Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Anyone need help with dressing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@OddityPol ahhh he looks so cute, thank you!! He has a mate with similar coloring so the other outfits will be good inspo for her as well! :)
@OddityPol ahhh he looks so cute, thank you!! He has a mate with similar coloring so the other outfits will be good inspo for her as well! :)
85577423.pngwrdGjiR.png86690563.png
I've thrown some stuff on her but I'm not really happy with it. She's supposed to be a warrior goddess of the clan. Any help would be nice [emoji=heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70141457][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701415/70141457_350.png[/img][/url]
I've thrown some stuff on her but I'm not really happy with it. She's supposed to be a warrior goddess of the clan. Any help would be nice

70141457_350.png
Any pronouns He/She/They
Wishlist Dragon
@RukaWilliams

I know the feeling! >_< I was the same after I had a few years away, everything was so new, I didn't know where to start! And all te new dragons too! What a head spin!

I'll be honest I had no idea what direction to go in for Leibold, I tried a few different things, inspired by the familiar, and one just playing with colours a bit, but I'll let you make your own mind up about them.

The others I just created one outfit option for, and for Tiga I added a skin, I hope you don't mind, she looks lovely either with or without, but I just couldn't help myself! I kept the majority of the items on them that you had already since they looked so lovely like that!

Leibold I
Leibold II
Leibold III

Itachi

Tiga

Atlas

Eliseo

Persephone

I hope you like them! :D

@RukaWilliams

I know the feeling! >_< I was the same after I had a few years away, everything was so new, I didn't know where to start! And all te new dragons too! What a head spin!

I'll be honest I had no idea what direction to go in for Leibold, I tried a few different things, inspired by the familiar, and one just playing with colours a bit, but I'll let you make your own mind up about them.

The others I just created one outfit option for, and for Tiga I added a skin, I hope you don't mind, she looks lovely either with or without, but I just couldn't help myself! I kept the majority of the items on them that you had already since they looked so lovely like that!

Leibold I
Leibold II
Leibold III

Itachi

Tiga

Atlas

Eliseo

Persephone

I hope you like them! :D

@OddityPol

Honestly Leibold has been the bane of my existence, even before the hiatus. I really like what you came up with! I think I'll probably change Liebolds skin and keep one of the outfit choices you provided, but he is a head scratcher for sure. But man I love his color combo for some reason and can't get myself to let him go ;;v;;

Everyone came out STUNNING!!! I cannot thank you enough. Serious props to you on Tiga too, I have been having even worse of a time with her than Liebold. Shes the only dragon in the game with her color combo and the primal eyes have been the killer to everything I've tried on her. But you found the perfect balance <3

I'd love to chat sometime about outfits and apparel if you are ever interested! It really used to be my thing before my hiatus and my mind has been nothing but blown since coming back to all the new goodies we can dress our dergs with!
@OddityPol

Honestly Leibold has been the bane of my existence, even before the hiatus. I really like what you came up with! I think I'll probably change Liebolds skin and keep one of the outfit choices you provided, but he is a head scratcher for sure. But man I love his color combo for some reason and can't get myself to let him go ;;v;;

Everyone came out STUNNING!!! I cannot thank you enough. Serious props to you on Tiga too, I have been having even worse of a time with her than Liebold. Shes the only dragon in the game with her color combo and the primal eyes have been the killer to everything I've tried on her. But you found the perfect balance <3

I'd love to chat sometime about outfits and apparel if you are ever interested! It really used to be my thing before my hiatus and my mind has been nothing but blown since coming back to all the new goodies we can dress our dergs with!
sig_by_baelfin_dci8azj_by_rukawilliams-dci918z.jpg ______ Ruka Williams
Adopts // Art Shop // Accents-Skins

Ruka ` +`` `` + Certified Weirdo
+ 0 FR~ ~ ~ `` For the HORDE!
Artist+ + + + + Hoof Trimming
[center]Tempo and Cadence are two that I am struggling to dress! D: No theme necessarily, just go with whatever you think looks good! Thank you in advance! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84899559][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848996/84899559_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85324979][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853250/85324979_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Tempo and Cadence are two that I am struggling to dress! D: No theme necessarily, just go with whatever you think looks good! Thank you in advance!

84899559_350.png

85324979_350.png

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
@RukaWilliams

Of course, get in touch anytime!! :D
I'm always happy to talk dressing. I'm so glad you like them, I won't lie, I was so excited about Tiga, she's gorgeous!
I noticed the best update I found was they changed the dressing room search tool now, so you can search by colour or item type, and it catalogs all the apparel on the site! I remember I used to use a whole different site which cataloged everything to even know what there was available.
I also used to have different profiles saved who had beautiful lairs so I could get inspo from them. That sounds so weird, hahaha, but true.
It's much much easier now!
@RukaWilliams

Of course, get in touch anytime!! :D
I'm always happy to talk dressing. I'm so glad you like them, I won't lie, I was so excited about Tiga, she's gorgeous!
I noticed the best update I found was they changed the dressing room search tool now, so you can search by colour or item type, and it catalogs all the apparel on the site! I remember I used to use a whole different site which cataloged everything to even know what there was available.
I also used to have different profiles saved who had beautiful lairs so I could get inspo from them. That sounds so weird, hahaha, but true.
It's much much easier now!
@Pheenic

Hey! I absolutely loved dressing Aquarius! I went with a butterfly/ moth vibe- with her lovely bee wings and the accent she had, it seemed like the perfect choice!
I made one with her main colours and another with a more colourful twist- if you wanted something a bit different. I tried not to make her too busy, I find with faes it doesn't take much! :D

I hope you like them!

Aquarius I
Aquarius II

@Pheenic

Hey! I absolutely loved dressing Aquarius! I went with a butterfly/ moth vibe- with her lovely bee wings and the accent she had, it seemed like the perfect choice!
I made one with her main colours and another with a more colourful twist- if you wanted something a bit different. I tried not to make her too busy, I find with faes it doesn't take much! :D

I hope you like them!

Aquarius I
Aquarius II

@DriftingShadow

Faze was another super fun one to dress! Her wings made me think of cobwebs, and after reading her profile I knew I had to create something with that graceful/ shadowy vibe.

Faze I
Faze II
Faze III

i hope you like them!! ^^
@DriftingShadow

Faze was another super fun one to dress! Her wings made me think of cobwebs, and after reading her profile I knew I had to create something with that graceful/ shadowy vibe.

Faze I
Faze II
Faze III

i hope you like them!! ^^
@vend1kat

Ohhh I can see why you've been having troubles with these two lovelies! Haha, I love a challenge though and I hope you like what I've come up with, I gave a couple outfits for both.
Like with most of the outfits I've made theres a lot of mix and match choices here, so you should be able to pick all the parts you like, or take bits away if you wanted :)

I hope you like them!!

Friez I
Friez II

Terrador I
Terrador II
@vend1kat

Ohhh I can see why you've been having troubles with these two lovelies! Haha, I love a challenge though and I hope you like what I've come up with, I gave a couple outfits for both.
Like with most of the outfits I've made theres a lot of mix and match choices here, so you should be able to pick all the parts you like, or take bits away if you wanted :)

I hope you like them!!

Friez I
Friez II

Terrador I
Terrador II
Hey! To everyone I haven't managed to get around to today, I should be able to get out another 10 dresses tomorrow! Bare with me, I haven't forgotten anyone and I'm looking forward to doing my best on all of their outfits. :)
Hey! To everyone I haven't managed to get around to today, I should be able to get out another 10 dresses tomorrow! Bare with me, I haven't forgotten anyone and I'm looking forward to doing my best on all of their outfits. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7