Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Anyone need help with dressing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So I LOVE dressing dragons.
It's basically all I do on here.

If you're looking for help on dressing please let me know. Just copy over your dragon, and give me a brief idea of theme or vibe and I'll be happy to lend a hand!

Only thing to note is I can't do fan dragons, because I never understand references.
Silver lining is I'm great at working with odd colour combos and accents! (At least I think so ^^;)

So if you have any fodders, or any you want to save from exalt, let me know! :)

So I LOVE dressing dragons.
It's basically all I do on here.

If you're looking for help on dressing please let me know. Just copy over your dragon, and give me a brief idea of theme or vibe and I'll be happy to lend a hand!

Only thing to note is I can't do fan dragons, because I never understand references.
Silver lining is I'm great at working with odd colour combos and accents! (At least I think so ^^;)

So if you have any fodders, or any you want to save from exalt, let me know! :)

@OddityPol I'm trying to dress him to match his mate more, I think the skin was a bad idea :/ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64547051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645471/64547051_350.png[/img][/url] his mate: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58522878][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/585229/58522878_350.png[/img][/url] see if you can come up with something? you can remove the skin if it looks better without P.S I love your pfp dragon :D
@OddityPol I'm trying to dress him to match his mate more, I think the skin was a bad idea :/

64547051_350.png

his mate:
58522878_350.png

see if you can come up with something? you can remove the skin if it looks better without
P.S I love your pfp dragon :D
63Nkadh.png
Do i have a challenge for you :D

I'm trying to dress my entire lair- like- genuinely my whole lair and I have like 90 skydancers that still need outfits. Genuinely any of the color tabs in my main den all need outfits so if u see any you have ideas for absolutely go for it! I don't really have any limit on items outside of the obvious (like kickstarter stuff)

You are absolutely free to mess with any of them u want (tho if they have clothes on already id prefer those pieces be used still ^^;)
Do i have a challenge for you :D

I'm trying to dress my entire lair- like- genuinely my whole lair and I have like 90 skydancers that still need outfits. Genuinely any of the color tabs in my main den all need outfits so if u see any you have ideas for absolutely go for it! I don't really have any limit on items outside of the obvious (like kickstarter stuff)

You are absolutely free to mess with any of them u want (tho if they have clothes on already id prefer those pieces be used still ^^;)
spr_gameOver.png
@Anor

I honestly really love the accent!! But it definitely makes him brighter than his mate.
I recon you could lean into that if you wanted, but I've toned it down with a shroud so you can still see it and added some elements from your female, like the feathery looking wings and the roses. I hope you like them!

Ashtaroth

Ashtaroth II

@Anor

I honestly really love the accent!! But it definitely makes him brighter than his mate.
I recon you could lean into that if you wanted, but I've toned it down with a shroud so you can still see it and added some elements from your female, like the feathery looking wings and the roses. I hope you like them!

Ashtaroth

Ashtaroth II

@BriWolfie

This sounds like my kind of challenge!!
I've found a couple I'm so excited to get working on already! :D
@BriWolfie

This sounds like my kind of challenge!!
I've found a couple I'm so excited to get working on already! :D
@OddityPol ooh those fit so much better! thank you!
@OddityPol ooh those fit so much better! thank you!
63Nkadh.png
@OdddityPol I'm not the greatest at coming up with outfits, especially because I took a hiatus for a few years and now have a big gap in the apparel I own, so I just don't know all of what's out there anymore! These guys are pretty old and haven't had updates in a looong time....

Ceramis is my custom progen, he's the clan advisor and founder/former leader, he's pretty reserved and sticks to himself and his magic studies, he's cautious and kind. I'd like to keep the accent on him but anything else can change!

Antheia is the assistant to a mad scientist and their dynamic is inspired by Nimona, she's easily excitable and full of energy, she can also see ghosts and doesn't know why. Her clothes haven't changed much in eight years, she needs a bit of a makeover hehe

No pressure to do both of them, and thank you in advance!!
@OdddityPol I'm not the greatest at coming up with outfits, especially because I took a hiatus for a few years and now have a big gap in the apparel I own, so I just don't know all of what's out there anymore! These guys are pretty old and haven't had updates in a looong time....

Ceramis is my custom progen, he's the clan advisor and founder/former leader, he's pretty reserved and sticks to himself and his magic studies, he's cautious and kind. I'd like to keep the accent on him but anything else can change!

Antheia is the assistant to a mad scientist and their dynamic is inspired by Nimona, she's easily excitable and full of energy, she can also see ghosts and doesn't know why. Her clothes haven't changed much in eight years, she needs a bit of a makeover hehe

No pressure to do both of them, and thank you in advance!!
ze8wEB3.png
@BriWolfie

I've made a start on three of them! I'm having so much fun with your lair. I've seen that you've matched your first tab with their familiars, so I've carried on the theme as best as I can :)

Starburst

Ogrenix

Glasynys I
@BriWolfie

I've made a start on three of them! I'm having so much fun with your lair. I've seen that you've matched your first tab with their familiars, so I've carried on the theme as best as I can :)

Starburst

Ogrenix

Glasynys I
@OddityPol AAA those look so good!!!

Im genuinely in love with they one you did for Glas <3 Saved IMMEDIATELY
@OddityPol AAA those look so good!!!

Im genuinely in love with they one you did for Glas <3 Saved IMMEDIATELY
spr_gameOver.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89201672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892017/89201672_350.png[/img][/url] I'd love some help with Kintsugi! She's supposed to be based around kintsugi pottery art and was a dragon "glued together" with magic. Something contrasty was my original goal but I'm stumped and she's just sitting here nakey in my den :(
89201672_350.png
I'd love some help with Kintsugi! She's supposed to be based around kintsugi pottery art and was a dragon "glued together" with magic. Something contrasty was my original goal but I'm stumped and she's just sitting here nakey in my den :(
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7