Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Likes for likes - can they reach 100?
1 2 3 4
It is my birthday in a few days, the 20th this month, and I'd like to celebrate doing a few things in here, especially related to these two sweethearts! And I thought... they already have a few likes, so why not try to get them to at least 100? Will that be possible before my b-day? Only one way to find out! If you like [b]1[/b] of these, I'll like [b]3[/b] of your dragons, and if you like [b]both[/b] I'll be liking [b]6[/b] of yours! Just post the number of your like and I'll look through your lair and boop the dragons I like the most ^^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74178735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741788/74178735_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5][b]Otis: [u]81/100[/u][/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75828007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758281/75828007_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5][b]Venus: [u]60/100[/u][/b][/size][/center]
It is my birthday in a few days, the 20th this month, and I'd like to celebrate doing a few things in here, especially related to these two sweethearts! And I thought... they already have a few likes, so why not try to get them to at least 100? Will that be possible before my b-day? Only one way to find out!

If you like 1 of these, I'll like 3 of your dragons, and if you like both I'll be liking 6 of yours! Just post the number of your like and I'll look through your lair and boop the dragons I like the most ^^
74178735_350.png
Otis: 81/100

75828007_350.png
Venus: 60/100
dropped them both a like <3 they're at 54 and 33 now :D
dropped them both a like <3 they're at 54 and 33 now :D
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Numisma thank you! The outfits on your dragons are really pretty, love the aesthetic of your lair! :D
@Numisma thank you! The outfits on your dragons are really pretty, love the aesthetic of your lair! :D
Very pretty coatls :) gave them both a like!
Very pretty coatls :) gave them both a like!
forum-signature-stuff-4.pngforum-signature-stuff-1.pngforum-signature-stuff-2.pngforum-signature-stuff-3.png
@Amaozn thanks! I especially liked Marigold, she's such a pretty baby ^^
@Amaozn thanks! I especially liked Marigold, she's such a pretty baby ^^
Hey there! Your dragons are lovely! Wishing you luck on your like-quest!

*All my most beloved dragons are in my hibden (except for 1 because he's my mire trainer X'D)!

#56 on Otis and #36 on Venus!
Hey there! Your dragons are lovely! Wishing you luck on your like-quest!

*All my most beloved dragons are in my hibden (except for 1 because he's my mire trainer X'D)!

#56 on Otis and #36 on Venus!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Happy birthday :)
Dropped a like on both your lively dragons. I was like 60 on Otis, and 39 on Venus
Happy birthday :)
Dropped a like on both your lively dragons. I was like 60 on Otis, and 39 on Venus
oml they're adorable !! happy early birthday :D

#61 on otis and #40 on venus !! <3
oml they're adorable !! happy early birthday :D

#61 on otis and #40 on venus !! <3
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
Liked dragons on yall's lairs! They are so gorgeous! (this also serves as inspiration for possible future projects- I've seen a few really pretty veils so I may consider getting some in the near future :D)
Liked dragons on yall's lairs! They are so gorgeous! (this also serves as inspiration for possible future projects- I've seen a few really pretty veils so I may consider getting some in the near future :D)
Like #63 for Otis and #42 for Venus

They look lovely! Wish you the best of luck and happy early birthday! <3
Like #63 for Otis and #42 for Venus

They look lovely! Wish you the best of luck and happy early birthday! <3
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948Dg3u2u3.png
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random BritDg3u2u3.png
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8Dg3u2u3.png
Road to 1k