Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dream G1 dragon achieved - show yours?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
omg congrats, Exegesis is stunning and wears that gorgeous uma perfectly, her bronze opal is truly perfect with it! your guardians are always so regal and beautiful, but i think you've outmade yourself with her <3 i have already shared my dream dragon a ton, i had wanted a xxy latte female with a greenish tert for as long as i understood that latte jaguar was my FR religion lol; i was able to get my sweet girl quite quickly luckily! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59604697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596047/59604697_350.png[/img][/url] yahir was totally an impulse buy, and yet he's become my precious baby ;w; i've always loved nature unusual eyes and they looked so pretty on him i just had to turn him into a spiral (he was a obelisk), and when i found that skin i fell in love with him all over again! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69853703][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698538/69853703_350.png[/img][/url]
omg congrats, Exegesis is stunning and wears that gorgeous uma perfectly, her bronze opal is truly perfect with it! your guardians are always so regal and beautiful, but i think you've outmade yourself with her <3
i have already shared my dream dragon a ton, i had wanted a xxy latte female with a greenish tert for as long as i understood that latte jaguar was my FR religion lol; i was able to get my sweet girl quite quickly luckily!
59604697_350.png

yahir was totally an impulse buy, and yet he's become my precious baby ;w; i've always loved nature unusual eyes and they looked so pretty on him i just had to turn him into a spiral (he was a obelisk), and when i found that skin i fell in love with him all over again!
69853703_350.png
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
@Skydust
Thank you for the compliment, and for sharing Everest who is magnificent! I confess I'm usually not into deep blue colour palettes, but I definitely make an exception for him, because I fell in love with his warm, blue nuances instantly. The gene choice is absolutely brilliant, making him seem like a mystic, protective yet gentle creature, saving lost wanderers in the mountains or icefields. Good luck finding him a fitting accent one day! According to the wonderful poem and the gorgeous artworks in his bio, he indeed looks very much treasured c:

@Storia
Essence is incredibly beautiful, thank you for sharing her ♥ You picked such wonderful and magical genes for her and did an excellent job on her outfit. The turquoise sparkles are the cherry on top!

@WindSongGrove
Thank you kindly! Oohh, WhatLurksBeneath and Emily are stunning :) I definitely wouldn't sell the Undertide, because he has such unique and intriguing colours which match the skincent so perfectly. Emily is incredibly beautiful, too, and I really like her creative and lovely outfit & theme.
@Skydust
Thank you for the compliment, and for sharing Everest who is magnificent! I confess I'm usually not into deep blue colour palettes, but I definitely make an exception for him, because I fell in love with his warm, blue nuances instantly. The gene choice is absolutely brilliant, making him seem like a mystic, protective yet gentle creature, saving lost wanderers in the mountains or icefields. Good luck finding him a fitting accent one day! According to the wonderful poem and the gorgeous artworks in his bio, he indeed looks very much treasured c:

@Storia
Essence is incredibly beautiful, thank you for sharing her ♥ You picked such wonderful and magical genes for her and did an excellent job on her outfit. The turquoise sparkles are the cherry on top!

@WindSongGrove
Thank you kindly! Oohh, WhatLurksBeneath and Emily are stunning :) I definitely wouldn't sell the Undertide, because he has such unique and intriguing colours which match the skincent so perfectly. Emily is incredibly beautiful, too, and I really like her creative and lovely outfit & theme.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Oh man, CONGRATS! Exegesis is gorgeousss. I couldn't think of a better color combo for that accent if I TRIED. I can't get over that bronze opal. I love mutli color genes and I'm super weak for brown/greens and brown/blues. I'm glad you were able to eventually get the skin :> That release was wild I also appreciate the relatively simple apparel that really ties it all together. It's very effective! I think the closest thing for me would be this guy who I recently acquired and finished [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84952549][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849526/84952549_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I actually bought his skin first without having a dragon to put it on, which is very rare for me. But I've always wanted a white/pastel gold/angelic sort of dragon, so I figured I'd order it and hold on to it in case I ever came across a fitting dragon. I figured I'd have to save up for a while for something I'd be happy with because G1s in that range have quite the price tag. But lo and behold on aether release day I was browsing the AH for g1s since my own clanbound hatches were less than stellar, and I saw this guy listed for 9kt. I snagged him and then realized he would be perfect for the skin. I finished geneing him a few days, and I'm STILL surprised that he's [i]mine[/i]. So, a surprise dream :>
Oh man, CONGRATS! Exegesis is gorgeousss. I couldn't think of a better color combo for that accent if I TRIED. I can't get over that bronze opal. I love mutli color genes and I'm super weak for brown/greens and brown/blues. I'm glad you were able to eventually get the skin :> That release was wild
I also appreciate the relatively simple apparel that really ties it all together. It's very effective!

I think the closest thing for me would be this guy who I recently acquired and finished
84952549_350.png

I actually bought his skin first without having a dragon to put it on, which is very rare for me. But I've always wanted a white/pastel gold/angelic sort of dragon, so I figured I'd order it and hold on to it in case I ever came across a fitting dragon. I figured I'd have to save up for a while for something I'd be happy with because G1s in that range have quite the price tag. But lo and behold on aether release day I was browsing the AH for g1s since my own clanbound hatches were less than stellar, and I saw this guy listed for 9kt. I snagged him and then realized he would be perfect for the skin.

I finished geneing him a few days, and I'm STILL surprised that he's mine. So, a surprise dream :>
RGcwvcm.jpg
Congrats on the lovely dragon <3 exquisite taste as always! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52476992][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524770/52476992_350.png[/img][/url] Recently obtained this dream dragon and skin combo <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83100698][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831007/83100698_350.png[/img][/url] This too was a dream combo! I impulse bought both the dragon and skin when it went up for auction...
Congrats on the lovely dragon <3 exquisite taste as always!

52476992_350.png
Recently obtained this dream dragon and skin combo <3

83100698_350.png
This too was a dream combo! I impulse bought both the dragon and skin when it went up for auction...
64514_s.gif
@KnightYumi
Thank you for sharing your dream dragons :D Both are exceptionally stunning and received their well-deserved stars! They have such intriguing designs and you truly have an eye for matching details: I really like the tree concept of Fangorn and the spring vibes he has; the gradient of radioactive opal with its rose nuances is fabulous, and perfectly emphasized by the apparel pieces! ;o; Neonate's design is super unique, and all the details play together in such a harmonic way: the accent comes out on his white body so nicely, the veines underline the accent's colours, the accessories are once again carefully chosen, and even the eyes fit perfectly? I'm in awe, kudos!

@Noel1
Thank you for sharing Knowledge and Graupel - they are magnificent :) I love their speaking names, and you did a wonderful job working out their concepts and designs. You definitely got your hands on two gorgeous G1s with outstanding colour schemes, congratulations!

@Spinosaur
Ooohh, Verdigris looks so pretty! ;u; I have a weakness for Spruce myself, so I can totally relate - congrats and kudos! The gene choice is fabulous and the accent fits him so well, especially regarding his rusted copper statue concept which is so very well done!
@KnightYumi
Thank you for sharing your dream dragons :D Both are exceptionally stunning and received their well-deserved stars! They have such intriguing designs and you truly have an eye for matching details: I really like the tree concept of Fangorn and the spring vibes he has; the gradient of radioactive opal with its rose nuances is fabulous, and perfectly emphasized by the apparel pieces! ;o; Neonate's design is super unique, and all the details play together in such a harmonic way: the accent comes out on his white body so nicely, the veines underline the accent's colours, the accessories are once again carefully chosen, and even the eyes fit perfectly? I'm in awe, kudos!

@Noel1
Thank you for sharing Knowledge and Graupel - they are magnificent :) I love their speaking names, and you did a wonderful job working out their concepts and designs. You definitely got your hands on two gorgeous G1s with outstanding colour schemes, congratulations!

@Spinosaur
Ooohh, Verdigris looks so pretty! ;u; I have a weakness for Spruce myself, so I can totally relate - congrats and kudos! The gene choice is fabulous and the accent fits him so well, especially regarding his rusted copper statue concept which is so very well done!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@kaleiighope
Thank you very much for the kind words, they mean a lot c: Mei is such a lovely and unique little Coatl, congrats! I rarely see a good use of Flecks, but here it looks fabulous and super pretty? The colour palette is very pleasant and harmonic to the eye, as well. A charming girl <3

@quietsea
Thank you for the compliment and for sharing Achromiche! She's breathtaking, and the skincent's effects are intriguing on her dark body. I love how the patterns of Phyton and Eel emphasize the dynamic flower filigree details, and the abyss Points is a brilliant choice to add some additional darkness. (Abyss is totally greyscale valid ;D)

@Alcove
Thank you so much! Dream is beyond beautiful and a pleasure to the eye :) She really does her name justice, and has such a pretty colour scheme. As usual you have a good eye for matching accents and apparel pieces as well, so she's going to be a masterpiece (or rather, she already is) - good luck with finishing her!
@kaleiighope
Thank you very much for the kind words, they mean a lot c: Mei is such a lovely and unique little Coatl, congrats! I rarely see a good use of Flecks, but here it looks fabulous and super pretty? The colour palette is very pleasant and harmonic to the eye, as well. A charming girl <3

@quietsea
Thank you for the compliment and for sharing Achromiche! She's breathtaking, and the skincent's effects are intriguing on her dark body. I love how the patterns of Phyton and Eel emphasize the dynamic flower filigree details, and the abyss Points is a brilliant choice to add some additional darkness. (Abyss is totally greyscale valid ;D)

@Alcove
Thank you so much! Dream is beyond beautiful and a pleasure to the eye :) She really does her name justice, and has such a pretty colour scheme. As usual you have a good eye for matching accents and apparel pieces as well, so she's going to be a masterpiece (or rather, she already is) - good luck with finishing her!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
That's a gorgeous dream dragon! Congrats on finally being able to find the skin, too! My dream dragon is Euphrates! I hatched him for my second anniversary and wasn't crazy about his colors initially and sold him. A few months later I regretted it and was able to purchase him back and he has stolen my heart since! I'm so glad to have him in my lair. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54656573][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546566/54656573_350.png[/img][/url]
That's a gorgeous dream dragon! Congrats on finally being able to find the skin, too!

My dream dragon is Euphrates! I hatched him for my second anniversary and wasn't crazy about his colors initially and sold him. A few months later I regretted it and was able to purchase him back and he has stolen my heart since! I'm so glad to have him in my lair.

54656573_350.png
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Ah Exegesis is always lovely to see <3 She's so pretty! I'm really bad at having dream dragons because I am never quite sure what I want and what colors look good until I see them lol so I'll share this darling I'm almost done with! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20857581][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3337220&skin=18600&apparel=26941,28784,28786,28787,28785,28783&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] This is Abraxos! He still needs his Coatl scroll but I'm waiting for the anniversary to breed change him, though I have basically everything else lol. He was the first egg I found all the way back in 2016, literally my second day on the site. He had some pretty unfortunate colors so when I came back after 5 years I decided I wanted to change him! I scattered him and have spent an intense amount of gems on him since, but I think it's worth it <3 That luminous halo was a blow though, I'll admit that. Made me veryyy mad that I was gone from the site so long that I missed being able to buy it for cheap lmao
Ah Exegesis is always lovely to see <3 She's so pretty!

I'm really bad at having dream dragons because I am never quite sure what I want and what colors look good until I see them lol so I'll share this darling I'm almost done with!
scry?sdid=3337220&skin=18600&apparel=26941,28784,28786,28787,28785,28783&xt=dressing.png
This is Abraxos! He still needs his Coatl scroll but I'm waiting for the anniversary to breed change him, though I have basically everything else lol. He was the first egg I found all the way back in 2016, literally my second day on the site. He had some pretty unfortunate colors so when I came back after 5 years I decided I wanted to change him! I scattered him and have spent an intense amount of gems on him since, but I think it's worth it <3 That luminous halo was a blow though, I'll admit that. Made me veryyy mad that I was gone from the site so long that I missed being able to buy it for cheap lmao
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
@NightmareValley
Woah, Eldrich is absolutely stunning! This might be the first time I actually like Space, and I'm impressed how well it works with the nuances of the Mosaic (another gene I usually dislike, so your boy is a total exception haha :D). The glowing eyes are the cherry on top, so I can definitely see why he's so special to you!

@Withstand
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous dream G1s! Barun is incredibly fashionable indeed, and has such a stunning colour scheme. I'm especially in awe about Emme & Emme for obvious reasons! What a coincidence and what an excellent gene choice, congrats on acquiring both :)

@vortexbreakdown
Haha, thank you so much, I really appreciate it :') To be honest, I feel the same. The maximum I have, like in Exegesis' case, is a vague idea of a colour scheme, or maybe a colour I'm drawn to. But most of my dream dragons are "you know them when you see them". Anyway - Orion and Zhenyi are absolutely magnificent! Orion already had a star from me and has always been one of my most favourite dragons of your lair; the divine and regal vibes are fabulous, and the accent's effects work so perfectly on his colours & genes. Zhenyi is fantastic, too! I have a weakness for Sand or Beige combined with Shadow, and I just learnt that Peach looks just as gorgeous; especially with Metallic it looks almost like Sand? ;o; Kudos on both of them!

@xenonentity
Thank you for sharing your wonderful dragons <3 I adore all of them, and they have such nice and pretty artworks in their bios, too! I can clearly see how much they are treasured. Yawn is my personal favourite: I love her darker purple tones (those eyes, too!) and the divine, dreamy, and celestial atmosphere she's surrounded by. Xenon is very beautiful and unique, too!
@NightmareValley
Woah, Eldrich is absolutely stunning! This might be the first time I actually like Space, and I'm impressed how well it works with the nuances of the Mosaic (another gene I usually dislike, so your boy is a total exception haha :D). The glowing eyes are the cherry on top, so I can definitely see why he's so special to you!

@Withstand
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous dream G1s! Barun is incredibly fashionable indeed, and has such a stunning colour scheme. I'm especially in awe about Emme & Emme for obvious reasons! What a coincidence and what an excellent gene choice, congrats on acquiring both :)

@vortexbreakdown
Haha, thank you so much, I really appreciate it :') To be honest, I feel the same. The maximum I have, like in Exegesis' case, is a vague idea of a colour scheme, or maybe a colour I'm drawn to. But most of my dream dragons are "you know them when you see them". Anyway - Orion and Zhenyi are absolutely magnificent! Orion already had a star from me and has always been one of my most favourite dragons of your lair; the divine and regal vibes are fabulous, and the accent's effects work so perfectly on his colours & genes. Zhenyi is fantastic, too! I have a weakness for Sand or Beige combined with Shadow, and I just learnt that Peach looks just as gorgeous; especially with Metallic it looks almost like Sand? ;o; Kudos on both of them!

@xenonentity
Thank you for sharing your wonderful dragons <3 I adore all of them, and they have such nice and pretty artworks in their bios, too! I can clearly see how much they are treasured. Yawn is my personal favourite: I love her darker purple tones (those eyes, too!) and the divine, dreamy, and celestial atmosphere she's surrounded by. Xenon is very beautiful and unique, too!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
That dragon is STUNNING omg. I really love how you matched apparel with the coppery parts of the accent ;w; Congrats on that wonderful nab! I don't know if I have a true dream G1 (though I hope to eventually hatch a double of my own... all my double G1s were bought), but I think this boy can count in a way- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68672177][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686722/68672177_350.png[/img][/url] It's kinda funny, when I set aside those two eggs to hatch on that anniversary, I was hoping for a green/yellow (or gold) combo (preferably male) to turn into this specific character. Lo and behold, rng said yes and I hatched this beautiful boy <3 I love him.
That dragon is STUNNING omg. I really love how you matched apparel with the coppery parts of the accent ;w; Congrats on that wonderful nab!

I don't know if I have a true dream G1 (though I hope to eventually hatch a double of my own... all my double G1s were bought), but I think this boy can count in a way-

68672177_350.png

It's kinda funny, when I set aside those two eggs to hatch on that anniversary, I was hoping for a green/yellow (or gold) combo (preferably male) to turn into this specific character. Lo and behold, rng said yes and I hatched this beautiful boy <3 I love him.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7