Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show Me Harpy City!
1 2
I love the Harpy City scene so much! It's a perfect match for Lightning lairs given the canyons and rock formations. I only have two dragons with the scene at the moment, but I hope to get enough to update more of my lair soon! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/245938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2460/245938_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82907304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829074/82907304_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I love the Harpy City scene so much! It's a perfect match for Lightning lairs given the canyons and rock formations.

I only have two dragons with the scene at the moment, but I hope to get enough to update more of my lair soon!
245938_350.png

82907304_350.png
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
Sinnafain is rocking it, too ! super matchy vibes c: i snapped two up recently for Dredge and Whistle here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70657410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706575/70657410_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29571867][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/295719/29571867_350.png[/img][/url]
Sinnafain is rocking it, too ! super matchy vibes c:

i snapped two up recently for Dredge and Whistle here
70657410_350.png29571867_350.png
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
@Thundershower thank you so much,, I she's one of my favs :)) Dropped likes on Robyn,, as well as the other Skydancers on page 2 and the wildclaws on page 1,, oo and also Charivari bc he looks v cool,, I just love how you've accessorized them! Ephenia is especially mesmerizing,, love the vine and night sky combo :))

@FossilDust aaa why thank you! I had the accent before I had her,, so the match was v exciting,, Dropped likes on Haeln,, as well as the rest of the dragons in the tab their colors are so cool! Love the copper/bronze vibes with hints of blue,, Enakai and Vethilian are espesh gorgeous!

@loach wowow it def matches perfectly! Dropped likes on him and the rest of the tab,, had already liked Maple so I also liked the three in tab 2,, they're so pretty - hey, I also go by Alex! Hello name twin :D

@Grendaline ooo the teal gembound and denim shimmer go so well with the skin! Dropped likes on Rook,, as well as the first two rows of the tab ^^

@AshenFrog so cool so cool,, def a great match for the scene and familiar! Dropped a like on Ember,, as well as likes on the first two rows of the tab,,

@Cthuwu thank youu,, she is a great match for the accent, right?? I agree,, Harpy City is one of the best scenes out there,, Dropped likes on the two lovelies you linked, as well as on the rest of Guld's page,, so many cute babies! Love the use of the glowing eye genes,, I don't have any yet bc it feels hard to match it in a way I like,, but these babies are more than matched for the gene!

@Deladria ooo my gosh SO PRETTY the use of the primary carousel accessories pairs so well with the red and gold coloring!! Love the use of the koi gene,, adds in that hint of blue that ties everything together even better,, Dropped likes on Fauprimeriath and the first row of the first two tabs ^^

@Disillusionist holy guacamole (and I do not use the holy guac lightly) he looks amazing. I had to take a moment and stop and stare when I saw this lovely,, also the bio?? So well done! Very interesting read and lovely formatting :)) Dropped a like on Nebuchadnezzar,, as well as the dragons linked in his bio :D (Aidan looks so cool,, great match with Vivian's colors too!)

[got a shot in my arm n it's v ow so gonna try to finish typing this out quickly!]

@creosote wowow what a pretty guardian!! Love the outfit and familiar pairing,, def a good match for the scene :)) What a pretty bio! Love the use of a color swatch (I think that's what it's called,,) Dropped likes on her,, as well as the rest of the page,, oh and also on chunky on the first page bc so cute?? Also a whole mood lolol,,

@vortexbreakdown pretty pretty so very pretty! Love the accents,, they pair so well!! Dropped likes on the two lovelies,, as well as dragons in the first three rows of the Vorticity Nexus tab that I hadn't liked yet (I've liked a few in the past) ^^

@agheful hege why thank you,, thank you v much,, Dropped likes on the two lovelies,, as well as on the first two tabs :D Ooo Remnant looks so pretty,, dropped a like on her too!
@Thundershower thank you so much,, I she's one of my favs :)) Dropped likes on Robyn,, as well as the other Skydancers on page 2 and the wildclaws on page 1,, oo and also Charivari bc he looks v cool,, I just love how you've accessorized them! Ephenia is especially mesmerizing,, love the vine and night sky combo :))

@FossilDust aaa why thank you! I had the accent before I had her,, so the match was v exciting,, Dropped likes on Haeln,, as well as the rest of the dragons in the tab their colors are so cool! Love the copper/bronze vibes with hints of blue,, Enakai and Vethilian are espesh gorgeous!

@loach wowow it def matches perfectly! Dropped likes on him and the rest of the tab,, had already liked Maple so I also liked the three in tab 2,, they're so pretty - hey, I also go by Alex! Hello name twin :D

@Grendaline ooo the teal gembound and denim shimmer go so well with the skin! Dropped likes on Rook,, as well as the first two rows of the tab ^^

@AshenFrog so cool so cool,, def a great match for the scene and familiar! Dropped a like on Ember,, as well as likes on the first two rows of the tab,,

@Cthuwu thank youu,, she is a great match for the accent, right?? I agree,, Harpy City is one of the best scenes out there,, Dropped likes on the two lovelies you linked, as well as on the rest of Guld's page,, so many cute babies! Love the use of the glowing eye genes,, I don't have any yet bc it feels hard to match it in a way I like,, but these babies are more than matched for the gene!

@Deladria ooo my gosh SO PRETTY the use of the primary carousel accessories pairs so well with the red and gold coloring!! Love the use of the koi gene,, adds in that hint of blue that ties everything together even better,, Dropped likes on Fauprimeriath and the first row of the first two tabs ^^

@Disillusionist holy guacamole (and I do not use the holy guac lightly) he looks amazing. I had to take a moment and stop and stare when I saw this lovely,, also the bio?? So well done! Very interesting read and lovely formatting :)) Dropped a like on Nebuchadnezzar,, as well as the dragons linked in his bio :D (Aidan looks so cool,, great match with Vivian's colors too!)

[got a shot in my arm n it's v ow so gonna try to finish typing this out quickly!]

@creosote wowow what a pretty guardian!! Love the outfit and familiar pairing,, def a good match for the scene :)) What a pretty bio! Love the use of a color swatch (I think that's what it's called,,) Dropped likes on her,, as well as the rest of the page,, oh and also on chunky on the first page bc so cute?? Also a whole mood lolol,,

@vortexbreakdown pretty pretty so very pretty! Love the accents,, they pair so well!! Dropped likes on the two lovelies,, as well as dragons in the first three rows of the Vorticity Nexus tab that I hadn't liked yet (I've liked a few in the past) ^^

@agheful hege why thank you,, thank you v much,, Dropped likes on the two lovelies,, as well as on the first two tabs :D Ooo Remnant looks so pretty,, dropped a like on her too!
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
Just want to say that I’m loving all the examples in here! Harpy City has such a distinct mood and it feels like a natural fit for skydancers (or any dragon with birdlike / ancient vibes)

@IndigoStarshine thank you! Aranna and Rook are one of my very old pairs and I was so excited to learn about all the harpy scenes for them when I came back from hiatus
Just want to say that I’m loving all the examples in here! Harpy City has such a distinct mood and it feels like a natural fit for skydancers (or any dragon with birdlike / ancient vibes)

@IndigoStarshine thank you! Aranna and Rook are one of my very old pairs and I was so excited to learn about all the harpy scenes for them when I came back from hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx old-oaks-2.png
jt3PpxV.png
1 2