Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | updated!! stars for stars <3 | 1:3
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
oh i love them all! 112 for fate, 58 for skarrue, 87 for windsong, 80 for kettle (i love how frills look on baby abbies so much), 83 for trinket. i also went and poked about to see if there were other cuties, and there were! 154 for ashi, 124 for boba, 147 for crossbones (omg her eyes with the ghost... so cuuuute), 111 for butter, 114 for classiol, 97 for altoix, 68 for mael (because of the laser eyes art specifically), 42 for areta (i love the accent!), 41 for toad, 24 for skeld, 37 for minquoise, 29 for polaris, 32 for alphonsus, 24 for georgia, 28 for dax

that was... almost your whole lair... well that's not my fault they're all really nice.

pick who like from my lair, just not the hibden (it's all fodder)
oh i love them all! 112 for fate, 58 for skarrue, 87 for windsong, 80 for kettle (i love how frills look on baby abbies so much), 83 for trinket. i also went and poked about to see if there were other cuties, and there were! 154 for ashi, 124 for boba, 147 for crossbones (omg her eyes with the ghost... so cuuuute), 111 for butter, 114 for classiol, 97 for altoix, 68 for mael (because of the laser eyes art specifically), 42 for areta (i love the accent!), 41 for toad, 24 for skeld, 37 for minquoise, 29 for polaris, 32 for alphonsus, 24 for georgia, 28 for dax

that was... almost your whole lair... well that's not my fault they're all really nice.

pick who like from my lair, just not the hibden (it's all fodder)
GkfDmNh.png
@pachirisu

aaiudhbcfo u made my day,, tysm for ur lovely compliments :D

i enjoyed visiting ur lair too,, i left a star on everyone! :D my favorite was definitely xenia,, i love how the layered apparel looks on her :D

@pachirisu

aaiudhbcfo u made my day,, tysm for ur lovely compliments :D

i enjoyed visiting ur lair too,, i left a star on everyone! :D my favorite was definitely xenia,, i love how the layered apparel looks on her :D

UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
b
b
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
I love them all!

Fate: 113
Skarue: 63
WindSong: ah, it was before!
kettle: 81
Trinket: 84

I'd love to know which of mine you like. HibDen has a lot too, just skip My Kites
I love them all!

Fate: 113
Skarue: 63
WindSong: ah, it was before!
kettle: 81
Trinket: 84

I'd love to know which of mine you like. HibDen has a lot too, just skip My Kites
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria

awww thank uu <33

my favorites of urs are cottoncandith,, aloshath, nafairath (that accent <3), asteria, tesa (the apparel is simply adorable on her), witch, and Thelushagath :D
@Deladria

awww thank uu <33

my favorites of urs are cottoncandith,, aloshath, nafairath (that accent <3), asteria, tesa (the apparel is simply adorable on her), witch, and Thelushagath :D
#115 on Fate (THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!! so much chaos in that face.) #65 on Skarrue (so pretty! love a good primal) #89 on WindSong (soff. gorgeous pastel stitch, once again stained ftw) #84 on kettle (love the fire primal on white! you don't see that often enough imo.) and I'd already given Trinket a star :) gorgeous gal then I went through the rest of the tab [emoji=spiral love size=1] the only one I hadn't already starred was butter (#112) My first lair tab is permas, and most of my den <3
#115 on Fate (THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!! so much chaos in that face.)
#65 on Skarrue (so pretty! love a good primal)
#89 on WindSong (soff. gorgeous pastel stitch, once again stained ftw)
#84 on kettle (love the fire primal on white! you don't see that often enough imo.)
and I'd already given Trinket a star :) gorgeous gal

then I went through the rest of the tab the only one I hadn't already starred was butter (#112)

My first lair tab is permas, and most of my den <3
A clay pot from Bamboo Falls decorated with a wind rune rests against a flat rock. A bamboo shoot is visible behind it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skycloud
she/her | frt+3
check out my den as well!

@skyclooud

HEHEHEH THANK U

i went thru ur lair,, i liked everyone in ur first tab bc i couldnt resist ajihrbfuhyiu

by favorite there was definitely kryos,, hes so perfect hnngh

and in ur hibden,, i loved aither (ofc), and eurus (THE SKIN??,.?.? <33)
@skyclooud

HEHEHEH THANK U

i went thru ur lair,, i liked everyone in ur first tab bc i couldnt resist ajihrbfuhyiu

by favorite there was definitely kryos,, hes so perfect hnngh

and in ur hibden,, i loved aither (ofc), and eurus (THE SKIN??,.?.? <33)
bump!
bump!
b
b
bump
bump
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29