Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | updated!! stars for stars <3 | 1:3
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@therookgryphon

done!! i liked everyone in those two tabs :] i especially liked dyspmorphia!! his lores sad doe,, i hope he can eventually find a cure, or maybe even grow to like his uniqueness ehe

u can send me hypoxia and i can breed change him if ud like! i have a clan bound breed change for undertides still that i was originally gonna sell but it idm helping u out instead :] lmk if u would like that,, ill breed change him and send him back to u :D
@therookgryphon

done!! i liked everyone in those two tabs :] i especially liked dyspmorphia!! his lores sad doe,, i hope he can eventually find a cure, or maybe even grow to like his uniqueness ehe

u can send me hypoxia and i can breed change him if ud like! i have a clan bound breed change for undertides still that i was originally gonna sell but it idm helping u out instead :] lmk if u would like that,, ill breed change him and send him back to u :D
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
@a0NRSId

Thank you for all the likes, and yeah Dysmorphia has a sad backstory but he's in a better place now surrounded by dragons that love and respect him for who he is.

Thank you for offering the Undertide breed change scroll, that's very kind of you. I actually have one sitting in reserve at the moment, I'm just waiting to see if an adoption request gets accepted first, if it does my breed change scroll will go to that dragon who will be part of an Undertide breeding pair, if it doesn't Hypoxia will be getting it. But I'm very close to digging out another breed change scroll anyway, so I don't need the help. But again, thank you for offering.
@a0NRSId

Thank you for all the likes, and yeah Dysmorphia has a sad backstory but he's in a better place now surrounded by dragons that love and respect him for who he is.

Thank you for offering the Undertide breed change scroll, that's very kind of you. I actually have one sitting in reserve at the moment, I'm just waiting to see if an adoption request gets accepted first, if it does my breed change scroll will go to that dragon who will be part of an Undertide breeding pair, if it doesn't Hypoxia will be getting it. But I'm very close to digging out another breed change scroll anyway, so I don't need the help. But again, thank you for offering.
56762_s.gif
@therookgryphon

no worries. good luck!! :]
@therookgryphon

no worries. good luck!! :]
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
gave a like to wind and trinket! i think you've liked all the dragons i had, so here's some free ones!
gave a like to wind and trinket! i think you've liked all the dragons i had, so here's some free ones!
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
@cvthedral

aawwww thank u <333
@cvthedral

aawwww thank u <333
bump! <3
bump! <3
bump!
bump!
Wow, what beautiful perma babies! Trinket is my favourite out of them <3

My likes were 103 on Fate, 50 on Skarrue, 75 on WindSong, 71 on kettle, and 78 on Trinket.
Wow, what beautiful perma babies! Trinket is my favourite out of them <3

My likes were 103 on Fate, 50 on Skarrue, 75 on WindSong, 71 on kettle, and 78 on Trinket.
@wolftrickster

thank uuu ioahufgsyv it rlly means a lot <33

all done!! i liked everyone in ur first tab!! my favorites were lotan and vlatka :D
@wolftrickster

thank uuu ioahufgsyv it rlly means a lot <33

all done!! i liked everyone in ur first tab!! my favorites were lotan and vlatka :D
bump
bump
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29