Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage & Subspecies] Shade Constructs
1 2 3 4 5
@Topazal
thank you for putting her on the registry, I'll work on writing some more of her lore :D
@Topazal
thank you for putting her on the registry, I'll work on writing some more of her lore :D
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=deer skull size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [b]Announcement:[/b] Woah, it's been a [i]while![/i] Half a year's worth of hiatus, to be exact. This lineage isn't dead though, it was just resting! We have new pinglists! [pinglist=21618] [pinglist=21619]
Announcement:

Woah, it's been a while! Half a year's worth of hiatus, to be exact. This lineage isn't dead though, it was just resting!

We have new pinglists!

Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=deer skull size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [b]Announcement:[/b] I fixed (most) of the images in this thread, hooray! I still need to track down Lavrenti's banner, but for now it'll work. Additionally, I added [b]all[/b] g2 Shade Constructs to the Registry post; this is mainly to make it easier for me to keep track of how many g2s are running around (we're up to 18!) Kova's errant kids are going to be back up on the AH as soon as I fix their bios, and I've also got some fun mixed lineage kids that'll be going up sometime soonish once their lore is finished @pinglist-21618
Announcement:
I fixed (most) of the images in this thread, hooray! I still need to track down Lavrenti's banner, but for now it'll work. Additionally, I added all g2 Shade Constructs to the Registry post; this is mainly to make it easier for me to keep track of how many g2s are running around (we're up to 18!)

Kova's errant kids are going to be back up on the AH as soon as I fix their bios, and I've also got some fun mixed lineage kids that'll be going up sometime soonish once their lore is finished

@Shade Constructs News
@Topazal I would like to register a [b]Shade-Touched[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91214894][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912149/91214894_350.png[/img][/url] Breed: Lost I found this lineage through tumblr, and I love the lore so much!
@Topazal I would like to register a Shade-Touched

91214894_350.png
Breed: Lost

I found this lineage through tumblr, and I love the lore so much!
kYky9t9.png
7Zid8hE.png
fHKOi67.png
gzlHZ53.png
bYt72YT.png
jgeciGJ.png
HxL61bT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Arcane-Network.png 1kEiFKu.png
@flocksisworld Starless is now registered! Thank you for the interest and I'm glad you like the lore!
That was probably my tumblr post too, I had to reupload all the banners and the button to get em working again
@flocksisworld Starless is now registered! Thank you for the interest and I'm glad you like the lore!
That was probably my tumblr post too, I had to reupload all the banners and the button to get em working again
fell in love with koera's lore and had to snag him :] thinking of experimenting with his primary and ive already got a couple of fun ideas... hmmm [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=82&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=2&auth=169801881e01409deb65fc30fee8c61b6ad5c408&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=2&auth=e593c5bb919aa4b7b9211bec5c2c332b6557bf8b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
fell in love with koera's lore and had to snag him :]

thinking of experimenting with his primary and ive already got a couple of fun ideas... hmmm

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=82&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=2&auth=169801881e01409deb65fc30fee8c61b6ad5c408&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=2&auth=e593c5bb919aa4b7b9211bec5c2c332b6557bf8b&dummyext=prev.png
he/she/ae
fr time

get silly with it
@spadefriend So happy to see he got snagged! Oh wow, both primaries look so good, esp with the Noxtide
@spadefriend So happy to see he got snagged! Oh wow, both primaries look so good, esp with the Noxtide
This sounds super cool! I'd sign up two of 'em, but they don't match enough >:c
Still awesome though!
This sounds super cool! I'd sign up two of 'em, but they don't match enough >:c
Still awesome though!
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
1 2 3 4 5