Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The FirstBorn Project
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@kingaries @Aquisedragon @Drazda @lamsweete @Saigashade @StolassPrince Listing updated! thank you :)
@kingaries @Aquisedragon @Drazda @lamsweete @Saigashade @StolassPrince Listing updated! thank you :)
I would like to be added to the Events pinglist
I would like to be added to the Events pinglist
I would like to be added to the events pinglist please, for everything. Thank you :)
I would like to be added to the events pinglist please, for everything. Thank you :)
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif FR +8egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
Hiya! Could I be added to all event pinglists please? Thank you! ^^
Hiya! Could I be added to all event pinglists please? Thank you! ^^

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif
I really cant wait to welcome any of these hatchlings into my clan. They would be most honored members and would also add to my own multi-lineage project.

I would be happy with any hatchling really but theres 2 i saw in your lair i hope will be available soon as i would definitely try for them even more.
I really cant wait to welcome any of these hatchlings into my clan. They would be most honored members and would also add to my own multi-lineage project.

I would be happy with any hatchling really but theres 2 i saw in your lair i hope will be available soon as i would definitely try for them even more.
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
please add me to the events pinglist!
please add me to the events pinglist!
HdmxfuE.png
mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png

52507318445_9f9315dba7_s.jpg
52535200315_7ce15afb0a_s.jpg

52506359962_6a949af35a_s.jpg
@Sky Sorry about this, it was a bit spur of the moment, but I changed my username ^^; I was originally AzureArchangel. If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to update my username on the pinglists that I'm a part of?

I believe I am currently on the 2nd Gen Firstborn Sales/Trades pinglist, and the All Events Unspecified pinglist.
@Sky Sorry about this, it was a bit spur of the moment, but I changed my username ^^; I was originally AzureArchangel. If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to update my username on the pinglists that I'm a part of?

I believe I am currently on the 2nd Gen Firstborn Sales/Trades pinglist, and the All Events Unspecified pinglist.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Somariel
@littlebickle
@Synthsational
@RedsNight
Welcome to the FirstBorn Project!

@Ayrmel Updated :)
@Somariel
@littlebickle
@Synthsational
@RedsNight
Welcome to the FirstBorn Project!

@Ayrmel Updated :)
Thank you so much! :D
Thank you so much! :D
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Could you add me to the pinglists??
Could you add me to the pinglists??
QOsn8Q8.png ---- 80612193.png 80287337.png80908818.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23