Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gene Schrodinger's Dragon
1 2
A while ago I participated in a fun thread @EnchantedLantern did where they got people to pick the breed, genes, and eye type (with bonus apparel suggestions) for the g1 they were about to hatch before anyone knew the colors.

I thought it sounded fun, they sent me a bogsneak egg, here's the plan now:

Suggest a breed, eye type, or one gene. The first pick for each will be what we go with. Then I'll hatch the egg and we'll all see what we've wrought! I will be honor-bound to gene up this dragon as the people will it (not an imp, don't be like that). You're also welcome to suggest reasonable pieces of apparel.

Breed: Snapper
Primary: Ribbon
Secondary: Edged
Tert: Capsule
Eyes: Rare

Apparel: Constantin steampunk vest, some glasses
A while ago I participated in a fun thread @EnchantedLantern did where they got people to pick the breed, genes, and eye type (with bonus apparel suggestions) for the g1 they were about to hatch before anyone knew the colors.

I thought it sounded fun, they sent me a bogsneak egg, here's the plan now:

Suggest a breed, eye type, or one gene. The first pick for each will be what we go with. Then I'll hatch the egg and we'll all see what we've wrought! I will be honor-bound to gene up this dragon as the people will it (not an imp, don't be like that). You're also welcome to suggest reasonable pieces of apparel.

Breed: Snapper
Primary: Ribbon
Secondary: Edged
Tert: Capsule
Eyes: Rare

Apparel: Constantin steampunk vest, some glasses
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
Snapper!
Snapper!
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
[color=212B5F]For the Breed I'd say Tundra, always works well in my eyes. [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]
For the Breed I'd say Tundra, always works well in my eyes.
@Yunaesa Oops, you got sniped on the breed! Would you like to pick the eyes or one of the genes?
@Yunaesa Oops, you got sniped on the breed! Would you like to pick the eyes or one of the genes?
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@chronoimp [color=212B5F] Aw, I could pick a gene [emoji=tundra happy size=1] How about Ribbon? [item=Primary Gene: Ribbon]
@chronoimp

Aw, I could pick a gene

How about Ribbon?

Primary Gene: Ribbon
Rare eyes!
Rare eyes!
5k7qaJA.jpg
For the Secondary Gene, how about Edged?
For the Secondary Gene, how about Edged?
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
For tert, I'm going to say Capsule!
For tert, I'm going to say Capsule!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Let's do a [item=tertiary gene: sparkle]. Edit: oop, someone beat me to it and we're out of things to pick, so I'll just request a pair of glasses for our dragon. Any type.
Let's do a Tertiary Gene: Sparkle .

Edit: oop, someone beat me to it and we're out of things to pick, so I'll just request a pair of glasses for our dragon. Any type.
ZincAlloy.gif
looks like all the genes and stuff have been taken so..i'll throw in a Constantin steampunk vest for an apparel suggestion :D
looks like all the genes and stuff have been taken so..i'll throw in a Constantin steampunk vest for an apparel suggestion :D
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
1 2