Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | F1 Mass hatch [2022]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Rohi

Aaa goodness thank you!
Yes ive seen your collection (currently making a mission to like all of your dragons- i particularly adore your teams dragons. Theres just something amazing above the black glowtail. Please tell me its supposed to be tires because I love it)

Fav from my collection? Well the F2004 (the car fanderg right at the end)
But fav drivers? Of all time Michael Schumacher (Im a Ferrari girl through and through) and Mika Hakkinen
On the current grid Fernando, Danny and Max
(I currently have a Danny and Max in the collection and I am definetely planning on getting George eventually)
@Rohi

Aaa goodness thank you!
Yes ive seen your collection (currently making a mission to like all of your dragons- i particularly adore your teams dragons. Theres just something amazing above the black glowtail. Please tell me its supposed to be tires because I love it)

Fav from my collection? Well the F2004 (the car fanderg right at the end)
But fav drivers? Of all time Michael Schumacher (Im a Ferrari girl through and through) and Mika Hakkinen
On the current grid Fernando, Danny and Max
(I currently have a Danny and Max in the collection and I am definetely planning on getting George eventually)
@Skarlette thank you! And yes they are supposed to be tyres! Specifically they all have a lead tert (I wanted a bit of a challenge when hunting for the perfect dragons so I set that as my main limit) with lead being chosen because of my personal F1 dragon being the first one I came up with the tyre thing for c:

Everybody is a Ferrari fan :’) I’m so happy to see them doing well this year, despite red bull being my favourites it’s really good to see them much closer - hopefully we can start to see some 3 way racing soon too if merc can fix their problems

Michael is top of my list of legends to get but I’m waiting on getting a mick dragon first (which I thought would be last weekend with his first points ;w; )
@Skarlette thank you! And yes they are supposed to be tyres! Specifically they all have a lead tert (I wanted a bit of a challenge when hunting for the perfect dragons so I set that as my main limit) with lead being chosen because of my personal F1 dragon being the first one I came up with the tyre thing for c:

Everybody is a Ferrari fan :’) I’m so happy to see them doing well this year, despite red bull being my favourites it’s really good to see them much closer - hopefully we can start to see some 3 way racing soon too if merc can fix their problems

Michael is top of my list of legends to get but I’m waiting on getting a mick dragon first (which I thought would be last weekend with his first points ;w; )
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi
Oh I love those little details. I live for the little details (for me Ive made it that all of them need Jaguar prim as Jag was once a racing team. And all of the drivers are either small or medium F1 breeds. It hasnt been the easiest but its been fun)

I know, its so good finally seeing them in their former glory (somewhat ;v;). But its so great seeing a proper battle (and not just one team dominance)

A little Mick would be awesome! (Baby's gotten his first Q3 though so there might be some hope yet)

Also Ive only now just seen that you mentioned my bios and how youre going to look through them all. I just want to say that i appreciate it SO much as a lot of effort goes in

Also Im sorry for the edit: But I truly love Roundabout. The colours are just fantastic and the fire primal? Immaculate. Also the memes (in all your dragons bios actually) are great. My brother and I had so much fun looking at them
@Rohi
Oh I love those little details. I live for the little details (for me Ive made it that all of them need Jaguar prim as Jag was once a racing team. And all of the drivers are either small or medium F1 breeds. It hasnt been the easiest but its been fun)

I know, its so good finally seeing them in their former glory (somewhat ;v;). But its so great seeing a proper battle (and not just one team dominance)

A little Mick would be awesome! (Baby's gotten his first Q3 though so there might be some hope yet)

Also Ive only now just seen that you mentioned my bios and how youre going to look through them all. I just want to say that i appreciate it SO much as a lot of effort goes in

Also Im sorry for the edit: But I truly love Roundabout. The colours are just fantastic and the fire primal? Immaculate. Also the memes (in all your dragons bios actually) are great. My brother and I had so much fun looking at them
Hello! I’m doing a little mass hatch today and will be doing a few more across the year. You can find details of why on the front page c:
(I won’t be pinging G1H each week so if you would like a ping each time then let me know and I will add you to a pinglist just for this thread)

I have 48 eggs left for todays hatch as I hatched 4 before the race in my excitement :’)

Will be starting in about 40 minutes during the football halftime orz

General pinglists: Mass hatches

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @LilBlueSapling @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @mooncake @Cakeless @GrimmRaven @Locked @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Kilwin @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @asoryuu @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @frillshark @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Byggden @Raidye @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @Corroded @seylon @Norayna0ekoa @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @cantripping @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @Winterize @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Ryuuna @Snoops @xxxx @halforq @Probablylying @Eidos @Nyne @Centennial @WaverVelvet @Caribou @Vulpen @Andraya @puppicino @Naturalcyber @DarkRemorse @GarbagePal @ghostlyplants @HSoup @Chocoli @tenworms @InfectedWolf @scolopendra @Zoroark @Nekroba @WHDE @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Dissonances @Blessings5x @Keorano @RedWillia @Oraina @Averil @CrownedLadybug @Sealterbloind @samatoki @Heart @alittlebriton @eternatus @Apfelobst @Novetteus @yurihands @Golurk @Putrefaction @eonflute @Duchess @EonShinato @Superstition @Wylin @moosesushi @Hat17 @Ambercat12 @Mate @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @Gurrero @ladoslee @Windstrike @NocturnalLegends @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Evigt @Qazzie9 @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @inn @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Mandragorum @cordifolium @affable @roule @Dimness @Adagia @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Ajgreelyfan3 @Are @oceanics @Haaut @jr413 @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @foxshapedshadows @disentanglement @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @2towels @sickreaps @meanling @Miloki @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @Kikatzu @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @lopsidedhead @SaintMotel @xuliana @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @Parsnips @mists @matejko @Line @mizpah @Graff @Hyllin @ravendragons @Avessa @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @Warhawk @Sotherin @roadkilled @fluteloops0329 @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @sercreepz @sheppo @Kalorin @Raivus @Raske @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Isyrii @Silksharp @GangstaAlpaca @Iphegenia @Sunlace @elegia @Irrwahn @Saerel @AwayfromBirdland @vasilyssa @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @Steel @Apothecaria @UnholyGrimlin @Cannot @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @offling @Sanzuwu @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Eucyon @Abiranariba @EarthTiger @Oleaster @Kaamos @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @hiddenmica @Stepheeee @scarecrane @bananowl @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Kyoya @Caydence @Fredddio @stones @ShinyHunter47 @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @COparade @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @renly @Eudialyte @Lupen @HoneyedBee @ThistleProse @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @sleepyflower @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Phlegethos @eyesfighter @Moirne @Frieren @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @supersafari @PlatinumDream @Cosmiali @Jayhorn @SlainCane @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @Rheine @wallaby @seablueheart @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Ahoy @Cassaroz @SkeletonGourd @terraa @makani @Noodlesper @Lackess @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @ghostpath @Notion @palarian @itsscaryoutside @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @ClownEngaged @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @Valishtu @Novrre @innerspeaker @Tune @Oggdo @LunaBun @shanshui @shiver @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @Psi @persist @Socha @Gensokyo @Yelloweye @beauzbelle @Innive @404ANACONDA @Kneph @thylababe @Neoster @Draginous @OatCrunch @Rathsin @eggod @Princesco @Zikitty @smalldoll @Coolfrost @Kuzco @heuksom @MysticOfLight @sirspiderider @DarkNiiinja @Barok @Boundary @AnimalOddity @KaichouKai @philocaly @Maricnnette @TheWildThings @sinistea @venneris @1sun1spirit @Thorne @pharloom @Jeon @alysC @leoscreams @Logchamp

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

Hello! I’m doing a little mass hatch today and will be doing a few more across the year. You can find details of why on the front page c:
(I won’t be pinging G1H each week so if you would like a ping each time then let me know and I will add you to a pinglist just for this thread)

I have 48 eggs left for todays hatch as I hatched 4 before the race in my excitement :’)

Will be starting in about 40 minutes during the football halftime orz

General pinglists: Mass hatches

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @LilBlueSapling @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @mooncake @Cakeless @GrimmRaven @Locked @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Kilwin @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @asoryuu @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @frillshark @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Byggden @Raidye @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @Corroded @seylon @Norayna0ekoa @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @cantripping @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @Winterize @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Ryuuna @Snoops @xxxx @halforq @Probablylying @Eidos @Nyne @Centennial @WaverVelvet @Caribou @Vulpen @Andraya @puppicino @Naturalcyber @DarkRemorse @GarbagePal @ghostlyplants @HSoup @Chocoli @tenworms @InfectedWolf @scolopendra @Zoroark @Nekroba @WHDE @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Dissonances @Blessings5x @Keorano @RedWillia @Oraina @Averil @CrownedLadybug @Sealterbloind @samatoki @Heart @alittlebriton @eternatus @Apfelobst @Novetteus @yurihands @Golurk @Putrefaction @eonflute @Duchess @EonShinato @Superstition @Wylin @moosesushi @Hat17 @Ambercat12 @Mate @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @Gurrero @ladoslee @Windstrike @NocturnalLegends @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Evigt @Qazzie9 @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @inn @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Mandragorum @cordifolium @affable @roule @Dimness @Adagia @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Ajgreelyfan3 @Are @oceanics @Haaut @jr413 @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @foxshapedshadows @disentanglement @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @2towels @sickreaps @meanling @Miloki @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @Kikatzu @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @lopsidedhead @SaintMotel @xuliana @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @Parsnips @mists @matejko @Line @mizpah @Graff @Hyllin @ravendragons @Avessa @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @Warhawk @Sotherin @roadkilled @fluteloops0329 @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @sercreepz @sheppo @Kalorin @Raivus @Raske @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Isyrii @Silksharp @GangstaAlpaca @Iphegenia @Sunlace @elegia @Irrwahn @Saerel @AwayfromBirdland @vasilyssa @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @Steel @Apothecaria @UnholyGrimlin @Cannot @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @offling @Sanzuwu @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Eucyon @Abiranariba @EarthTiger @Oleaster @Kaamos @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @hiddenmica @Stepheeee @scarecrane @bananowl @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Kyoya @Caydence @Fredddio @stones @ShinyHunter47 @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @COparade @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @renly @Eudialyte @Lupen @HoneyedBee @ThistleProse @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @sleepyflower @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Phlegethos @eyesfighter @Moirne @Frieren @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @supersafari @PlatinumDream @Cosmiali @Jayhorn @SlainCane @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @Rheine @wallaby @seablueheart @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Ahoy @Cassaroz @SkeletonGourd @terraa @makani @Noodlesper @Lackess @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @ghostpath @Notion @palarian @itsscaryoutside @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @ClownEngaged @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @Valishtu @Novrre @innerspeaker @Tune @Oggdo @LunaBun @shanshui @shiver @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @Psi @persist @Socha @Gensokyo @Yelloweye @beauzbelle @Innive @404ANACONDA @Kneph @thylababe @Neoster @Draginous @OatCrunch @Rathsin @eggod @Princesco @Zikitty @smalldoll @Coolfrost @Kuzco @heuksom @MysticOfLight @sirspiderider @DarkNiiinja @Barok @Boundary @AnimalOddity @KaichouKai @philocaly @Maricnnette @TheWildThings @sinistea @venneris @1sun1spirit @Thorne @pharloom @Jeon @alysC @leoscreams @Logchamp

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
I'd love a ping for each hatch :-) (hatch session? however it works out!)
I'd love a ping for each hatch :-) (hatch session? however it works out!)
What a neat idea! I'd love to be pinged each time.
What a neat idea! I'd love to be pinged each time.
60787410.png 57806280.png
I'd love a ping each hatch! Good luck ^u^
I'd love a ping each hatch! Good luck ^u^
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Ping me please.
Ping me please.
Please add me to the ping list~ ^ ^
Please add me to the ping list~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

please ping me, thanks
please ping me, thanks
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33