could I be on the pinglist for hatchies? Thanks! this sub seems really cool
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
YO!!! I love these, I'm part of the arcane flight, so is it okay if I would participate? If so, I'd love to be on the pinglist for hatchlings!! @StoneHusky
YO!!! I love these, I'm part of the arcane flight, so is it okay if I would participate? If so, I'd love to be on the pinglist for hatchlings!! @StoneHusky
Alice She/Her ^-^ | yHHm1dP.png
@Strangeflesh @alicethewitch You have both been added! We do actually still have a few hatchies of the Whalefalls, Bathy Giants, and Bonefalls [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3117816][color=#191970][size=3]here,[/size][/color][/url] if you want to check them out! There may also be an update coming soon on a new variant so we may be pinging you again in the not-too-distant future :3c Thank you for your interest in the Whalefalls! [emoji=water rune size=1]
@Strangeflesh @alicethewitch You have both been added!

We do actually still have a few hatchies of the Whalefalls, Bathy Giants, and Bonefalls here, if you want to check them out!

There may also be an update coming soon on a new variant so we may be pinging you again in the not-too-distant future :3c

Thank you for your interest in the Whalefalls!
3EnpSxZ.png
1 2 3