first
first
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
*rolls around on the thread* YESSSSSSSS
*rolls around on the thread* YESSSSSSSS
ed8f97402b1d586634e8d45119ae4bdb2056e089.png
tthird ;)
tthird ;)
I love the concept of this idea! The deep dark sea is already terrifying and the thought of 'dead' dragons living in the gloom yet being friendly? Fantastic!
I love the concept of this idea! The deep dark sea is already terrifying and the thought of 'dead' dragons living in the gloom yet being friendly? Fantastic!
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
Neat.
It would be fun to have Abbys get in on it. As they are all about survival. The struggle for survival in the harshest of the Tridelords domain would appeal to them. But they don't come across as the doting type- maybe a deviant version?
Neat.
It would be fun to have Abbys get in on it. As they are all about survival. The struggle for survival in the harshest of the Tridelords domain would appeal to them. But they don't come across as the doting type- maybe a deviant version?
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
If you have a hatching pinglist Id love to be added!
If you have a hatching pinglist Id love to be added!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
Oooh, pretty! I too would love an aberration variant, but TBH, this as-is is encouraging me to not just have a full Aber lair!
Oooh, pretty! I too would love an aberration variant, but TBH, this as-is is encouraging me to not just have a full Aber lair!
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi a.k.a. the Local Mind Flayer fanatic.
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
@Avakir Thank you so much!

@Self @Germs We don't have plans to an Abby variant at the moment, but I definitely like your reasoning so if there's enough interest I'd be glad to explore the idea and get to work on one!

@Goblincat I have added you to the pinglist, but we actually do have some hatchies available right now!
@Avakir Thank you so much!

@Self @Germs We don't have plans to an Abby variant at the moment, but I definitely like your reasoning so if there's enough interest I'd be glad to explore the idea and get to work on one!

@Goblincat I have added you to the pinglist, but we actually do have some hatchies available right now!
3EnpSxZ.png
@Velsim @Thunderjam @Goblincat

EDIT: I'm a fool who didn't realize there was a sales thread, so i've reposted the remaining hatchlings to the sales thread
@Velsim @Thunderjam @Goblincat

EDIT: I'm a fool who didn't realize there was a sales thread, so i've reposted the remaining hatchlings to the sales thread
ed8f97402b1d586634e8d45119ae4bdb2056e089.png
Can I buy the guardian for treasure?
Can I buy the guardian for treasure?
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
1 2 3