Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Ab Lineage] Violent Infestation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My apologies.
My apologies.
lesbiancatcher.png
[center]Affiliate Bump [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1855472][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/55243b030a7c85b0f98ff4fa65d80c67/f75e959148833dea-1f/s250x400/8417f36de1d5e202e5a416c27a08af0a5e55bf3a.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Affiliate Bump
8417f36de1d5e202e5a416c27a08af0a5e55bf3a.gif
Gen 2 Question!
@Planetmarz @GetJazzyOnIt @coolrat @StormyPhoenix29 @Mondschatten @AllHailWebby @Cadybug8484 @closedcaptioning @BlueEternity @TenderVulture @WolfandCrow @SunnyInferno

So I have been getting quite a few messages questioning me about the gen 2 abs, asking if they could buy, as everyone loves them. It is getting into the hellish part of the college semester as we approach the end. So I don't feasibly see myself able to finishing their special lore till April 29th at the earliest. These kids of course got the family heritage lore, just not unique personalities created. Feel free to quote this and let me know if you guys would rather have a couple phrases to no lore so you can get babies faster.

Do note this is the last batch of gen 2s for a long while as I won't do another batch unless FR makes more Aberration unique genes that I love
Gen 2 Question!
@Planetmarz @GetJazzyOnIt @coolrat @StormyPhoenix29 @Mondschatten @AllHailWebby @Cadybug8484 @closedcaptioning @BlueEternity @TenderVulture @WolfandCrow @SunnyInferno

So I have been getting quite a few messages questioning me about the gen 2 abs, asking if they could buy, as everyone loves them. It is getting into the hellish part of the college semester as we approach the end. So I don't feasibly see myself able to finishing their special lore till April 29th at the earliest. These kids of course got the family heritage lore, just not unique personalities created. Feel free to quote this and let me know if you guys would rather have a couple phrases to no lore so you can get babies faster.

Do note this is the last batch of gen 2s for a long while as I won't do another batch unless FR makes more Aberration unique genes that I love
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I'm fairly certain I could make my own lore with just a couple of phrases (although I'm not sure when I'll get around to it) so it's not necessary for you to write full-blown lore for them, I can handle that myself- and I'd probably prefer to
I'm fairly certain I could make my own lore with just a couple of phrases (although I'm not sure when I'll get around to it) so it's not necessary for you to write full-blown lore for them, I can handle that myself- and I'd probably prefer to
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
[center]Affiliate Bump!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3117123][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4938b7b02873d6ed6fc66af9687f58ef/d142861fa3b5c2d0-41/s250x400/a9c565a5e0fbe7d4cfa92491860e9419033d9a64.png[/img][/url][/center]
Affiliate Bump!!

a9c565a5e0fbe7d4cfa92491860e9419033d9a64.png
[quote name="Vampirate" date="2022-03-25 08:11:25" ] -Snip- So I have been getting quite a few messages questioning me about the gen 2 abs, asking if they could buy, as everyone loves them. It is getting into the hellish part of the college semester as we approach the end. So I don't feasibly see myself able to finishing their special lore till April 29th at the earliest. These kids of course got the family heritage lore, just not unique personalities created. Feel free to quote this and let me know if you guys would rather have a couple phrases to no lore so you can get babies faster. Do note this is the last batch of gen 2s for a long while as I won't do another batch unless FR makes more Aberration unique genes that I love [/quote] Hmm, I must say, it is quite the dilemma. On one hand, the lore is a [I]huge[/I] part of why I became interested in this lineage in the first place. Plus, this is the last batch of kids that you'll be selling for the foreseeable future. It's only fair that they should get a bit something extra to them, as a bit of a sendoff. I was really looking forward to expanding upon the prewritten lore that comes with them. On the other hand, waiting that long could cause a decrease in demand. I mean, by the time the end of April rolls around, Aberrations aren't going to be selling nearly as fast, or at as high of prices, as they are now. Sure, interest in the lineage can still be kept up by the respective owners of the G2 hatchlings breeding them and selling the offspring, but yours won't sell for as high as they would now. One solution I can think of is to hold an auction, and the winners get to decide if they want that special lore or not. If they don't, no biggie, they get the hatchling right away. If they [I]do[/I] want that lore, they send either all or 3/4ths of the payment, and then receive the hatchling once you've given it its lore. That way, people who want those hatchlings now now [I]now[/I] get them sooner with only a few sentences to work off of, while those who don't can wait while still being guaranteed their hatchling. (You could also just send the lore in PMs at a later date, if the user requests it.)
Vampirate wrote on 2022-03-25 08:11:25:
-Snip-

Hmm, I must say, it is quite the dilemma.

On one hand, the lore is a huge part of why I became interested in this lineage in the first place. Plus, this is the last batch of kids that you'll be selling for the foreseeable future. It's only fair that they should get a bit something extra to them, as a bit of a sendoff. I was really looking forward to expanding upon the prewritten lore that comes with them.

On the other hand, waiting that long could cause a decrease in demand. I mean, by the time the end of April rolls around, Aberrations aren't going to be selling nearly as fast, or at as high of prices, as they are now. Sure, interest in the lineage can still be kept up by the respective owners of the G2 hatchlings breeding them and selling the offspring, but yours won't sell for as high as they would now.

One solution I can think of is to hold an auction, and the winners get to decide if they want that special lore or not. If they don't, no biggie, they get the hatchling right away. If they do want that lore, they send either all or 3/4ths of the payment, and then receive the hatchling once you've given it its lore. That way, people who want those hatchlings now now now get them sooner with only a few sentences to work off of, while those who don't can wait while still being guaranteed their hatchling.

(You could also just send the lore in PMs at a later date, if the user requests it.)
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
[quote name="@StormyPhoenix29" date="2022-03-27 18:41:16" ] [quote name="Vampirate" date="2022-03-25 08:11:25" ] -Snip- So I have been getting quite a few messages questioning me about the gen 2 abs, asking if they could buy, as everyone loves them. It is getting into the hellish part of the college semester as we approach the end. So I don't feasibly see myself able to finishing their special lore till April 29th at the earliest. These kids of course got the family heritage lore, just not unique personalities created. Feel free to quote this and let me know if you guys would rather have a couple phrases to no lore so you can get babies faster. Do note this is the last batch of gen 2s for a long while as I won't do another batch unless FR makes more Aberration unique genes that I love [/quote] Hmm, I must say, it is quite the dilemma. On one hand, the lore is a [I]huge[/I] part of why I became interested in this lineage in the first place. Plus, this is the last batch of kids that you'll be selling for the foreseeable future. It's only fair that they should get a bit something extra to them, as a bit of a sendoff. I was really looking forward to expanding upon the prewritten lore that comes with them. On the other hand, waiting that long could cause a decrease in demand. I mean, by the time the end of April rolls around, Aberrations aren't going to be selling nearly as fast, or at as high of prices, as they are now. Sure, interest in the lineage can still be kept up by the respective owners of the G2 hatchlings breeding them and selling the offspring, but yours won't sell for as high as they would now. One solution I can think of is to hold an auction, and the winners get to decide if they want that special lore or not. If they don't, no biggie, they get the hatchling right away. If they [I]do[/I] want that lore, they send either all or 3/4ths of the payment, and then receive the hatchling once you've given it its lore. That way, people who want those hatchlings now now [I]now[/I] get them sooner with only a few sentences to work off of, while those who don't can wait while still being guaranteed their hatchling. (You could also just send the lore in PMs at a later date, if the user requests it.) [/quote] I like this suggestion as it allows me to do the lore later but still sell the babes now.
@StormyPhoenix29 wrote on 2022-03-27 18:41:16:
Vampirate wrote on 2022-03-25 08:11:25:
-Snip-

Hmm, I must say, it is quite the dilemma.

On one hand, the lore is a huge part of why I became interested in this lineage in the first place. Plus, this is the last batch of kids that you'll be selling for the foreseeable future. It's only fair that they should get a bit something extra to them, as a bit of a sendoff. I was really looking forward to expanding upon the prewritten lore that comes with them.

On the other hand, waiting that long could cause a decrease in demand. I mean, by the time the end of April rolls around, Aberrations aren't going to be selling nearly as fast, or at as high of prices, as they are now. Sure, interest in the lineage can still be kept up by the respective owners of the G2 hatchlings breeding them and selling the offspring, but yours won't sell for as high as they would now.

One solution I can think of is to hold an auction, and the winners get to decide if they want that special lore or not. If they don't, no biggie, they get the hatchling right away. If they do want that lore, they send either all or 3/4ths of the payment, and then receive the hatchling once you've given it its lore. That way, people who want those hatchlings now now now get them sooner with only a few sentences to work off of, while those who don't can wait while still being guaranteed their hatchling.

(You could also just send the lore in PMs at a later date, if the user requests it.)
I like this suggestion as it allows me to do the lore later but still sell the babes now.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
[center]Affiliate Bump!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3117123][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4938b7b02873d6ed6fc66af9687f58ef/d142861fa3b5c2d0-41/s250x400/a9c565a5e0fbe7d4cfa92491860e9419033d9a64.png[/img][/url][/center]
Affiliate Bump!!

a9c565a5e0fbe7d4cfa92491860e9419033d9a64.png
[size=3][font=cambria][center]@Vampirate @TheTrueMothman @GetJazzyOnIt @coolrat @Mondschatten @BlueEternity @TenderVulture @WolfandCrow @SunnyInferno[/size=3] [rule] [B][u]Gen 3 Hatchlings[/u][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76885069][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/768851/76885069.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76885070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/768851/76885070.png[/img][/url] [rule] These two kiddos are offsprings of my gen 2 shatteredshard with my gen 8 naomi line aberration,FalconDust. I am looking to sell the first one who is a male with common arcane eyes. [u]Genes[/u] Tomato Fade/White Noxitide/Pink Peacock I am looking for treasure mostly but I don't really know what to set as a price so I'm happy to let you offer on them and I'll take the offer that interests me the most! The kid I am selling has his bio coded and some prewritten lore, his name can be changed and lore can be added on if you want to! Please don't offer fodder prices tho, thank you. [rule] [rule] They/He/She [img]http://i.imgur.com/UwUnl7O.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2979869][img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480709062661505029/815978316733087754/acecatcher.png [/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2979869][img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480709062661505029/815978313860382750/pancatcher.png [/img][/url]
@Vampirate @TheTrueMothman @GetJazzyOnIt @coolrat @Mondschatten @BlueEternity @TenderVulture @WolfandCrow @SunnyInferno

Gen 3 Hatchlings

76885069.png76885070.png

These two kiddos are offsprings of my gen 2 shatteredshard with my gen 8 naomi line aberration,FalconDust.
I am looking to sell the first one who is a male with common arcane eyes.

Genes
Tomato Fade/White Noxitide/Pink Peacock

I am looking for treasure mostly but I don't really know what to set as a price so I'm happy to let you offer on them and I'll take the offer that interests me the most! The kid I am selling has his bio coded and some prewritten lore, his name can be changed and lore can be added on if you want to!

Please don't offer fodder prices tho, thank you.

They/He/She

UwUnl7O.png
acecatcher.pngpancatcher.png
The last three Gen 2s Auction has ended. There won't be any more gen 2s for the foreseeable future. That is, unless they make an irresistible Ab gene(s) that I must have. Keep your eyes peeled for more Gen 3+! Looking forward to see all the lore made for these guys and how the dragons choose to deal with their heritage!
The last three Gen 2s Auction has ended. There won't be any more gen 2s for the foreseeable future. That is, unless they make an irresistible Ab gene(s) that I must have. Keep your eyes peeled for more Gen 3+! Looking forward to see all the lore made for these guys and how the dragons choose to deal with their heritage!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8