Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My pride and joy! *o*
1 2 3 4
Congratulations on the huge success! :DDDD Xephras's absolutely [i]stunning[/i], all of your hard work and gems has sincerely paid off here. I [i]love[/i] all of the brown/white layering he has, and the Buccaneer apparel caught me off-guard in the best way! What a [i]boy[/i], wow. <3 (And his familiar even matches his accent!!!!! Oh man.) I'm cheating with these two images (they're scries)- but they're my big projects that are ([i]technically[/i]) just about finished. I've been breeding for these color combinations for a while, and they both decided to hatch within one day of each other. ;u; I dropped a dumb amount of gems between them, because of [i]course[/i] neither were born with any of the appropriate genes. Of [i]course[/i]. The only thing they need is the apparel thrown on once they grow up! I'm just so happy they're finally here. <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74739705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1895685&skin=33015&apparel=30063,28817,28814,10876,20836,20829&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74714248][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1209374&skin=0&apparel=330,3628,3636,35207,30821,11200,28365,3627,3635,3684,3688,441&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
Congratulations on the huge success! :DDDD Xephras's absolutely stunning, all of your hard work and gems has sincerely paid off here. I love all of the brown/white layering he has, and the Buccaneer apparel caught me off-guard in the best way! What a boy, wow. <3 (And his familiar even matches his accent!!!!! Oh man.)

I'm cheating with these two images (they're scries)- but they're my big projects that are (technically) just about finished. I've been breeding for these color combinations for a while, and they both decided to hatch within one day of each other. ;u; I dropped a dumb amount of gems between them, because of course neither were born with any of the appropriate genes. Of course. The only thing they need is the apparel thrown on once they grow up! I'm just so happy they're finally here. <3

scry?sdid=1895685&skin=33015&apparel=30063,28817,28814,10876,20836,20829&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=1209374&skin=0&apparel=330,3628,3636,35207,30821,11200,28365,3627,3635,3684,3688,441&xt=dressing.png
@Fantelle
Thank you so much :D Oh wow, Mephisto is absolutely gorgeous. I love lion themed dragons a lot, and he wears the headdress so well with his powerful, fiery aura! This is one of the rare times in which Veined definitely pays off and looks just perfect. Congrats on the completion!

@Vergil
Thank you so much for the wonderful comment on Xephras, it means a lot! HOLY, thank you so much for sharing Vergil! ;o; I wasn't really active on FR the last two weeks, so I missed your oversharing, haha, and I'm glad you posted him, because I didn't stumble across him before. xD He's incredibly stunning and surely looks like a masterpiece and milestone. His design is immaculate, as if he's overflowing with mighty energy and energetic vibes, and as if the whole force and creative power of the universe concentrates within his body. I can't get over how perfectly well all the apparel pieces emphasize his impressive appearance. My kudos, and I can only return the compliment of your incredibly styling abilities <33

@Frostwing05
Thank you so much for the compliment and for sharing Thanatos! He definitely does his mythological reference justice, his design is just glorious :)

@Nidhhoggr
Thank you kindly for the compliment c: Midnight is gorgeous, congrats on the lucky hatch, and his design has definitely been worth it. I love his dark arcane vibes and his concept, as well as the Silco quote in his bio - he definitely does the whole Arcane theme justice!

@Defiance
Thank you so much, it means a lot ;v; Aahh, I can totally relate, this accent is so worth it. I was blessed and lucky to snag a copy back then, and I wish you all the best and a lot of luck getting a copy for yourself!
@Fantelle
Thank you so much :D Oh wow, Mephisto is absolutely gorgeous. I love lion themed dragons a lot, and he wears the headdress so well with his powerful, fiery aura! This is one of the rare times in which Veined definitely pays off and looks just perfect. Congrats on the completion!

@Vergil
Thank you so much for the wonderful comment on Xephras, it means a lot! HOLY, thank you so much for sharing Vergil! ;o; I wasn't really active on FR the last two weeks, so I missed your oversharing, haha, and I'm glad you posted him, because I didn't stumble across him before. xD He's incredibly stunning and surely looks like a masterpiece and milestone. His design is immaculate, as if he's overflowing with mighty energy and energetic vibes, and as if the whole force and creative power of the universe concentrates within his body. I can't get over how perfectly well all the apparel pieces emphasize his impressive appearance. My kudos, and I can only return the compliment of your incredibly styling abilities <33

@Frostwing05
Thank you so much for the compliment and for sharing Thanatos! He definitely does his mythological reference justice, his design is just glorious :)

@Nidhhoggr
Thank you kindly for the compliment c: Midnight is gorgeous, congrats on the lucky hatch, and his design has definitely been worth it. I love his dark arcane vibes and his concept, as well as the Silco quote in his bio - he definitely does the whole Arcane theme justice!

@Defiance
Thank you so much, it means a lot ;v; Aahh, I can totally relate, this accent is so worth it. I was blessed and lucky to snag a copy back then, and I wish you all the best and a lot of luck getting a copy for yourself!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@TidelordVerified
Wow, Teeth is absolutely fascinating, thank you so much for sharing her :) Good luck with your 5-digit G1 project!

@cgeez
Thank you so much, this means a lot ;u; <33 I really worked hard on him, and I played hours with his design until I ended up here. I didn't originally plan the Buccaneer route, but somehow it went there and just fitted. I was surprised myself, haha. And wow, what gorgeous projects! The Guardian is immaculate, I love her unique colour scheme and how sublime, divine, and mystic she looks with that accent - it surely is made for her! :D Congrats on the lucky hatches, and may they grow up soon, so you can finish them for good <3
@TidelordVerified
Wow, Teeth is absolutely fascinating, thank you so much for sharing her :) Good luck with your 5-digit G1 project!

@cgeez
Thank you so much, this means a lot ;u; <33 I really worked hard on him, and I played hours with his design until I ended up here. I didn't originally plan the Buccaneer route, but somehow it went there and just fitted. I was surprised myself, haha. And wow, what gorgeous projects! The Guardian is immaculate, I love her unique colour scheme and how sublime, divine, and mystic she looks with that accent - it surely is made for her! :D Congrats on the lucky hatches, and may they grow up soon, so you can finish them for good <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
Oh he is just gorgeous, I love him - all the perfectly matching apparel and the skin and even the scene and familiar are just ahhhh <3! My most recent project was this girl who I finished just 2 days ago :D , I do love her but I must admit she isn't nearly as magnificent as Xephras! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74392285][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/743923/74392285_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh he is just gorgeous, I love him - all the perfectly matching apparel and the skin and even the scene and familiar are just ahhhh <3!

My most recent project was this girl who I finished just 2 days ago :D , I do love her but I must admit she isn't nearly as magnificent as Xephras!

74392285_350.png
FojMgi22.png
Ven ~ +8 FR
tRvB8Xn.png
55xbf1H.png
Xephras is absolutely gorgeous! His colors, outfit and accent all just fit together perfectly! Here's my most expensive project, she acutally isn't finished yet. I want to get her a better outfit (though I'm super terrible at designing those that's why I haven't really changed anything) and I want to get her an accent. Funny story but I actually got her in a random giveaway (ungened and not breed changed) and I'm so glad I did! I absolutely adore her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60193837][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/601939/60193837_350.png[/img][/url]
Xephras is absolutely gorgeous! His colors, outfit and accent all just fit together perfectly!

Here's my most expensive project, she acutally isn't finished yet. I want to get her a better outfit (though I'm super terrible at designing those that's why I haven't really changed anything) and I want to get her an accent. Funny story but I actually got her in a random giveaway (ungened and not breed changed) and I'm so glad I did! I absolutely adore her
60193837_350.png
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74174978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741750/74174978_350.png[/img][/url] He’s gorgeous! This handsome fella took me time to get apparel for because it’s out of cycle. I spent a lot of gems on his outfit. At least 800 altogether! However I finished him the other day with gems I’ve gotten from selling Noc eggs.
74174978_350.png
He’s gorgeous! This handsome fella took me time to get apparel for because it’s out of cycle. I spent a lot of gems on his outfit. At least 800 altogether! However I finished him the other day with gems I’ve gotten from selling Noc eggs.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
He's so lovely! Absolutely gorgeous outfit choice!
He's so lovely! Absolutely gorgeous outfit choice!
64514_s.gif
That is about the most beautiful wildclaw I've ever seen, and the skin is a m a z i n g. :D
That is about the most beautiful wildclaw I've ever seen, and the skin is a m a z i n g. :D
I made this signature just for the achievement.
[center] Oh wow, your boy is gorgeous! Fantastic work with him, he really is a piece of eye candy <3 --- I haven't finished any projects completely per-se, but I did [i]just[/i] get Sigr his last gene, and his apparel situation is about as complete as I can get it right now due to the last piece being, so darn expensive aha- Aside from that, he's pretty much done, though if I work up the courage to, I might make him a custom accent to really pull the whole look together :3c [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118721][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701188/70118721_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Oh wow, your boy is gorgeous! Fantastic work with him, he really is a piece of eye candy <3
---

I haven't finished any projects completely per-se, but I did just get Sigr his last gene, and his apparel situation is about as complete as I can get it right now due to the last piece being, so darn expensive aha-
Aside from that, he's pretty much done, though if I work up the courage to, I might make him a custom accent to really pull the whole look together :3c

70118721_350.png
krizel_1054.png
@Venasai
Thank you so much <33 And I think Plantera is incredibly beautiful, I love how the Multi-Gaze fits the Peacock gene! ;o; Thank you for sharing her!

@Boston
Thank you for the compliment and for sharing Viper! She is absolutely stunning and your apparel layering skills are outstanding. Her outfit just is exceptional, I adore the combination of all the natural elements :)

@Sashathebrave
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Imperial boy! I think it was very much worth it, he wears all the apparel pieces so well :D

@Venasai
Thank you so much <33 And I think Plantera is incredibly beautiful, I love how the Multi-Gaze fits the Peacock gene! ;o; Thank you for sharing her!

@Boston
Thank you for the compliment and for sharing Viper! She is absolutely stunning and your apparel layering skills are outstanding. Her outfit just is exceptional, I adore the combination of all the natural elements :)

@Sashathebrave
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Imperial boy! I think it was very much worth it, he wears all the apparel pieces so well :D

ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
1 2 3 4