Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Watermelons Unite! [Lineage]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 146 147
@BlueEternity

Hahaha yeah, I get a bit excited about things sometimes ^^; I just really love these dumb melons...

She's such a dear little idiot, I love her already.
@BlueEternity

Hahaha yeah, I get a bit excited about things sometimes ^^; I just really love these dumb melons...

She's such a dear little idiot, I love her already.
@Fantivity FAESSSSSSSSSSS BELOVEDSSSS Could I snatch this boy? I'd name him Oliver! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73224366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/732244/73224366_350.png[/img][/url] DRAFT Lore/Backstory: (I tend to have a draft first then go into deep detail later to fill the dragon's info tab! You can look at any of my progens and polycule dragons for an idea of how long I would eventually get his lore to be.) Oliver was the smallest of his nest. He was big enough to hold in a lot of dragon's palms, but had big and curious eyes. Of course with him being a Melon he was already not like the other dragons. But with his size, he resembled more like an olive! He didn't enjoy his name at first but after a while he settled in a new nest with other odd dragons, some who could also change, he decided that being an olive... was the best thing to happen to him. Before long of being in the nest he was taken under Zaiden's wing and was able to train with the other dragons. Nobody in the lair treated him differently. He was still as deadly in the field as the others even with his small size. Because of him and the other dragons in his new home he was soon able to get back with his original family and show that he was a Melon just like them. They welcomed him into the family, and both they and his current home gave a small celebration in honor of the little olive.
@Fantivity FAESSSSSSSSSSS BELOVEDSSSS

Could I snatch this boy? I'd name him Oliver!
73224366_350.png

DRAFT Lore/Backstory: (I tend to have a draft first then go into deep detail later to fill the dragon's info tab! You can look at any of my progens and polycule dragons for an idea of how long I would eventually get his lore to be.)

Oliver was the smallest of his nest. He was big enough to hold in a lot of dragon's palms, but had big and curious eyes. Of course with him being a Melon he was already not like the other dragons. But with his size, he resembled more like an olive! He didn't enjoy his name at first but after a while he settled in a new nest with other odd dragons, some who could also change, he decided that being an olive... was the best thing to happen to him. Before long of being in the nest he was taken under Zaiden's wing and was able to train with the other dragons. Nobody in the lair treated him differently. He was still as deadly in the field as the others even with his small size. Because of him and the other dragons in his new home he was soon able to get back with his original family and show that he was a Melon just like them. They welcomed him into the family, and both they and his current home gave a small celebration in honor of the little olive.
@vidcundrexina
Your lore gave me inspiration I’ll write it down when I’m not half asleep lol but I do know she’ll be the more down to earth smart one of the two thinking of making Her a apprentice scientist to one of my other dragons I mean she’s already out of the norm being a orange melon so why not be smart XD

@SeasonalRR
Oliver is heading your way
@vidcundrexina
Your lore gave me inspiration I’ll write it down when I’m not half asleep lol but I do know she’ll be the more down to earth smart one of the two thinking of making Her a apprentice scientist to one of my other dragons I mean she’s already out of the norm being a orange melon so why not be smart XD

@SeasonalRR
Oliver is heading your way
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@BlueEternity
Just to let you know Neferhetepes is linking to their coatl instead of the Fae XD
@BlueEternity
Just to let you know Neferhetepes is linking to their coatl instead of the Fae XD
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@Fantivity

That won't do! Thanks for the heads up, it's linking correctly now.
@Fantivity

That won't do! Thanks for the heads up, it's linking correctly now.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@Fantivity I'd like to adopt this one in treasure please! I'll name him Jubilee. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73224364][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/732244/73224364_350.png[/img][/url]
@Fantivity
I'd like to adopt this one in treasure please! I'll name him Jubilee.

73224364_350.png
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@BlueEternity Hi there! I was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist and the news pinglist if thats okay? These dragons are very cute!! Thanks!!
@BlueEternity Hi there! I was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist and the news pinglist if thats okay? These dragons are very cute!! Thanks!!
@Xander1997

Of course! Thanks for the interest. I'm fond of these Melon cuties myself.
@Xander1997

Of course! Thanks for the interest. I'm fond of these Melon cuties myself.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@xullre @Nannadoodles @UnicornGamer @vidcundrexina @coolrat @Strangeflesh @salemcookie @Fantivity @SeasonalRR @LapisWings @GetJazzyOnIt @perfectoranges @Xander1997

Hey everyone!
You're all raising some fantastic melons! We're going to have a lore update this week so stay tuned and keep up the phenomenal work making this melon farm grow.
@xullre @Nannadoodles @UnicornGamer @vidcundrexina @coolrat @Strangeflesh @salemcookie @Fantivity @SeasonalRR @LapisWings @GetJazzyOnIt @perfectoranges @Xander1997

Hey everyone!
You're all raising some fantastic melons! We're going to have a lore update this week so stay tuned and keep up the phenomenal work making this melon farm grow.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58813526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/588136/58813526_350.png[/img][/url] I feel like my g1 watermelon baby would be appreciated here
58813526_350.png

I feel like my g1 watermelon baby would be appreciated here
zBbEAqo.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 146 147