Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hora's Dressing Room [Closed]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 99 100
@Aikka Hello! Happy to see you back on the thread! Here's what I've got for your handsome boy :) ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=8884146&skin=0&apparel=31978,43496,37394,21867,31979,45489,31972,17892,17919&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2148189] So for Handsome I wanted to make something that could both match and make his colours pop, I opted for an outfit that was colourful but on the darker side so that his primary could contrast nicely. This also helped me with the design choice of making him look as if he's carrying mail, I am able to "drown" him in apparel because his body helps making sure you can distinguish the body parts against the apparel! I didn't go for any skin as I didn't want to have him be too cluttered and because I thought there were enough colours and textures between apparel and genes already. Total outfit costs are (assuming you have none of the pieces already) buying everything from the AH at the lowest listing at the time of posting: [LIST=1] [*]185kt + 45g [*]105g + 80kt [/LIST] The reasoning for the prices not being pure currency is that for the treasure only (1) calcs there are no treasure listings for [gamedb item=21867], as for the gems only calcs (2) [gamedb item=43496] only has a gem listing but can be bought for a prismatic token via Joxar's shop which always costs 80kt (which is the same price I calculated in the first listed price as well).[/columns]
@Aikka

Hello! Happy to see you back on the thread!

Here's what I've got for your handsome boy :)
dragon?did=8884146&skin=0&apparel=31978,43496,37394,21867,31979,45489,31972,17892,17919&xt=dressing.png
Charming Mailman

So for Handsome I wanted to make something that could both match and make his colours pop, I opted for an outfit that was colourful but on the darker side so that his primary could contrast nicely. This also helped me with the design choice of making him look as if he's carrying mail, I am able to "drown" him in apparel because his body helps making sure you can distinguish the body parts against the apparel!

I didn't go for any skin as I didn't want to have him be too cluttered and because I thought there were enough colours and textures between apparel and genes already.

Total outfit costs are (assuming you have none of the pieces already) buying everything from the AH at the lowest listing at the time of posting:
  1. 185kt + 45g
  2. 105g + 80kt

The reasoning for the prices not being pure currency is that for the treasure only (1) calcs there are no treasure listings for Toxophilite's Cape, as for the gems only calcs (2) Herald's Scroll only has a gem listing but can be bought for a prismatic token via Joxar's shop which always costs 80kt (which is the same price I calculated in the first listed price as well).
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@HoraDusk

Username: KrystalRage
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes

Dragon/s URLs: (if morphology please share from the Dressing Room if possible)
Not Found
Caliburn

Apparel Slots: (if not specified, I will use up to 6 slots): 15

Special Requests

Apparel: N/A
Theme: Spring/Summer theme if possible for Vesna, and something either firey or dark for the spiral
Budget: No more than 3 gem pieces unless in the same apparel set, and no retired items
Skin: If you can think of a good site-skin then feel free to add one, but otherwise don't worry about it
Other: The unnamed spiral is kinda planned to be a fire rep, so something that references that would be preferable, but otherwise I have no idea
@HoraDusk

Username: KrystalRage

Not Found
Caliburn

Apparel Slots: (if not specified, I will use up to 6 slots): 15

Special Requests

Apparel: N/A
Theme: Spring/Summer theme if possible for Vesna, and something either firey or dark for the spiral
Budget: No more than 3 gem pieces unless in the same apparel set, and no retired items
Skin: If you can think of a good site-skin then feel free to add one, but otherwise don't worry about it
Other: The unnamed spiral is kinda planned to be a fire rep, so something that references that would be preferable, but otherwise I have no idea
@HoraDusk Username:LadyBee Do you wish to be pinged?:Yes [Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?:Yes Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74185504][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741856/74185504_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73477529][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/734776/73477529_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73437460][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/734375/73437460_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: can use all Special Requests Apparel:your choice Theme: Budget: moderate to high Skin: (if possible, please share the skin ID) Other: Each has a little snippet of lore: Gems is a collector of things and will bargain till she get what she wants. Lioska's lore is of his sub-species. Clairvaux has some clan lore of her original home that will be added to since she's a permanent part of my lair now.
@HoraDusk

Username:LadyBee
Do you wish to be pinged?:Yes

[Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?:Yes

Dragon/s URLs:
74185504_350.png
73477529_350.png
73437460_350.png

Apparel Slots: can use all

Special Requests

Apparel:your choice
Theme:
Budget: moderate to high
Skin: (if possible, please share the skin ID)
Other: Each has a little snippet of lore: Gems is a collector of things and will bargain till she get what she wants. Lioska's lore is of his sub-species. Clairvaux has some clan lore of her original home that will be added to since she's a permanent part of my lair now.
QhY7AgE.pngYDYolOP.png
@HoraDusk

Username: Grenadine
Do you wish to be pinged?: yes please

Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: nty

Dragon/s URLs:
Babs

Apparel Slots: 6

Special Requests

Other: I don't have many specifics, just that I'd prefer a less cluttered outfit overall. More accessories over whole body coverings <3
@HoraDusk

Username: Grenadine
Do you wish to be pinged?: yes please

Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: nty

Dragon/s URLs:
Babs

Apparel Slots: 6

Special Requests

Other: I don't have many specifics, just that I'd prefer a less cluttered outfit overall. More accessories over whole body coverings <3
NaT0259.pngLIo8D8G.gif27HH2Wo.png
@HoraDusk OMG, how did I not realize you were the same person who made the scry for Seripha?? I still love that scry, just haven't gotten around to funding the outfit haha. Once again, an amazing job for Handsome! This is such a great look on him, thank you so much! Hope you don't mind if I hop right in to the next request :') Username: Aikka Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes Dragon/s URLs: (if morphology please share from the Dressing Room if possible) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3158037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/31581/3158037_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 16 Special Requests Apparel: All current apparel Theme: Rich, elegant Budget: No limits Skin: 45918 Other: I'd prefer something simple for her. Teleri is a classy lady, who believes in looking elegant, but not being overstated. I'm not looking for a total overhaul for her, as I am for a touch-up. You are free to replace the ring with an alternate recolor, that was just the color I had on hand when I was originally designing her outfit!
@HoraDusk OMG, how did I not realize you were the same person who made the scry for Seripha?? I still love that scry, just haven't gotten around to funding the outfit haha. Once again, an amazing job for Handsome! This is such a great look on him, thank you so much!

Hope you don't mind if I hop right in to the next request :')

Username: Aikka

3158037_350.png

Apparel Slots: 16

Special Requests
Apparel: All current apparel
Theme: Rich, elegant
Budget: No limits
Skin: 45918
Other: I'd prefer something simple for her. Teleri is a classy lady, who believes in looking elegant, but not being overstated. I'm not looking for a total overhaul for her, as I am for a touch-up. You are free to replace the ring with an alternate recolor, that was just the color I had on hand when I was originally designing her outfit!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@KrystalRage Hello hello! Here's what I have for your dragons :) ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2873058&skin=0&apparel=2502,22835,9217,26277,22842,22834,22839,22838,22840,1748&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2149529] For Vesna you asked a spring/summer theme. I initually started from there but kept going back to the steely blues (love the contrast with spring!) so I decided to make something that could unite both! I went for a look that would inspire spring thanks to the flowers and gilded thorns (warm colours) while pairing them with steely wintery blues (I adore how the scarf from the armor set looks so cozy on Obelisks!), as if the seasons were shifting from one to the other and Vesna is sitting right there in the middle! The [gamedb item=26277] is the only gem piece in the outfit and I honestly really like it, the algae can also be interpreted as tree leaves and further the natural theme I tried going for. The clipping of the mane on the shoulder is a bit off putting, I didn't want to put anything over it because I was afraid of covering Vesna up too much at that point (breakup is a complex secondary so a lot of apparel wouldn't have looked too good imo), but you can put [gamedb item=8316] layered over the mane to cover up that part if it bothers you![/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2873902&skin=0&apparel=2977,776,46753,18781,2976,18779,18795,10880,10877,17244,5398,45178,27150&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2149534] I decked this Spiral out way more than expected but I felt like I had to since the patterns on the genes were being a bit too overwhealming without a "grounding" colour. Here I chose black since it make the genes (especially koi) stand out way more when it doesn't cover them. I like how it make the dragon look likethe fiery reds are cracking out from within them! I found the ice eye to be a good element to make the head not get lost in the design (something I always work on male spiral poses) so I decided to add [gamedb item=776] and some birdskull golden set pieces to bring more of those bone-y whites in the design. If I've checked correctly there should be no gem pieces here, some are baldwin or arlo only but as far as I can see they aren't too expensive should you choose to buy them from the AH. [gamedb item=46753] could potentially be the priciest piece of this, it's a relatively new fest apparel piece but also fairly popular so prices are quite high if you don't have it so I guess you could count this one as a gem apparel?[/columns]
@KrystalRage

Hello hello!
Here's what I have for your dragons :)

scry?sdid=2873058&skin=0&apparel=2502,22835,9217,26277,22842,22834,22839,22838,22840,1748&xt=dressing.png
Reminiscence of Winter

For Vesna you asked a spring/summer theme. I initually started from there but kept going back to the steely blues (love the contrast with spring!) so I decided to make something that could unite both!

I went for a look that would inspire spring thanks to the flowers and gilded thorns (warm colours) while pairing them with steely wintery blues (I adore how the scarf from the armor set looks so cozy on Obelisks!), as if the seasons were shifting from one to the other and Vesna is sitting right there in the middle!

The Ghostly Kelpie Mane is the only gem piece in the outfit and I honestly really like it, the algae can also be interpreted as tree leaves and further the natural theme I tried going for.

The clipping of the mane on the shoulder is a bit off putting, I didn't want to put anything over it because I was afraid of covering Vesna up too much at that point (breakup is a complex secondary so a lot of apparel wouldn't have looked too good imo), but you can put Ebony Filigree Banner layered over the mane to cover up that part if it bothers you!

scry?sdid=2873902&skin=0&apparel=2977,776,46753,18781,2976,18779,18795,10880,10877,17244,5398,45178,27150&xt=dressing.png
Fire Overlord

I decked this Spiral out way more than expected but I felt like I had to since the patterns on the genes were being a bit too overwhealming without a "grounding" colour. Here I chose black since it make the genes (especially koi) stand out way more when it doesn't cover them. I like how it make the dragon look likethe fiery reds are cracking out from within them!

I found the ice eye to be a good element to make the head not get lost in the design (something I always work on male spiral poses) so I decided to add Pale Roundhorn and some birdskull golden set pieces to bring more of those bone-y whites in the design.

If I've checked correctly there should be no gem pieces here, some are baldwin or arlo only but as far as I can see they aren't too expensive should you choose to buy them from the AH.

Fire Aura could potentially be the priciest piece of this, it's a relatively new fest apparel piece but also fairly popular so prices are quite high if you don't have it so I guess you could count this one as a gem apparel?
@HoraDusk Username: skyleaf Do you wish to be pinged?: yes Dragon/s URLs: (if morphology please share from the Dressing Room if possible) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38328658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/383287/38328658_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64544374][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645444/64544374_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 13 Special Requests Apparel: - Theme: nothing in specific. For the 1st one maybe water-aesthetic, but if it works better feel free to do something else Budget: no limit Skin: - Other: for the first one, I'd like her not to be too busy! I want her pretty colors to be visible still and for the apparel to fit her colors as best as possible. For the second one, please make her look a bit darker in color. She is part of a coli team and I want her to match her teammates a bit better in color: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53083632]1[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83086607]2[/url]
@HoraDusk

Username: skyleaf
Do you wish to be pinged?: yes

38328658_350.png
64544374_350.png

Apparel Slots: 13

Special Requests

Apparel: -
Theme: nothing in specific. For the 1st one maybe water-aesthetic, but if it works better feel free to do something else
Budget: no limit
Skin: -
Other: for the first one, I'd like her not to be too busy! I want her pretty colors to be visible still and for the apparel to fit her colors as best as possible. For the second one, please make her look a bit darker in color. She is part of a coli team and I want her to match her teammates a bit better in color: 1 and 2
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
@LadyBee Snappers!!! I don't get many opportunities to work with them, I'm so excited to work with them! :D I haven't calculated prices but I'll do so if you want! Here's what I've come up with. ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=74185504&skin=0&apparel=30839,31996,365,1704,37391,21867,34633,20571,20573,7280,7281,7282,46547,20576&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2149551] For Gem I wanted to make something easily readable from her lore snippets, "classic" trader look, full of bags and shiny vials with a sprinkle of armor in it for travle/safety purposes. I had some trouble with her colours but I opted to go with some contrast that could work, the [gamedb item=34633] apparel here is the main offender, the earth fest variant was just way too bright for me to work with (and I was already quite happy with the rest of the apparel pieces I had chosen) so I decided to go around the outfit and put in some detailing pieces that would add some green tints so that it didn't completely look out of place! Her shimmer secondary really helped here :')[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=73477529&skin=0&apparel=40862,40838,26871,32687,32689,716,283,43304,37382,26888,32686&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2149560] For Lioska too I went full lore outfit, I had a blast figuring out apparel that could match both the stealth and camouflage aspect to a big dragon like a snapper. This quickly translated to big apparel pieces as well lol. I used several pieces that feature bones or bone-y apparel because of the plague terrain and I decided to give him [gamedb item=40838] to better convey the dangers of his job as well as showing some weathered apparel (scars would all have been covered here, but they are also a cool option!).[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=73437460&skin=0&apparel=272,15313,15309,13078,945,455,37393,26863,2503&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2149568] And lastly we have Clairvaux, I decided to give her a traveler inspired look too as she's "journeyed" from her previous clan to yours. I get the feeling they are a rather peaceful clan so I tried to convey that in the outfit as well. I liked the idea of having a mostly beige or neutral coloured look but then I couldn't resist adding some lively greens in, I think they're distributed around the outfit enough to not steal the spotlight from the main colour but also help her not look all the same![/columns]
@LadyBee

Snappers!!!
I don't get many opportunities to work with them, I'm so excited to work with them! :D

I haven't calculated prices but I'll do so if you want! Here's what I've come up with.
dragon?did=74185504&skin=0&apparel=30839,31996,365,1704,37391,21867,34633,20571,20573,7280,7281,7282,46547,20576&xt=dressing.png
Trade Expert

For Gem I wanted to make something easily readable from her lore snippets, "classic" trader look, full of bags and shiny vials with a sprinkle of armor in it for travle/safety purposes.

I had some trouble with her colours but I opted to go with some contrast that could work, the Gem Trader apparel here is the main offender, the earth fest variant was just way too bright for me to work with (and I was already quite happy with the rest of the apparel pieces I had chosen) so I decided to go around the outfit and put in some detailing pieces that would add some green tints so that it didn't completely look out of place! Her shimmer secondary really helped here :')

dragon?did=73477529&skin=0&apparel=40862,40838,26871,32687,32689,716,283,43304,37382,26888,32686&xt=dressing.png
Unseen Cliffguard

For Lioska too I went full lore outfit, I had a blast figuring out apparel that could match both the stealth and camouflage aspect to a big dragon like a snapper. This quickly translated to big apparel pieces as well lol.

I used several pieces that feature bones or bone-y apparel because of the plague terrain and I decided to give him Iron Shield to better convey the dangers of his job as well as showing some weathered apparel (scars would all have been covered here, but they are also a cool option!).

dragon?did=73437460&skin=0&apparel=272,15313,15309,13078,945,455,37393,26863,2503&xt=dressing.png
Peaceful Pebble

And lastly we have Clairvaux, I decided to give her a traveler inspired look too as she's "journeyed" from her previous clan to yours. I get the feeling they are a rather peaceful clan so I tried to convey that in the outfit as well.

I liked the idea of having a mostly beige or neutral coloured look but then I couldn't resist adding some lively greens in, I think they're distributed around the outfit enough to not steal the spotlight from the main colour but also help her not look all the same!
@Grenadine Hello to you and your dragon! Here's what I've come up with :) ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3162083&skin=0&apparel=21238,34169,35527,34171,31994,28413&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2149580] Finally it's this lovely Spiral's turn! You asked I do not use covering pieces, I was finding it a bit hard to use mostly accessories since Male Spiral pose is very convoluted and overlaps a lot of body parts. That coupled with his colourful appearance and mix of textures made most accessories disappear in his body so I needed to find a middle ground. Hope you're ok with that! I found a colour that would be "in the middle", I think the almost pastel purple of the [gamedb item=34171] and [gamedb item=34169] work well to tune down flaunt and koi so that the apparel and the colours themselves can interact with each other without looking too messy! I then added more pieces that would match koi's iridescence without covering the magenta belly to keep the rainbow-y look. I made the brown act as the dark, grounding colour so that I could focus on the aforementioned. The apparel slightly blends in with the colours of the dragon hence even bigger pieces don't take look "that big" :) [/columns]
@Grenadine

Hello to you and your dragon!
Here's what I've come up with :)

scry?sdid=3162083&skin=0&apparel=21238,34169,35527,34171,31994,28413&xt=dressing.png
Dapper Iridescence

Finally it's this lovely Spiral's turn!

You asked I do not use covering pieces, I was finding it a bit hard to use mostly accessories since Male Spiral pose is very convoluted and overlaps a lot of body parts. That coupled with his colourful appearance and mix of textures made most accessories disappear in his body so I needed to find a middle ground. Hope you're ok with that!

I found a colour that would be "in the middle", I think the almost pastel purple of the Florid Tailcoat and Florid Top Hat work well to tune down flaunt and koi so that the apparel and the colours themselves can interact with each other without looking too messy! I then added more pieces that would match koi's iridescence without covering the magenta belly to keep the rainbow-y look.

I made the brown act as the dark, grounding colour so that I could focus on the aforementioned. The apparel slightly blends in with the colours of the dragon hence even bigger pieces don't take look "that big" :)
@Aikka Glad to know you enjoyed my work for Handome and Seripha (still really proud of that one!) :) I don't mind at all seeing you back so soon, here's something for your girl! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=3158037&skin=45918&apparel=40845,21241,21222,824,27987,33700,33697,21290,24062,24061,22826,21298,27984&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2149601] I mainly worked on adding onto her as you requested without straying from the palette you had already chosen for her. I mostly added more blacks since I felt the sweetheart lace pieces would blend too much (but also I wanted to have more reds around the outfit!), as well as being a good match from the bright magentas. I also changed the ring to the [gamedb item=33700] and using the same cane from the set to add some more greens (which I also did with the [gamedb item=22826] for the lower part of the body)! I had opted for [gamedb item=27983] or [gamedb item=15715] at first but her not wanting to be ostentatious, I decided to have her be more "naked" instead of trying for a more complex and complete look.[/columns]
@Aikka

Glad to know you enjoyed my work for Handome and Seripha (still really proud of that one!) :)

I don't mind at all seeing you back so soon, here's something for your girl!
dragon?did=3158037&skin=45918&apparel=40845,21241,21222,824,27987,33700,33697,21290,24062,24061,22826,21298,27984&xt=dressing.png
Lowkey Classy

I mainly worked on adding onto her as you requested without straying from the palette you had already chosen for her.

I mostly added more blacks since I felt the sweetheart lace pieces would blend too much (but also I wanted to have more reds around the outfit!), as well as being a good match from the bright magentas.

I also changed the ring to the Classy Ring and using the same cane from the set to add some more greens (which I also did with the Faerie Rose Thorn Banner for the lower part of the body)!

I had opted for Well-to-do Sable Bustle or Raven Sylvan Dress at first but her not wanting to be ostentatious, I decided to have her be more "naked" instead of trying for a more complex and complete look.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 99 100