Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Graveyard Gaolers] In Development WIP
1 2
If you have a subspecies and you want to make a crossover variant or have lore ties between our subspecies, it would be really interesting! Please, talk to me about it if you like the idea!
If you have a subspecies and you want to make a crossover variant or have lore ties between our subspecies, it would be really interesting! Please, talk to me about it if you like the idea!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Ooooo ver interesting! I’d love a dragon of my own buuuttt I have zero space.
Ooooo ver interesting! I’d love a dragon of my own buuuttt I have zero space.
s037-d01-Saronai.png608803-CD-5-BDC-4-DE3-AED4-F46-DA50-A4843.png
I'm retconning most Graveyard Gaolers being illiterate. They learn to read by reading tombstones now. Writing obituaries and tombstone inscriptions is an art form amongst them now.
I'm retconning most Graveyard Gaolers being illiterate. They learn to read by reading tombstones now. Writing obituaries and tombstone inscriptions is an art form amongst them now.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
Some of the highest GG populations are in the Cairnstone Rest, Ghostlight Ruins, Abiding Boneyard, Hewn City, Emperor's Wake, Carrion Canyon, Hellwell Undercroft, and Cloudscrape Crags.
Some of the highest GG populations are in the Cairnstone Rest, Ghostlight Ruins, Abiding Boneyard, Hewn City, Emperor's Wake, Carrion Canyon, Hellwell Undercroft, and Cloudscrape Crags.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
Graveyard Gaolers can stand and even walk for a short time on their hind legs to survey their graveyard domains, and will climb trees if the branches are strong enough to support their weight. They have an awkward gait, but are shockingly fast sprinters and strong swimmers.
Graveyard Gaolers can stand and even walk for a short time on their hind legs to survey their graveyard domains, and will climb trees if the branches are strong enough to support their weight. They have an awkward gait, but are shockingly fast sprinters and strong swimmers.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
Some Graveyard Gaolers actually keep bees in their graveyards-they provide a steady supply of honey, and being chased by angry bees is always an incentive to stay away from graveyards.
Some Graveyard Gaolers actually keep bees in their graveyards-they provide a steady supply of honey, and being chased by angry bees is always an incentive to stay away from graveyards.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
1 2