Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Like 4 of mine & I'll like 20 of yours!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42
@comatoseVulpes I think some of them are not as wholesome as others and purely for personality reasons, but you are free to any time! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@comatoseVulpes

I think some of them are not as wholesome as others and purely for personality reasons, but you are free to any time!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
WHAT a gorgeous pastel rainbow Miirphys is!! kelpie manes are top tier

I didn't know the jester sets did that to eyes! What a neat effect. Savion's vibes are so neat! Love that accent too.

The gentle purples in mint blend + the stronger ones in heather koi for Rinea is just :mwah: and the matching familiar! It was made for them.

Veils are just awesome. Vice wears that accent so well, and flecks ties it all together I think.

Feel free to like any dragon that catches your eye! Most of my permas are in the den.
WHAT a gorgeous pastel rainbow Miirphys is!! kelpie manes are top tier

I didn't know the jester sets did that to eyes! What a neat effect. Savion's vibes are so neat! Love that accent too.

The gentle purples in mint blend + the stronger ones in heather koi for Rinea is just :mwah: and the matching familiar! It was made for them.

Veils are just awesome. Vice wears that accent so well, and flecks ties it all together I think.

Feel free to like any dragon that catches your eye! Most of my permas are in the den.
A clay pot from Bamboo Falls decorated with a wind rune rests against a flat rock. A bamboo shoot is visible behind it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skycloud
she/her | frt+3
check out my den as well!

Booped all, but I LOVE Vice as a veilspun collector!! That accent goes so well, I've not been able to make that one work on any of mine! For any of mine.. its up to you! I prefer my likes to honest likings rather than targeted. So like whoever you want! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
Booped all, but I LOVE Vice as a veilspun collector!! That accent goes so well, I've not been able to make that one work on any of mine!

For any of mine.. its up to you! I prefer my likes to honest likings rather than targeted. So like whoever you want!
?PTwPv=platform.png ?PGxfC=platform.png ?3DD09=platform.png ?33X8j=platform.png
Like 328 272 15 273
They are so gorgeous
Like 328 272 15 273
They are so gorgeous
liked all of em— they’re absolutely gorgeous (that spiral especially; i’ve only recently developed a taste for spirals, but the purple is so delicious, and i love what you’ve done with the eye layering!!)
feel free to like anyone from my active lair that catches your interest ;v;
liked all of em— they’re absolutely gorgeous (that spiral especially; i’ve only recently developed a taste for spirals, but the purple is so delicious, and i love what you’ve done with the eye layering!!)
feel free to like anyone from my active lair that catches your interest ;v;
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
like 331, 275, 18 and 276! miirphys is so pretty; i love all of his colours! even the subtle layering of the gossamer and prismatic silks add to his looks.

i don't have many dragons so just feel free to like any!
like 331, 275, 18 and 276! miirphys is so pretty; i love all of his colours! even the subtle layering of the gossamer and prismatic silks add to his looks.

i don't have many dragons so just feel free to like any!
DtBIuzC.png
Liked all of them! I especially love the contrast of the abyss runes to the pearl spiral :0
The first tab in my lair, the one with Vaux, is the ones I’d like to have boops the most but other than that whoever is fine ^.^
Liked all of them! I especially love the contrast of the abyss runes to the pearl spiral :0
The first tab in my lair, the one with Vaux, is the ones I’d like to have boops the most but other than that whoever is fine ^.^
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
I ended up liking way more than 4, hard not to when they are so cute!
I ended up liking way more than 4, hard not to when they are so cute!
@Kalistys I think you've posted here before, since I noticed I already liked your dragons. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Kalistys

I think you've posted here before, since I noticed I already liked your dragons.
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
They are all gorgeous <3

I gave them a like
They are all gorgeous <3

I gave them a like
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42