Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage] The Seasonal Courts
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184
@Adaejha Arrion, victorious at last, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] He's got those gorgeous autumn colors! And his lore is awesome; I love how you tied it in with his mother's and explored the concept of a faerie raised away from the courts but longing to find them. @Rilla Garland, festive with the season, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] What a colorful character! And his name is so cute [emoji=heart] I'm eager to see how his future hatchlings turn out. @Disillusionist Douglas, bound in armor of ice, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] Douglas! I love how you've turned him out; you really picked up on the blacks and blues. He's developed into a winter warrior even the cold-hearted Eirwen can take pride in. @WhiteDemony SnowyNight, pale of scale, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] Congratulations on the coatl hatch! And on Christmas! His lore is adorable as well [emoij=heart] @Sannithe Joy, bright of sprite, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] What a pretty and sweet girl! I love the imagery of her frolicking with hatchlings in the snow and handing out gifts. Not all faeries have nefarious motives after all. @Shadowfire1223 Holly, her eyes twinkling, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] Holly! It's so nice to see her all grown up and dressed. The winter wind and blue claws are perfect for her. Just like dad!
@Adaejha

Arrion, victorious at last, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

He's got those gorgeous autumn colors! And his lore is awesome; I love how you tied it in with his mother's and explored the concept of a faerie raised away from the courts but longing to find them.

@Rilla

Garland, festive with the season, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

What a colorful character! And his name is so cute I'm eager to see how his future hatchlings turn out.

@Disillusionist

Douglas, bound in armor of ice, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

Douglas! I love how you've turned him out; you really picked up on the blacks and blues. He's developed into a winter warrior even the cold-hearted Eirwen can take pride in.

@WhiteDemony

SnowyNight, pale of scale, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

Congratulations on the coatl hatch! And on Christmas! His lore is adorable as well [emoij=heart]

@Sannithe

Joy, bright of sprite, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

What a pretty and sweet girl! I love the imagery of her frolicking with hatchlings in the snow and handing out gifts. Not all faeries have nefarious motives after all.

@Shadowfire1223

Holly, her eyes twinkling, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

Holly! It's so nice to see her all grown up and dressed. The winter wind and blue claws are perfect for her. Just like dad!
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@Naien Aui, victorious at last in reclaiming his bloodline, has been accepted by the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] How exciting to have a lost branch of the family reclaimed! Thank you for putting in the extra work to have him registered. I love how you've creatively tried his bloodline status into his lore and it makes perfect sense that he might have to fight with his own self image and over compensate by striving for others high esteem. Even if he is very lovely with his glow and dappled coloration [emoji=heart]
@Naien

Aui, victorious at last in reclaiming his bloodline, has been accepted by the Autumn Court~

How exciting to have a lost branch of the family reclaimed! Thank you for putting in the extra work to have him registered. I love how you've creatively tried his bloodline status into his lore and it makes perfect sense that he might have to fight with his own self image and over compensate by striving for others high esteem. Even if he is very lovely with his glow and dappled coloration
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
[quote]Douglas! I love how you've turned him out; you really picked up on the blacks and blues. He's developed into a winter warrior even the cold-hearted Eirwen can take pride in.[/quote] @Bluesette Thank you so much; I had a lot of fun dressing him up! Nice to hear how Eirwen might feel about him too. That could be useful in future lore. [emoji=obelisk star]
Quote:
Douglas! I love how you've turned him out; you really picked up on the blacks and blues. He's developed into a winter warrior even the cold-hearted Eirwen can take pride in.
@Bluesette Thank you so much; I had a lot of fun dressing him up! Nice to hear how Eirwen might feel about him too. That could be useful in future lore.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Bluesette Thank you! I think he turned out rather handsome also.

At this point I've had to accept that I'm just a changeling collector, oops. XD Only missing spring at this point, though I might look for a second summer with a later gen also. It's fun running down the offspring lists to see how far I can get and still find valid color vibes for the season.
@Bluesette Thank you! I think he turned out rather handsome also.

At this point I've had to accept that I'm just a changeling collector, oops. XD Only missing spring at this point, though I might look for a second summer with a later gen also. It's fun running down the offspring lists to see how far I can get and still find valid color vibes for the season.
Lantern Oil
Cai would like to join the Autumn Court! @Bluesette Generation Number: 5 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81962912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819630/81962912_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: Haven’t actually written anything yet as he only recently came into my possession, but he’s going to be a pirate.
Cai would like to join the Autumn Court!
@Bluesette
Generation Number: 5
Dragon Link/Widget:
81962912_350.png
Lore: Haven’t actually written anything yet as he only recently came into my possession, but he’s going to be a pirate.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
Xioren would like to join the Winter Court! @Bluesette Generation Number: 2 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91569274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915693/91569274_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: Xioren has always loved the skies of her home, winter-dark and strung with the dew-drops of stars invisible during the other, brighter times of the year. And the aurora - beyond words. Even the stars of the mortal realm have garnered her fancy from time to time in her years of study. They change as those she was born to do not, they are assigned stories and legends and personhood and meaning by those who live under their light. She exalts in learning the stories the mortals tell one another almost as much as she does in charting their stars. But even beyond that, she enjoys her yearly excursion to Ahnraeth. Their stars are ever-lasting, their skies always night-dark and unobscured, unobstructed by the light of their settlement. Within, the not-quite-mortal residents are a number of fellow star-scholars, those who share her passions, a thing so rare in the court her father rules with adamantine claws. They see the patterns in the times of year when she cannot touch the mortal realm and its curiosities, and they are willing to share what they have learned. She will visit once, perhaps twice during the height of her father's reign, when he is too busy overseeing the politics of her siblings and the other denizens of the court to notice the absence of one odd daughter. Over the seasons, she makes friends, forms bonds, and occasionally, begins to wonder if she might get away with something a bit more than infrequent excursions. The first year that her visit overlaps with the rare presence of the dragon the others call [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75265148]Xehael[/url], she begins to wonder exactly how long she can explain away her absences, or if her empty place would even be noticed. Or if, by chance, one more presence by her side could go uncontested.
Xioren would like to join the Winter Court!
@Bluesette
Generation Number: 2
Dragon Link/Widget: 91569274_350.png
Lore:
Xioren has always loved the skies of her home, winter-dark and strung with the dew-drops of stars invisible during the other, brighter times of the year. And the aurora - beyond words. Even the stars of the mortal realm have garnered her fancy from time to time in her years of study. They change as those she was born to do not, they are assigned stories and legends and personhood and meaning by those who live under their light. She exalts in learning the stories the mortals tell one another almost as much as she does in charting their stars.

But even beyond that, she enjoys her yearly excursion to Ahnraeth. Their stars are ever-lasting, their skies always night-dark and unobscured, unobstructed by the light of their settlement. Within, the not-quite-mortal residents are a number of fellow star-scholars, those who share her passions, a thing so rare in the court her father rules with adamantine claws. They see the patterns in the times of year when she cannot touch the mortal realm and its curiosities, and they are willing to share what they have learned.

She will visit once, perhaps twice during the height of her father's reign, when he is too busy overseeing the politics of her siblings and the other denizens of the court to notice the absence of one odd daughter. Over the seasons, she makes friends, forms bonds, and occasionally, begins to wonder if she might get away with something a bit more than infrequent excursions. The first year that her visit overlaps with the rare presence of the dragon the others call Xehael, she begins to wonder exactly how long she can explain away her absences, or if her empty place would even be noticed.

Or if, by chance, one more presence by her side could go uncontested.
divider.png
Fadrex would like to join the Winter Court! @Bluesette Generation Number: 5 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92327355][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/923274/92327355_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: keeper of eggs until they hatch, a fierce protector and warrior
Fadrex would like to join the Winter Court!
@Bluesette
Generation Number: 5
Dragon Link/Widget:
92327355_350.png
Lore: keeper of eggs until they hatch, a fierce protector and warrior
My available lineage/subspecies hatches
XXX race with Prizes
Bogsneak Beauties Legacy
Godiva would like to join the Winter Court! @Bluesette Generation Number: 3 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83411552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834116/83411552_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: A lover of the arts. Godiva lives the good life of a noble, and keeps her fae court ties close. Engaged to my dragon Everest.
Godiva would like to join the Winter Court!
@Bluesette
Generation Number: 3
Dragon Link/Widget:
83411552_350.png

Lore: A lover of the arts. Godiva lives the good life of a noble, and keeps her fae court ties close. Engaged to my dragon Everest.
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Proserpina would like to join the Autumn Court! @Bluesette Generation Number: 4 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82253320][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822534/82253320_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: None at the moment
Proserpina would like to join the Autumn Court!
@Bluesette
Generation Number: 4
Dragon Link/Widget:
82253320_350.png
Lore: None at the moment
bVgNhgh.pngP9aWhak.pngNy2IhCM.png
BNH15Ks.pnghI3aYZo.pngN16btBO.png
bWeLCqf.pngPgv53XB.pngHslJD2N.png
HxL61bT.pngqjxrAwx.pnghZipXGO.png
y3yhMwX.pngB1biG2b.pngZqTATLu.png
A0E3TSe.png Jd88XNq.png
toF85QN.png
5hF3FGk.png
4ogWlJU.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LaureltheSapWing Cai, as flighty as the fall leaves, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] The lore you have in his bio is super cute and perfect for a dragon of his court. I love that he shares a lineage Sunset - That's such a fun project! @Adaejha Xioren, who fancy's the stars, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] One of Eirwen's pretty daughters! Thanks for registering her. I love how you creatively interwove her lore with the winter court and picked up on the connection to the stars. @Sannithe Fadrex, prepared from the shadows, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] Now here's a dragon who surely knows how to fight! I love the spooky look you've put together for him and the inclusion of those wintery blues. @BrutusCourt Godiva, Heiress of the Ice, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] What a distinguished lady! Her fluffy hat is perfect with that awesome sky like skin she has. @BugMood Proserpina, holding on to her color, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] That is an awesome name! And she looks wonderful, that skin suits her colors perfectly.
@LaureltheSapWing

Cai, as flighty as the fall leaves, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

The lore you have in his bio is super cute and perfect for a dragon of his court. I love that he shares a lineage Sunset - That's such a fun project!

@Adaejha

Xioren, who fancy's the stars, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

One of Eirwen's pretty daughters! Thanks for registering her. I love how you creatively interwove her lore with the winter court and picked up on the connection to the stars.

@Sannithe

Fadrex, prepared from the shadows, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

Now here's a dragon who surely knows how to fight! I love the spooky look you've put together for him and the inclusion of those wintery blues.

@BrutusCourt

Godiva, Heiress of the Ice, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

What a distinguished lady! Her fluffy hat is perfect with that awesome sky like skin she has.

@BugMood

Proserpina, holding on to her color, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

That is an awesome name! And she looks wonderful, that skin suits her colors perfectly.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184