Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Pigmented || Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Update Pinglist:
@almosteverything @LadyDiscord @Stormfly @CosmicHurricane @Strangeflesh @Kaitorubel @Fleetfiend @magiritsa

Just a small update for you all today! I have put together a Visual registry for you all to easily view dragons that have been approved through the registry process.

I have also set up a thread for subspecies specific sales so it's easier for those breeding to sell, and those looking to purchase different variants to seek out and find those they may like!

Some gene additions have been added to the variants, too!

As always, I'm open to more suggestions so either drop them through the form or leave a comment here ^^ Take care everyone! <3
Update Pinglist:
@almosteverything @LadyDiscord @Stormfly @CosmicHurricane @Strangeflesh @Kaitorubel @Fleetfiend @magiritsa

Just a small update for you all today! I have put together a Visual registry for you all to easily view dragons that have been approved through the registry process.

I have also set up a thread for subspecies specific sales so it's easier for those breeding to sell, and those looking to purchase different variants to seek out and find those they may like!

Some gene additions have been added to the variants, too!

As always, I'm open to more suggestions so either drop them through the form or leave a comment here ^^ Take care everyone! <3
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
I just finished gening the mate for my Phantasmal! I still need to make them a breeding card/set them up in my hatchery, but I will soon. I'd love for them to be an official breeding pair (form submitted)<3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75548242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755483/75548242_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73992064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739921/73992064_350.png[/img][/url] In the meantime, if anyone is interested, let me know if you'd like to be on the upcoming pinglist for them.
I just finished gening the mate for my Phantasmal! I still need to make them a breeding card/set them up in my hatchery, but I will soon. I'd love for them to be an official breeding pair (form submitted)<3

75548242_350.png73992064_350.png

In the meantime, if anyone is interested, let me know if you'd like to be on the upcoming pinglist for them.
0922J2U.pngXNtD94z.pngXNtD94z.pngU21ClwL.png
@Fleetfiend Apologies! I must've got pulled away after going through your registries so forgot to ping you with your dragon pair's approval!

I will get your hatchery button made up soon and will get it added to the front page post ^^
@Fleetfiend Apologies! I must've got pulled away after going through your registries so forgot to ping you with your dragon pair's approval!

I will get your hatchery button made up soon and will get it added to the front page post ^^
I just realised that I had dergs that fit with this subspecies, in variant Harlequin, so I've registered them. There would have been another one registered but he sold earlier today and the new owner changed his secondary to fissure, thus disqualifying him.

Can I register a breeding pair if one of the pair doesn't qualify as a member of the subspecies? He's off by one gene, but from the nest I recently hatched that I've just registered, all the kids inherited the qualifying gene from mum (they're both xxy, she has phar/sarc/runes, he has phar/facet/glim)
I just realised that I had dergs that fit with this subspecies, in variant Harlequin, so I've registered them. There would have been another one registered but he sold earlier today and the new owner changed his secondary to fissure, thus disqualifying him.

Can I register a breeding pair if one of the pair doesn't qualify as a member of the subspecies? He's off by one gene, but from the nest I recently hatched that I've just registered, all the kids inherited the qualifying gene from mum (they're both xxy, she has phar/sarc/runes, he has phar/facet/glim)
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
^
^
@Ebonixi Did my registrations go through OK? I've not registered for a subspecies before so I may have missed something. Or misread something. That's a thing that could happen.
@Ebonixi Did my registrations go through OK? I've not registered for a subspecies before so I may have missed something. Or misread something. That's a thing that could happen.
@midnightserenade
Ahh! Appolgies! I had seen your message and intended to look over them right away but got side tracked with dinner ^^"

To answer your question: A parent does not have to fit the criteria themselves to produce offspring for the subspecies! As long as the kids fit the criteria for registration, everything should be fine ^^

As for the dragons you submitted for registration, the only one that is accepted is 76723273 since she has the colors that match throughout. As stated in the requirements post of the thread: Colors of the secondary and tertiary must be found in the primary~
@midnightserenade
Ahh! Appolgies! I had seen your message and intended to look over them right away but got side tracked with dinner ^^"

To answer your question: A parent does not have to fit the criteria themselves to produce offspring for the subspecies! As long as the kids fit the criteria for registration, everything should be fine ^^

As for the dragons you submitted for registration, the only one that is accepted is 76723273 since she has the colors that match throughout. As stated in the requirements post of the thread: Colors of the secondary and tertiary must be found in the primary~
@Ebonixi Aaah, I knew I'd misread, misunderstood or forgotten something. Thanks for clarifying for me. And that's good to know about the parents. So... the chances of them getting other kids who qualify are slimmish, since there's such a range they could produce but at least I'll be more aware for the next nest.

May I get a registration number for the one qualifying kiddo, please?
@Ebonixi Aaah, I knew I'd misread, misunderstood or forgotten something. Thanks for clarifying for me. And that's good to know about the parents. So... the chances of them getting other kids who qualify are slimmish, since there's such a range they could produce but at least I'll be more aware for the next nest.

May I get a registration number for the one qualifying kiddo, please?
@midnightserenade You dragon's registration number is 20 ^^

@Psittacidae You dragons have been approved and registered for the subspecies!
@midnightserenade You dragon's registration number is 20 ^^

@Psittacidae You dragons have been approved and registered for the subspecies!
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6