Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Pigmented || Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ebonixi I submitted my dragon Caster through the dragon registration a while ago and I was wondering if you'd checked it yet? If not no worries! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78488001][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/784881/78488001_350.png[/img][/url]
@Ebonixi I submitted my dragon Caster through the dragon registration a while ago and I was wondering if you'd checked it yet? If not no worries!

78488001_350.png
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
@SkellieTheRedd aahh thank you for pinging me! lie had gotten hectic and ended up forgetting to check. Your dergin is approved! ^^

@SnowLeopard this dragon has been approved as well ^^
@SkellieTheRedd aahh thank you for pinging me! lie had gotten hectic and ended up forgetting to check. Your dergin is approved! ^^

@SnowLeopard this dragon has been approved as well ^^
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
I removed the link from my dragons bio on purpose. I am not interested in subspecies
I removed the link from my dragons bio on purpose. I am not interested in subspecies
JYOlR25.png
@SnowLeopard All good! I wasnt sure if the derg had transferred hands or not so figured id give a ping just in case ^^ I'll remove that one, though! Thanks for letting me know :D
@SnowLeopard All good! I wasnt sure if the derg had transferred hands or not so figured id give a ping just in case ^^ I'll remove that one, though! Thanks for letting me know :D
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6