Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Infamous Esmira Saunters and Sashays
Well. This little THIEF has finally finished milking me for cash, I guess. [s]Yeah, right. Like she'd ever be satisfied.[/s] Her outfit is DONE! (Sure took a while for those Garnitures to stock. And one of her necklaces cost me GEMS.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52438436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524385/52438436_350.png[/img][/url] I hope you're happy, you miserable wallet-muncher. Treading all over my hard-earned dragoncash which could have gone to other projects who aren't even fully gened and have been waiting so much longer than you... *mumble mutter* COMPLIMENT OR PUT HER IN HER PLACE OR BOTH, BUT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS GREEDY CIMINAL. (And check her bio if you'd like to see others who have done similarly.)
Well. This little THIEF has finally finished milking me for cash, I guess. Yeah, right. Like she'd ever be satisfied. Her outfit is DONE! (Sure took a while for those Garnitures to stock. And one of her necklaces cost me GEMS.)

52438436_350.png

I hope you're happy, you miserable wallet-muncher. Treading all over my hard-earned dragoncash which could have gone to other projects who aren't even fully gened and have been waiting so much longer than you... *mumble mutter*

COMPLIMENT OR PUT HER IN HER PLACE OR BOTH, BUT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS GREEDY CIMINAL. (And check her bio if you'd like to see others who have done similarly.)
Oh, my....she's amazing...
Oh, my....she's amazing...
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
@mangoe01

Stunning in appearance, and in behavior, yes...
@mangoe01

Stunning in appearance, and in behavior, yes...
How pretty [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I cannot say I'm fond of high-and-mighty type, but she's pretty at least.
How pretty I cannot say I'm fond of high-and-mighty type, but she's pretty at least.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

I know exactly what you mean and agree completely. What a beautiful jerk.
@kyrin18

I know exactly what you mean and agree completely. What a beautiful jerk.