Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | cheap dragon dressing! (5kt/5g)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Closed

Hello! Do you have that one dragon you just can't dress? Maybe you have an idea of what you want, but the dressing room just isn't cooperating? Good news, I can help! (hopefully haha) I ask for 5kt/5g per dragon you want me to dress, but tips are totally accepted ;) All the dragons in my lair were dressed by me so feel free to browse if you'd like an idea of how I dress dragons, though I will be including outfit examples below!

Please include the max apparel slots (and if you're okay with me going over or not) and other specifications (such as wanting a specific accent/skin to be incorporated) I will not be able to find accents for your dragons, only apparel.

For my own sanity, I tend to gravitate towards cheaper apparel when making outfits, but if you're okay with more expensive items, please say so! If you have a specific theme in mind please include it in your post :) If you have any extras, apparel you'd like me to use or colors you want me to stick to, stick that in "notes" in the form

I will ping you with the outfit widget when I am done, please cr me payment 1 way or pm :) tips appreciated but not necessary

Examples:
(these are all without skins/accents but I've got plenty of dragons with skins/accents in my lair if you'd like to have a peek!)
carefree
Cultic Druid
Layered queen
Green Thumb
Peppy Cook
Are Red
Gloomy Gardener
Ghostly
Ocean Poet

to makes things easier you can just copy paste this:

Dragon
: [widget or id]
apparel slots:
theme:
notes:
Closed

Hello! Do you have that one dragon you just can't dress? Maybe you have an idea of what you want, but the dressing room just isn't cooperating? Good news, I can help! (hopefully haha) I ask for 5kt/5g per dragon you want me to dress, but tips are totally accepted ;) All the dragons in my lair were dressed by me so feel free to browse if you'd like an idea of how I dress dragons, though I will be including outfit examples below!

Please include the max apparel slots (and if you're okay with me going over or not) and other specifications (such as wanting a specific accent/skin to be incorporated) I will not be able to find accents for your dragons, only apparel.

For my own sanity, I tend to gravitate towards cheaper apparel when making outfits, but if you're okay with more expensive items, please say so! If you have a specific theme in mind please include it in your post :) If you have any extras, apparel you'd like me to use or colors you want me to stick to, stick that in "notes" in the form

I will ping you with the outfit widget when I am done, please cr me payment 1 way or pm :) tips appreciated but not necessary

Examples:
(these are all without skins/accents but I've got plenty of dragons with skins/accents in my lair if you'd like to have a peek!)
carefree
Cultic Druid
Layered queen
Green Thumb
Peppy Cook
Are Red
Gloomy Gardener
Ghostly
Ocean Poet

to makes things easier you can just copy paste this:

Dragon
: [widget or id]
apparel slots:
theme:
notes:
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Hullo! I need some help with this gal, my mind is just blank rn lolol Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67577012][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675771/67577012_350.png[/img][/url] apparel slots: 13 theme: nothing too specific, though keep to the dark theme please? notes: I’d like if each apparel piece is under 300g, and keep the skin please!
Hullo! I need some help with this gal, my mind is just blank rn lolol

Dragon: 67577012_350.png
apparel slots: 13
theme: nothing too specific, though keep to the dark theme please?
notes: I’d like if each apparel piece is under 300g, and keep the skin please!
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
dragon: #67823448
apparel slots: 9
theme: Light rep
notes: will probably get Runes as tert
more notes: golden glowing claw tips and ethereal candles a plus
dragon: #67823448
apparel slots: 9
theme: Light rep
notes: will probably get Runes as tert
more notes: golden glowing claw tips and ethereal candles a plus
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=67577012&skin=38399&apparel=30832,25851,35186,3691,30835,30833,25847,30829,30837,30838,30836,22681,20854&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1505877] @Sequel Here you go! She is absolutely gorgeous, I've got a copy of that skin myself but no derg yet, it's amazing! I also liked nebula starsilk wingdrapes but it didn't feel as cohesive with the rest of the outfit
dragon?did=67577012&skin=38399&apparel=30832,25851,35186,3691,30835,30833,25847,30829,30837,30838,30836,22681,20854&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

@Sequel
Here you go! She is absolutely gorgeous, I've got a copy of that skin myself but no derg yet, it's amazing! I also liked nebula starsilk wingdrapes but it didn't feel as cohesive with the rest of the outfit
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1419959&skin=0&apparel=10877,20850,26942,20856,20855,30549,935,23124,23126&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1505893] @Raboniel since she's still a hatchling I used a morphology with runes, used a couple fest items (all under 200g on the AH) and I covered up her eyes because she's supposed to be light rep, but if you prefer to show them ethereal flame headpiece works very well!
scry?sdid=1419959&skin=0&apparel=10877,20850,26942,20856,20855,30549,935,23124,23126&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

@Raboniel
since she's still a hatchling I used a morphology with runes, used a couple fest items (all under 200g on the AH) and I covered up her eyes because she's supposed to be light rep, but if you prefer to show them ethereal flame headpiece works very well!
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Hey hey hey! Could I get two dressings, mayhaps? I don’t mind the amount of slots you use! Here’s a pretty boy! It’d be awesome if you could keep his skin on! His theme is... well, constellations? He’s also very “cold colored” with an emphasis on teals. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53178058][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531781/53178058_350.png[/img][/url] And here’s my challenge... I have no idea how to work with her. She’s melon themed, though! Anything at all would be better than what I’ve got... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67085981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670860/67085981_350.png[/img]ou[/url] Thanks so much for your time!
Hey hey hey! Could I get two dressings, mayhaps? I don’t mind the amount of slots you use!

Here’s a pretty boy! It’d be awesome if you could keep his skin on!
His theme is... well, constellations? He’s also very “cold colored” with an emphasis on teals.
53178058_350.png

And here’s my challenge... I have no idea how to work with her. She’s melon themed, though! Anything at all would be better than what I’ve got...
67085981_350.pngou

Thanks so much for your time!
@crysugiix

hey! I'm on mobile right now but I'll get to work as soon as I get home :) just for clarification, did you want to keep the skin for your fae girl or would you prefer it was left out? (I can try both versions if you like, I'll be able to tell if it adds more to the outfit later when I start trying to match stuff to her)
@crysugiix

hey! I'm on mobile right now but I'll get to work as soon as I get home :) just for clarification, did you want to keep the skin for your fae girl or would you prefer it was left out? (I can try both versions if you like, I'll be able to tell if it adds more to the outfit later when I start trying to match stuff to her)
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
@dragondiva
Oh, I don’t mind on or off, I put it on her as a placeholder! Thanks so much for asking me :DD
@dragondiva
Oh, I don’t mind on or off, I put it on her as a placeholder! Thanks so much for asking me :DD
@crysugiix I'm done!! Still mobile but I had a free hour so I decided not to wait- layering might be the slightest bit off because of that, sorry ^^;

Alright so first your starry boy- I actually did 2 designs I really liked, couldn't decide between them :( they both lean on light blue/teal and some gold (to match the eyes and tert) but the apparel sets I used couldn't all go on the same outfit.
Not Found

Not Found

Now for the melon girl- I first did a pretty simple green outfit but I also added some more red, including both versions :)

Not Found

The second one looks more like a waTerMelon to me, especially with all the little bangles from the jester outfit! (They remind me of seeds :p) the layering is a little messed up with the last couple pieces, but it covers the wings and frills more
Not Found

@crysugiix I'm done!! Still mobile but I had a free hour so I decided not to wait- layering might be the slightest bit off because of that, sorry ^^;

Alright so first your starry boy- I actually did 2 designs I really liked, couldn't decide between them :( they both lean on light blue/teal and some gold (to match the eyes and tert) but the apparel sets I used couldn't all go on the same outfit.
Not Found

Not Found

Now for the melon girl- I first did a pretty simple green outfit but I also added some more red, including both versions :)

Not Found

The second one looks more like a waTerMelon to me, especially with all the little bangles from the jester outfit! (They remind me of seeds :p) the layering is a little messed up with the last couple pieces, but it covers the wings and frills more
Not Found

////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Your outfits are amazing! Wanna try your hand on this boy? I can't seem to find a good outfit for him. dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67404929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674050/67404929_350.png[/img][/url] apparel slots: 6 (can go over as much as you want. I'm gonna spoil this boy) theme: Gems and jewelry. I do have [gamedb item=30588]. It is not necessary to use them.
Your outfits are amazing! Wanna try your hand on this boy? I can't seem to find a good outfit for him.

dragon:67404929_350.png
apparel slots: 6 (can go over as much as you want. I'm gonna spoil this boy)
theme: Gems and jewelry. I do have Bloodstone Cascades. It is not necessary to use them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15