Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Moon Moths! (Veilspun Subspecies)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@JayIsHidden

I can add her to the registry for you!
@JayIsHidden

I can add her to the registry for you!
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
@BerkeleyPearl That would be amazing! Thank you!
@BerkeleyPearl That would be amazing! Thank you!
51g/1500g Saved for Flight Change
1vAtYxM.png tw8kgiY.pngvJS7emY.pngHdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.pngKXbG0Dv.pngeswSnrS.pngVDqpTLf.pngtNgQJvM.png7Zid8hE.pngFvSLVNv.pngsbmtjDC.pngu6ZPWxO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngSEIqIGe.pngjI9KbMj.png2VtxnMX.pngIxog88i.pngDa1cz0f.pngo7CqYdD.png5srIc0i.pnglPnwl0z.pngCLFJF6a.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngUeSE1vI.pngFYtngEy.pngjA5A7gu.pngtuclmOI.pngNlmYDAS.png0HBKL8H.pngWFpPzZn.pngAl1BEGR.pngkcbWnDp.png
Can I be put on the pinglist for Moon Moths and Eclipse Moths? These are so pretty looking.
Can I be put on the pinglist for Moon Moths and Eclipse Moths? These are so pretty looking.
9YNBdbA.png TpuwHMz.png
@CelestialWolf92

We can add you to the pinglist, but we are on haitus for a while, just so you know. But we will ping you when we come back
@CelestialWolf92

We can add you to the pinglist, but we are on haitus for a while, just so you know. But we will ping you when we come back
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
Does a standard Moon Moth have to be descendent from the Moon Moth bloodline, or does any white/white/diaphanous Veilspun have the ability to be registered?
Does a standard Moon Moth have to be descendent from the Moon Moth bloodline, or does any white/white/diaphanous Veilspun have the ability to be registered?
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
@mxlplyx

Any white/white diaphanous is fine! As long as the primary and secondary genes qualify as well! They don't have to be related to the og moths
@mxlplyx

Any white/white diaphanous is fine! As long as the primary and secondary genes qualify as well! They don't have to be related to the og moths
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
@BerkleyPearl Then, how would i go about registering this guy? Hatched him from a set of fandragons i have. [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78470190][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/784702/78470190_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ...and he is for sale, if anyone wants to buy him.
@BerkleyPearl

Then, how would i go about registering this guy? Hatched him from a set of fandragons i have.
78470190_350.png

...and he is for sale, if anyone wants to buy him.
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
@mxlplyx

in order for him to qualify as a "Standard Moon Moth", his primary would have to be skink. Blend is typically used for Eclipse and Penumbra moths
@mxlplyx

in order for him to qualify as a "Standard Moon Moth", his primary would have to be skink. Blend is typically used for Eclipse and Penumbra moths
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
@BerkleyPearl

Oops...i can do that, though. Should i just repost here when he's gened, or contact you by mssg to register him?
@BerkleyPearl

Oops...i can do that, though. Should i just repost here when he's gened, or contact you by mssg to register him?
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
@mxlplyx

Feel free to just dm me
@mxlplyx

Feel free to just dm me
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png