Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Too much clashing?
So I thought the Frostfaerie Wings might look good on Shayla here, but I'm not sure. I wonder if it clashes with the Nightsky Silks too much. What do you guys think? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1340504][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13406/1340504_350.png[/img][/url]
So I thought the Frostfaerie Wings might look good on Shayla here, but I'm not sure. I wonder if it clashes with the Nightsky Silks too much. What do you guys think?

1340504_350.png
oh, i quite like this! what a cool ice rep :0
oh, i quite like this! what a cool ice rep :0
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
They match very well! I love them on her <3
They match very well! I love them on her <3
ldNLSdw.png
Looks gorgeous! The wings match the accent nicely!
Looks gorgeous! The wings match the accent nicely!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
it's very busy and chaotic but looks good otherwise
it's very busy and chaotic but looks good otherwise
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I honestly didn't even notice any clashing at all, it just seemed like a perfect fit for the rest of her until they were specifically pointed out. I think it's gorgeous!

Edit: Though if you're still unsure, a adding a small touch of a similar hued blue might help bring it together more? Depends on how busy you want the outfit to be!
I honestly didn't even notice any clashing at all, it just seemed like a perfect fit for the rest of her until they were specifically pointed out. I think it's gorgeous!

Edit: Though if you're still unsure, a adding a small touch of a similar hued blue might help bring it together more? Depends on how busy you want the outfit to be!
I love a busy spiral
I love a busy spiral
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Mmm it's a bit too busy for my tastes. I wouldn't say it clashes though!
Mmm it's a bit too busy for my tastes. I wouldn't say it clashes though!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I guess my issue with it is how I like to keep an "icy night sky" theme on her, and those Frostfaerie Wings might get in the way of that? I could move that piece to the bottom of her apparel list to draw the silks out a little more...
I guess my issue with it is how I like to keep an "icy night sky" theme on her, and those Frostfaerie Wings might get in the way of that? I could move that piece to the bottom of her apparel list to draw the silks out a little more...
I think it looks really good; she still very much looks like she has an icy night sky theme to me!
I think it looks really good; she still very much looks like she has an icy night sky theme to me!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png