Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Gaoler Subspecies] Swamp Things
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@MidnightGarden Thanks for adopting Verbena!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I registered her and her siblings before putting them up for sale so she should be on the Woodbeast list now :)
@MidnightGarden Thanks for adopting Verbena!! I registered her and her siblings before putting them up for sale so she should be on the Woodbeast list now :)
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@RosalindeSol thanks for selling her!! She's super pretty. I'm excited about this Subspecies!!
@RosalindeSol thanks for selling her!! She's super pretty. I'm excited about this Subspecies!!
PSBwR9r.png
@MidnightGarden howdy! i love your subspecies, we can be affiliates for sure! maybe slap me on the pinglist while you're at it [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@MidnightGarden

howdy! i love your subspecies, we can be affiliates for sure! maybe slap me on the pinglist while you're at it
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
[center]Hello hello, small update here, I'm now offering [b]25g[/b] for every submission for my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3011511/1]contest.[/url] Payment will be distributed on the last day so i dont lose track [emoji=mirror size=1] Also mirelurks can now have thylacine as a tert [emoji=banescale tongue size=1] one request as well, can y'all comment on this thread whenever i need to update the registry? thank u in advance [emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] [size=1]@MxFeral @treeblood @jotunn @Evsaurus @GoldenSootball @Iamtheplague @magiritsa @bonivich @mephitic @AtticSaltStorms @Izumini @SaltyGhost @Noodleydoo @RainSystem @RosalindeSol @BeefnPotatostu @LadyDiscord @TenderVulture @TeenyTK
Hello hello, small update here,

I'm now offering 25g for every submission for my contest.
Payment will be distributed on the last day so i dont lose track

Also mirelurks can now have thylacine as a tert

one request as well,
can y'all comment on this thread whenever i need to update the registry?
thank u in advance

@MxFeral @treeblood @jotunn @Evsaurus @GoldenSootball @Iamtheplague @magiritsa @bonivich @mephitic @AtticSaltStorms @Izumini @SaltyGhost @Noodleydoo @RainSystem @RosalindeSol @BeefnPotatostu @LadyDiscord @TenderVulture @TeenyTK
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69686517][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696866/69686517_350.png[/img][/url] Heyo, could she be listed as a swamp thing? Shes my new Mossy baby, and if she wouldnt fit under the main categories, you know Im gonna enter the writing contest before its over @Swampman (ping just in case lmao-)
69686517_350.png
Heyo, could she be listed as a swamp thing? Shes my new Mossy baby, and if she wouldnt fit under the main categories, you know Im gonna enter the writing contest before its over
@Swampman (ping just in case lmao-)
Grab Bags!
@Iamtheplague hey again! i can't register her quite yet, but if you write a bit of lore in her bio about how she's connected to the subspecies, i can do that [emoji=mirror size=1] good luck with your submission! [emoji=banescale winking size=1]
@Iamtheplague

hey again! i can't register her quite yet, but if you write a bit of lore in her bio about how she's connected to the subspecies, i can do that

good luck with your submission!
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
@Swampman
I added some hatchlings to the registry queue!

And a bunch of my unsold level 25s are going to be exalted for upcoming WvE if you wanted to remove them from the registry:
@Swampman
I added some hatchlings to the registry queue!

And a bunch of my unsold level 25s are going to be exalted for upcoming WvE if you wanted to remove them from the registry:
UwPE0Qp.png
@Swampman Added one more to the registry queue for whenever you have a minute! :)
@Swampman Added one more to the registry queue for whenever you have a minute! :)
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@Swampman
I'm adding approximately a metric ton of Ghosts to the registry. :") I'll have 5 more to add tomorrow as well, as a heads up! Added all of my hatchlings!
@Swampman
I'm adding approximately a metric ton of Ghosts to the registry. :") I'll have 5 more to add tomorrow as well, as a heads up! Added all of my hatchlings!
UwPE0Qp.png
registry's all caught up @.@ damn y'all
registry's all caught up @.@ damn y'all
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21