Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 244 245
@TIR3D
Yes, I’m having the same issue. You can’t paste in dragon 1 and dragon 2, though you can paste in dragon 3, 4, and so on.

Edit: I’m currently trying to see if I can generate a pinglist using dragon 3 o-O
@TIR3D
Yes, I’m having the same issue. You can’t paste in dragon 1 and dragon 2, though you can paste in dragon 3, 4, and so on.

Edit: I’m currently trying to see if I can generate a pinglist using dragon 3 o-O
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW that's really good to know, thanks so much!
@SilverNW that's really good to know, thanks so much!
@SilverNW @TIR3D Hi both, apologies, somebody bonked the sheet earlier with cut + paste and I forgot that when this happens it also messes up with the protections on the cells where the cut and paste happened.

Give me two minutes and it will be fixed
@SilverNW @TIR3D Hi both, apologies, somebody bonked the sheet earlier with cut + paste and I forgot that when this happens it also messes up with the protections on the cells where the cut and paste happened.

Give me two minutes and it will be fixed
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda okay, thank you for the update!
@Peppaganda okay, thank you for the update!
@SilverNW it won't generate unless there's a dragon in slot 1 to try to force people to use it in the right order uvu
@SilverNW it won't generate unless there's a dragon in slot 1 to try to force people to use it in the right order uvu
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda
Haha, yea, I realized x3
thank you!
@Peppaganda
Haha, yea, I realized x3
thank you!
XDRtGHs.png
@Peppaganda

Hi there! Recently (starting from the 27th of January) I've been getting quite a few pings for colors that don't seem to line up with my specific colors in the pinglist - one of the pings seems to have already been brought up by batfossil and vihuff earlier in the thread. I believe that I'm only on the specific color pinglist for Cream tertiaries and Silver/Dust primaries with Steel/Denim/Abyss/Phthalo/Azure tertiaries, however all of the pings I've been receiving haven't met any of the listed specific colors. (Examples: 1 2 3 4)

As this problems seems to have been occurring more frequently, I was wondering/curious as to whether this was a problem on my inputs? Thanks for all your hard work to maintaining the pinglist :)
@Peppaganda

Hi there! Recently (starting from the 27th of January) I've been getting quite a few pings for colors that don't seem to line up with my specific colors in the pinglist - one of the pings seems to have already been brought up by batfossil and vihuff earlier in the thread. I believe that I'm only on the specific color pinglist for Cream tertiaries and Silver/Dust primaries with Steel/Denim/Abyss/Phthalo/Azure tertiaries, however all of the pings I've been receiving haven't met any of the listed specific colors. (Examples: 1 2 3 4)

As this problems seems to have been occurring more frequently, I was wondering/curious as to whether this was a problem on my inputs? Thanks for all your hard work to maintaining the pinglist :)
@hyphen Hello, thank you for letting us know of the issue. I cannot see anything immediately wrong with your submissions and they look correct to what you have said they should be.

I need to take some time to look into the threads/back end of the sheet and work out what is causing the issue but I will get back to you to confirm what the issue is.

Apologies for the misspings, hopefully we will have the issue sorted soon c:
@hyphen Hello, thank you for letting us know of the issue. I cannot see anything immediately wrong with your submissions and they look correct to what you have said they should be.

I need to take some time to look into the threads/back end of the sheet and work out what is causing the issue but I will get back to you to confirm what the issue is.

Apologies for the misspings, hopefully we will have the issue sorted soon c:
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda

Hello! I recently submitted a removal form and it worked wonderfully, but I didn't see any options/questions that would remove me from sale type/pose change pinglists.

Is it possible to remove me from the Mass Hatch pinglist and change my Pose Change status to "none/no scroll applied"? Tysm in advance!
@Peppaganda

Hello! I recently submitted a removal form and it worked wonderfully, but I didn't see any options/questions that would remove me from sale type/pose change pinglists.

Is it possible to remove me from the Mass Hatch pinglist and change my Pose Change status to "none/no scroll applied"? Tysm in advance!
@suflower Hello c: Yep we removed those options as they are conditionals to the rest of the lists and figured it would be far too easy for somebody to remove themselves from those options by accident which would completely remove them from the list. As a result these need to be manually updated so I can of course get those updated for you now c:
@suflower Hello c: Yep we removed those options as they are conditionals to the rest of the lists and figured it would be far too easy for somebody to remove themselves from those options by accident which would completely remove them from the list. As a result these need to be manually updated so I can of course get those updated for you now c:
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 244 245