Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 244 245
@Peppaganda I can't find the link to the pinglist removal forms? It's just a broken link on the FAQ, and there seems to be no link in ladylilitu's update post.
@Peppaganda I can't find the link to the pinglist removal forms? It's just a broken link on the FAQ, and there seems to be no link in ladylilitu's update post.
@Primordial Apologies, thanks for letting us know, we will update the links mentioned. However, for future reference, new links can be found in the forms post located here.
@Primordial Apologies, thanks for letting us know, we will update the links mentioned. However, for future reference, new links can be found in the forms post located here.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@ladylilitu

This new thing is really confusing for me so I'm hoping I can post here and ask instead.

I guess I must have misunderstood something when I submitted my form for the new list, because I thought I had selected only XXY gen 1s but I'm getting pings for a lot of random stuff like XYZs and near miss doubles. I don't know if people are generating the wrong pinglists or if I'm on the wrong pinglists, and I'm not really sure how to check or how to remove myself from any incorrect pinglists.

If possible I'd like my name to be restricted to XXY gen 1s - any eyes, any breed, any genes (or lack thereof), any age, and offspring is okay.
@ladylilitu

This new thing is really confusing for me so I'm hoping I can post here and ask instead.

I guess I must have misunderstood something when I submitted my form for the new list, because I thought I had selected only XXY gen 1s but I'm getting pings for a lot of random stuff like XYZs and near miss doubles. I don't know if people are generating the wrong pinglists or if I'm on the wrong pinglists, and I'm not really sure how to check or how to remove myself from any incorrect pinglists.

If possible I'd like my name to be restricted to XXY gen 1s - any eyes, any breed, any genes (or lack thereof), any age, and offspring is okay.
eyQdv.gif
@Kadaj Hello, I have checked your submission (you can do this by entering your ID into the submissions checker tab of the main spreadsheet) and it looks like you had added yourself to the "normal" eyes, all moderns and all ancients lists which will pretty much get you pinged for every single dragon. You can find an explanation of this in the FAQ, if you are interested, under the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2942468#post_45554274]third question[/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/790983483039678465/798336610743746560/Screenshot_2021-01-11_at_23.43.08.png[/img] It is a pretty simple fix to get you onto the lists you want to be on so I will make those edits for you so that you are only pinged to XXYs going forward c: your entry now looks like this [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/790983483039678465/798338522335543336/Screenshot_2021-01-11_at_23.51.48.png[/img]
@Kadaj Hello, I have checked your submission (you can do this by entering your ID into the submissions checker tab of the main spreadsheet) and it looks like you had added yourself to the "normal" eyes, all moderns and all ancients lists which will pretty much get you pinged for every single dragon. You can find an explanation of this in the FAQ, if you are interested, under the third question

Screenshot_2021-01-11_at_23.43.08.png

It is a pretty simple fix to get you onto the lists you want to be on so I will make those edits for you so that you are only pinged to XXYs going forward c:

your entry now looks like this
Screenshot_2021-01-11_at_23.51.48.png
About
Skin shop
xx
@peppaganda

Thanks so much <3
@peppaganda

Thanks so much <3
eyQdv.gif
@Peppaganda quick question! is there any way for me to be pinged for only plague eyes? or isn't that possible at this point in time? i'm not sure which lists to choose to make that a possibility.

thanks for all the amazing updates, too! you guys are doing an amazing job.
@Peppaganda quick question! is there any way for me to be pinged for only plague eyes? or isn't that possible at this point in time? i'm not sure which lists to choose to make that a possibility.

thanks for all the amazing updates, too! you guys are doing an amazing job.
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
hey @ladylilitu @Peppaganda ! I want to be sure I'm understanding the pinglists I'm on. Does this mean A) I will be pinged for these specific primals that are also greyscale or B) I will be pinged for these specific primals AND greyscale, independent of each other? B is what I'm going for, but I think I should have been pinged on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2958242#post_2958242]this thread[/url] and wasn't. thanks! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/605112539612708865/798392925779918858/136767977_829046614610437_7525041366913392979_n.png[/img]
hey @ladylilitu @Peppaganda ! I want to be sure I'm understanding the pinglists I'm on. Does this mean A) I will be pinged for these specific primals that are also greyscale or B) I will be pinged for these specific primals AND greyscale, independent of each other? B is what I'm going for, but I think I should have been pinged on this thread and wasn't. thanks!

136767977_829046614610437_7525041366913392979_n.png
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@Peppaganda

I managed to submit a new one and check my submission. Thank you very much for explaining! ^^
@Peppaganda

I managed to submit a new one and check my submission. Thank you very much for explaining! ^^
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

I've just regenerated the list and you definitely appear on the greyscale list and should have been pinged to this thread. My only conclusion, and based on the comments in the thread, is that the seller might not have waited long enough for the lists to generate fully (it can sometimes reset the calculating bar multiple times).

@Necralisk Hello, yes this is certainly possible!
The best way to achieve this would be to submit a general form (located in this post). You will have to complete a response for sales type (please note that everything means every dragon and does not mean every sales type), bred status, gender preference and pose scroll preference.

After this you will add yourself to the pinglists as normal, please note that every response after this acts as adding yourself to that pinglist

If you are wanting just plague eyes then you will select plague for the following questions:
Eye types (excluding MG/Primal) - each column represents a different eye type so you will need to select all 5
Multigaze - you can select just the first And/or second columns
Primal - you can select just the first And/or second columns

and that's it c:
@NirnrootNoises Hello, you are correct in that the options you have selected will produce option B and you will be pinged for those specific primals AND greyscale dragons as independent lists.

I've just regenerated the list and you definitely appear on the greyscale list and should have been pinged to this thread. My only conclusion, and based on the comments in the thread, is that the seller might not have waited long enough for the lists to generate fully (it can sometimes reset the calculating bar multiple times).

@Necralisk Hello, yes this is certainly possible!
The best way to achieve this would be to submit a general form (located in this post). You will have to complete a response for sales type (please note that everything means every dragon and does not mean every sales type), bred status, gender preference and pose scroll preference.

After this you will add yourself to the pinglists as normal, please note that every response after this acts as adding yourself to that pinglist

If you are wanting just plague eyes then you will select plague for the following questions:
Eye types (excluding MG/Primal) - each column represents a different eye type so you will need to select all 5
Multigaze - you can select just the first And/or second columns
Primal - you can select just the first And/or second columns

and that's it c:
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda thank you! i believe that's what i did but i also added myself to a few color range pinglists so i'm assuming if there's, say, a red range wind dragon, i'll still get pinged for that? which is fine, just trying to wrap my head around how it works ^^

thank you for the reply!
@Peppaganda thank you! i believe that's what i did but i also added myself to a few color range pinglists so i'm assuming if there's, say, a red range wind dragon, i'll still get pinged for that? which is fine, just trying to wrap my head around how it works ^^

thank you for the reply!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 244 245