1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
bump
bump
She/Her
Resident Trickster Rabbit God
Studier of Color Theory
Giver of Earth Nests
Type of Service: Compliments
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Min. 5 but no upper limit (I'll pay you approx. per dragon - "approx" because it'll probably be mostly item payments)
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: "Projects", "Fodder", "Guests" and "Non Permies (Den)"
Other Comments: Who you comment on is up to you, but if you pick out a fandragon or couple I would love that - as well as the lair tab of mostly-incomplete ones (final plans are in bios), all my denned permies are fandragons.
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Min. 5 but no upper limit (I'll pay you approx. per dragon - "approx" because it'll probably be mostly item payments)
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: "Projects", "Fodder", "Guests" and "Non Permies (Den)"
Other Comments: Who you comment on is up to you, but if you pick out a fandragon or couple I would love that - as well as the lair tab of mostly-incomplete ones (final plans are in bios), all my denned permies are fandragons.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Type of Service: Lair complimenting
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Minimum of five, you can do more if you'd like.
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: "Sales" "Mensis Unius" "pretties for apparel" "Sales Boyos"
Other Comments: I wish you luck my friend. My lair is gigantic so I wish you the best at navigating it. Remember to check my hibernal den and don't get confused that the same tab named appears twice. My hibernal den tabs just are continuation of my lair tabs. (or in some cases better sort the dragons then in the lair.) Also my payment will be in items and dependent on how many dragons you choose.
Type of Service: Lair complimenting
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Minimum of five, you can do more if you'd like.
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: "Sales" "Mensis Unius" "pretties for apparel" "Sales Boyos"
Other Comments: I wish you luck my friend. My lair is gigantic so I wish you the best at navigating it. Remember to check my hibernal den and don't get confused that the same tab named appears twice. My hibernal den tabs just are continuation of my lair tabs. (or in some cases better sort the dragons then in the lair.) Also my payment will be in items and dependent on how many dragons you choose.
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>Pretties for Apparel or Fodder
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
Hello I didn't see any slots or anything, so I'll post this so you can get to it at your leisure.

Type of Service: Lair Review
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Any dragon with apparel on and some kinda bio, including hibden ones.
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: (ignore dragons that look like fodder, no apparel, accent, or some sort of bio) Bad Tabs: The Army, Meat Stock, Random Gen Ones
Other Comments:
Just pick any dragons you like or hate, for any reason or another.
Also, have fun writing this if you can.
Hello I didn't see any slots or anything, so I'll post this so you can get to it at your leisure.

Type of Service: Lair Review
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Any dragon with apparel on and some kinda bio, including hibden ones.
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: (ignore dragons that look like fodder, no apparel, accent, or some sort of bio) Bad Tabs: The Army, Meat Stock, Random Gen Ones
Other Comments:
Just pick any dragons you like or hate, for any reason or another.
Also, have fun writing this if you can.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@TsarinaTorment Fandragons? Hecc yes! ONE PIECE FANDRAGONS? My skin is cleared! Can I show you a thing [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63794576][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637946/63794576_350.png[/img][/url] To start with, I must review at least one! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37952535][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/379526/37952535_350.png[/img][/url] I haven't even looked at any of the others yet, but I feel an urge to write an essay here! This whole review is going to be one piece fandragons, but allow me to lie to myself here for a bit! To start with, the poison is just perfect for his hat! And the opal is just downright mean, oh my god. it's perfect! You've included such tiny details such as his earrings, I'm super impressed! You don't really see the healers set that often, but it works superb for his coat! (It'd be really sweet if you layered an aviator jacket on top of it!). I'm usually not a huge fan of Orca as a color, but I think that you've done a great job incorporating it into the dragon! The Skeletal Chimes are such a great piece of fest apparel, I'm so happy to see them on him. I thought that his outfit was a lot more complex than it actually ended up being, which is a good look! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9130069][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/91301/9130069_350.png[/img][/url] This is a fine use of Stained, which is my favorite gene on the site. I especially love the color the Tiger ends up being, its so complex and pretty! He looks like he would be really difficult to dress, but could come out looking super beautiful. This looks like both an ice and nature dragon color-wise, which is a combination I never thought I would see. I love it. If you would ever like a new look for him, I would be down to do it! I don't do oldies, but I would grab this Coatl off the auction house. Even though buying this coatl would cause me to mess with my tab system, I wouldn't regret it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9313791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/93138/9313791_350.png[/img][/url] Ooh, this is a super matchy skin. Seriously, did you buy the skin for the dragon or the dragon for the skin? They match each other so well, I can't really tell! He would look stunning with the Cyan forejewels and clawrings. I love how the ripple meshes with his skin, it adds a nice subtle effect. Another thing you've done with this Noc that I really like is that you've used a lightning fest skin on a water dragon. He looks just like a beach, I love to see fest skins apparel used creatively! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8704368][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/87044/8704368_350.png[/img][/url] When I look at your lair, something that immediately stands out to me is your ability to match dragon to skin. I'm one of those users who are obsessed with matchy eyes, and this is making me !!! You've matched the skin to the eyes perfectly. Another thing I like about her is that she looks like she has stained, but she doesn't. I love dragons like that! Most people see the gene as a way to hide bad tertiary colors, but it can be more than that! I don't have any dragons with it in my lair, but your lair has definitely made a case for me to get some. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57335149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573352/57335149_350.png[/img][/url] First off, I have no idea what this is a refrence to, so if theres any fandom in-jokes here, I don't get them. I think that this spiral really matches the picture in the bio. I just noticed that you designed a UMA for this fandragon. I'm impressed. That takes dedication. I originally thought "Scales might suck less than previously anticipated", but jokes on me! The runes are such a nice subtle touch and give depth to one of the flatter genes. The eyes match the secondary beautifully. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57606217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/576063/57606217_350.png[/img][/url] Because I really like how Thunderbird one looked, I thought I would check out some of the other thunderbirds. (Whats up with the lack of four? My type-A butt is bothered.) I'm glad that I did! Let me preface this review by saying that Ridgebacks are not allowed in my lair, which makes this even more impressive. As a Ridgie hater, let me say that this was the absolute perfect breed choice here. The spikes on the tail and the nose resemble the shape of the rocket. When I scrolled down to the picture in the bio, that was the very first thing I noticed! I also enjoy the use of runes here. Unlike TB1, the runes here don't blend in. However, that doesn't make them any less beautiful or accurate to the source material! However, if I may make a suggestion, you could use some apparel to mimic the black section on the rocket. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60962663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609627/60962663_350.png[/img][/url] This is such a pretty Vielspun. I can't wait until prices are reasonable, so I can waste valuable lair space on them. This is such a pretty XYZ! I love how you've made such a shadowey dragon without actually using any blacks. You don't see that very often. The Hawkmoth has such pretty colors, and really helps it tie into the primary. I love the black accents it adds to the mane, it is also dark grey and not black, so it is cohesive. Branches are such a pretty tert, and Iris branches fits really well with the rest of her design. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38333002][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/383331/38333002_350.png[/img][/url] For my final pick, I've got to hand it to this lovely noodle. To start with, these matchy eyes are so pretty! I also love to see Smirch used on non-fodder dragons! It can be so pretty. The secondary matches so well here, I love how you've incorporated the green accents in this outfit. The green aviator scarf is just a lovely piece of apparel, I feel like it has a really unique shade of green. I also love all the Archer hats, so really this whole outfit makes me happy. _____ You also mentioned that you'd like to pay in items, which is fine! Anything you have is fine, but I've linked my wishlist below in case it helps you make your selections. Have a great day! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64674730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646748/64674730_350.png[/img][/url]
@TsarinaTorment

Fandragons? Hecc yes!

ONE PIECE FANDRAGONS? My skin is cleared! Can I show you a thing
63794576_350.png
To start with, I must review at least one!
37952535_350.png
I haven't even looked at any of the others yet, but I feel an urge to write an essay here! This whole review is going to be one piece fandragons, but allow me to lie to myself here for a bit! To start with, the poison is just perfect for his hat! And the opal is just downright mean, oh my god. it's perfect! You've included such tiny details such as his earrings, I'm super impressed! You don't really see the healers set that often, but it works superb for his coat! (It'd be really sweet if you layered an aviator jacket on top of it!). I'm usually not a huge fan of Orca as a color, but I think that you've done a great job incorporating it into the dragon! The Skeletal Chimes are such a great piece of fest apparel, I'm so happy to see them on him. I thought that his outfit was a lot more complex than it actually ended up being, which is a good look!

9130069_350.png
This is a fine use of Stained, which is my favorite gene on the site. I especially love the color the Tiger ends up being, its so complex and pretty! He looks like he would be really difficult to dress, but could come out looking super beautiful. This looks like both an ice and nature dragon color-wise, which is a combination I never thought I would see. I love it. If you would ever like a new look for him, I would be down to do it! I don't do oldies, but I would grab this Coatl off the auction house. Even though buying this coatl would cause me to mess with my tab system, I wouldn't regret it.

9313791_350.png

Ooh, this is a super matchy skin. Seriously, did you buy the skin for the dragon or the dragon for the skin? They match each other so well, I can't really tell! He would look stunning with the Cyan forejewels and clawrings. I love how the ripple meshes with his skin, it adds a nice subtle effect. Another thing you've done with this Noc that I really like is that you've used a lightning fest skin on a water dragon. He looks just like a beach, I love to see fest skins apparel used creatively!
8704368_350.png
When I look at your lair, something that immediately stands out to me is your ability to match dragon to skin. I'm one of those users who are obsessed with matchy eyes, and this is making me !!! You've matched the skin to the eyes perfectly. Another thing I like about her is that she looks like she has stained, but she doesn't. I love dragons like that! Most people see the gene as a way to hide bad tertiary colors, but it can be more than that! I don't have any dragons with it in my lair, but your lair has definitely made a case for me to get some.
57335149_350.png
First off, I have no idea what this is a refrence to, so if theres any fandom in-jokes here, I don't get them. I think that this spiral really matches the picture in the bio. I just noticed that you designed a UMA for this fandragon. I'm impressed. That takes dedication. I originally thought "Scales might suck less than previously anticipated", but jokes on me! The runes are such a nice subtle touch and give depth to one of the flatter genes. The eyes match the secondary beautifully.
57606217_350.png
Because I really like how Thunderbird one looked, I thought I would check out some of the other thunderbirds. (Whats up with the lack of four? My type-A butt is bothered.) I'm glad that I did! Let me preface this review by saying that Ridgebacks are not allowed in my lair, which makes this even more impressive. As a Ridgie hater, let me say that this was the absolute perfect breed choice here. The spikes on the tail and the nose resemble the shape of the rocket. When I scrolled down to the picture in the bio, that was the very first thing I noticed! I also enjoy the use of runes here. Unlike TB1, the runes here don't blend in. However, that doesn't make them any less beautiful or accurate to the source material! However, if I may make a suggestion, you could use some apparel to mimic the black section on the rocket.
60962663_350.png
This is such a pretty Vielspun. I can't wait until prices are reasonable, so I can waste valuable lair space on them. This is such a pretty XYZ! I love how you've made such a shadowey dragon without actually using any blacks. You don't see that very often. The Hawkmoth has such pretty colors, and really helps it tie into the primary. I love the black accents it adds to the mane, it is also dark grey and not black, so it is cohesive. Branches are such a pretty tert, and Iris branches fits really well with the rest of her design.
38333002_350.png
For my final pick, I've got to hand it to this lovely noodle. To start with, these matchy eyes are so pretty! I also love to see Smirch used on non-fodder dragons! It can be so pretty. The secondary matches so well here, I love how you've incorporated the green accents in this outfit. The green aviator scarf is just a lovely piece of apparel, I feel like it has a really unique shade of green. I also love all the Archer hats, so really this whole outfit makes me happy.

_____
You also mentioned that you'd like to pay in items, which is fine! Anything you have is fine, but I've linked my wishlist below in case it helps you make your selections. Have a great day!
64674730_350.png
She/Her
Studier of Color Theory
Giver of Earth Nests
Ooh Merry!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for such an in-depth review! Yeah, I couldn't not do that to Law with the opal gene... I'm mean like that. I'm really mean like that. Miffed we don't have proper hat or earring apparel for him, but I shove it in all his art, and the rosette gene works well enough.

Toki is one of my oldest dragons (as in, I bought him as a newbie) and he's still a bug-bear to dress so I will happily take ideas for him. He's a healer so I want to show that somehow, but I'm terrible at dressing dragons!

The dragon came first with Korogi, but when I saw that accent I had to get it for him because not only does it aesthetically fit him, but lore-wise as well! Thanks for the cyan suggestions; I might experiment with those.

KetsuekiRyuu is my custom progen, so I'm delighted she got a mention! That accent was a recent addition - a friend made them for Starfall a year or two ago, used her as a preview and I couldn't not get it. I'd been looking for an accent for her for years, and it suited her so well - but I hadn't even clocked the matching eyes!

Aaaah you looked at my Thunderbirds! One gave me trouble when I designed her because I needed the red nose (cannot have TB1 without the red nose!) and the text. A red-nosed accent was more likely to pass without copyright issues than "Thunderbird One" written on a dragon's side, so I went that route. Speaking of accents, that's also the plan for Thunderbird Three's cargo hold (and white nose). It's only sketched out at the moment (I'm also working on one for Thunderbird Two) and I don't have any blueprints right now, but that's how I'm going to handle that. The lack of Thunderbird Four is because Yellow/Yellow/Obsidian is a pain of a colour combo to get and I've been trying and failing to breed for it for the past year! The breeding pair are in a friend's lair (for the Light eyes), but the reject tab in my den is highly populated.

Veilspun are great and I love them and maaaaaay have dropped a lot to get a G1 breeding pair. Hawkmoth is my favourite of the new genes by quite a long way. She and her mate are on a nest at the moment to try and claw that money back!

Smirch is underrated and I love it. I don't use it much, but I do like the subtleness it can bring. Guwa's outfit is one of my favourites in my lair!

Thanks again for your review, and I will probably be back again later for more :D In the meantime, I now have a wishlist to peruse (thanks for that! That makes my life much easier)
Ooh Merry!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for such an in-depth review! Yeah, I couldn't not do that to Law with the opal gene... I'm mean like that. I'm really mean like that. Miffed we don't have proper hat or earring apparel for him, but I shove it in all his art, and the rosette gene works well enough.

Toki is one of my oldest dragons (as in, I bought him as a newbie) and he's still a bug-bear to dress so I will happily take ideas for him. He's a healer so I want to show that somehow, but I'm terrible at dressing dragons!

The dragon came first with Korogi, but when I saw that accent I had to get it for him because not only does it aesthetically fit him, but lore-wise as well! Thanks for the cyan suggestions; I might experiment with those.

KetsuekiRyuu is my custom progen, so I'm delighted she got a mention! That accent was a recent addition - a friend made them for Starfall a year or two ago, used her as a preview and I couldn't not get it. I'd been looking for an accent for her for years, and it suited her so well - but I hadn't even clocked the matching eyes!

Aaaah you looked at my Thunderbirds! One gave me trouble when I designed her because I needed the red nose (cannot have TB1 without the red nose!) and the text. A red-nosed accent was more likely to pass without copyright issues than "Thunderbird One" written on a dragon's side, so I went that route. Speaking of accents, that's also the plan for Thunderbird Three's cargo hold (and white nose). It's only sketched out at the moment (I'm also working on one for Thunderbird Two) and I don't have any blueprints right now, but that's how I'm going to handle that. The lack of Thunderbird Four is because Yellow/Yellow/Obsidian is a pain of a colour combo to get and I've been trying and failing to breed for it for the past year! The breeding pair are in a friend's lair (for the Light eyes), but the reject tab in my den is highly populated.

Veilspun are great and I love them and maaaaaay have dropped a lot to get a G1 breeding pair. Hawkmoth is my favourite of the new genes by quite a long way. She and her mate are on a nest at the moment to try and claw that money back!

Smirch is underrated and I love it. I don't use it much, but I do like the subtleness it can bring. Guwa's outfit is one of my favourites in my lair!

Thanks again for your review, and I will probably be back again later for more :D In the meantime, I now have a wishlist to peruse (thanks for that! That makes my life much easier)
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@FishyWishyz [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37285345][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/372854/37285345_350.png[/img][/url] A monumental thing happened today. I just wrote a paragraph about a dragon who has one of my least favorite genes, (dramatic whisper) [i] facet [/i]. To start off with, I love to see Okapi. The gene doesn't get enough love. I love how the combination of Okapi and the silks look. I enjoy how the skin contrasts with the secondary. The bit on the tail blends in super well. I love how the Gossamer Fillet looks, that apparel piece needs to be slapped on absolutely everything. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39868537][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/398686/39868537_350.png[/img][/url] Usually, full-body skins are hard to comment on, but I'm commenting on this mirror anyway. I love subtle fest skins or fest skins that don't represent their element. This qualifies. I really enjoy the gold accents on the ears. You've dressed him with only one apparel set, the Golden Steampunk. But this was a fantastic set for him! It contrasts with the browns beautifully, but since they both are warmed toned, he still looks cohesive. If you ever want to change up his outfit, he could fit into so many different sets. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40524546][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/405246/40524546_350.png[/img][/url] Ooh, I could definitely see this Spiral in my lair. Moss and Bronze are such pretty, underrated colors, so I am happy to see them. The skin you've picked for this guy matches the secondary super well. You've covered up some of the more identifying details from this fest skin, which gives it a completely different vibe. I also like how the brown accents on there match the tert. You've used some beautiful apparel sets on him. Usually, I'm not a fan of wing garlands due to the green accents, but I feel like they really add to this Spiral. I also like the verdant set here. Also golden silks rock, but you don't usually see arm silks in isolation. Interesting choice, but I vibe with it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50905502][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/509056/50905502_350.png[/img][/url] Before I praise this dragon for ~100 words, may I talk to you about my lord and savior Baldwin Nail Polish? Also maybe some Raider's fur? Sorry, he's so cool I had to suggest some things! First off, I love the layering on the head! You don't see Roundhorns too much, but they look fantastic here. I also love the combo of roundhorns + rags, those empty eye sockets are just... unsettling. I like how you've used this outfit on a spiral to get the full effect. And then you've slapped a wolf coat under all that! Not only does it give him little fangs, but the fur also matches his secondary perfectly. He'd make a great avatar if you ever decide you want a new one. Another thing I like here is the use of some uncommon genes such as Hex and Underbelly! Those genes don't get enough love from the community, but boy do they shine here. The layering on the tail is super nice looking, those apparel pieces have opposite aesthetics, but they work so well. I also like how you've used both the cyan and onyx sets, that really shows out-of-the-box thinking. Totally the right call. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54748800][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547489/54748800_350.png[/img][/url] Ooh, this is such a lovely brown imp. I love how the little dots on her face look, Jag is such a great gene. I love the Mysterious Cowl look for her, it works beautifully. Shadow is one of my favorite colors on the colorwheel, it is so unique compared to everyone else on the site. Again, you have so many good Okapi dragons, I love that because of the okapi the wraps look unique. Bramble mantle is such a great fest apparel item, and I love how the chest wrap adds to the depth of it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60969198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609692/60969198_350.png[/img][/url] The first thing I'd like to say about this Ridgeback is that despite having vastly different colors from the rest of the tab, but she still fits in with the rest of the shadowy dragons in this tab. As someone who is trying to figure out my lair tabs, that is super impressive! I love how the steampunk goggles look here, they both fit her colors and contrast to them. The Shadowstrike here is a nice subtle touch, sort of like a dark summer swelter. The pinstripe looks really unique here, and I think it is a major facet from her design. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28922261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/289223/28922261_350.png[/img][/url] I feel like all the people who hate Spring should see this dragon. He is absolutely lovely, and I would totally buy this dragon off the auction house. I'm going to talk about the dressed scry in the bio, even though I see they are slightly different. I hope that is okay. You've used two of my 3 favorite apparel sets here, the mantle and the Baldwin claws! The Launturns and the flowerfall match each other so well. I love the barbarian boots on him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56422948][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/564230/56422948_350.png[/img][/url] My goodness, this is a lovely spiral. You've used antlers, the third set in my top 3. He wears them so well. I really love to see circuit in your lair. Beige is such a really good color, and doesn't clash with everything else here. I personally find it difficult to enjoy kelpie manes when the outfit is too busy, but I think that you've done a great job here. The Magician's cobwebs are such a great addition to the outfit!
@FishyWishyz

37285345_350.png
A monumental thing happened today. I just wrote a paragraph about a dragon who has one of my least favorite genes, (dramatic whisper) facet . To start off with, I love to see Okapi. The gene doesn't get enough love. I love how the combination of Okapi and the silks look. I enjoy how the skin contrasts with the secondary. The bit on the tail blends in super well. I love how the Gossamer Fillet looks, that apparel piece needs to be slapped on absolutely everything.

39868537_350.png
Usually, full-body skins are hard to comment on, but I'm commenting on this mirror anyway. I love subtle fest skins or fest skins that don't represent their element. This qualifies. I really enjoy the gold accents on the ears. You've dressed him with only one apparel set, the Golden Steampunk. But this was a fantastic set for him! It contrasts with the browns beautifully, but since they both are warmed toned, he still looks cohesive. If you ever want to change up his outfit, he could fit into so many different sets.

40524546_350.png
Ooh, I could definitely see this Spiral in my lair. Moss and Bronze are such pretty, underrated colors, so I am happy to see them. The skin you've picked for this guy matches the secondary super well. You've covered up some of the more identifying details from this fest skin, which gives it a completely different vibe. I also like how the brown accents on there match the tert. You've used some beautiful apparel sets on him. Usually, I'm not a fan of wing garlands due to the green accents, but I feel like they really add to this Spiral. I also like the verdant set here. Also golden silks rock, but you don't usually see arm silks in isolation. Interesting choice, but I vibe with it.

50905502_350.png
Before I praise this dragon for ~100 words, may I talk to you about my lord and savior Baldwin Nail Polish? Also maybe some Raider's fur? Sorry, he's so cool I had to suggest some things!

First off, I love the layering on the head! You don't see Roundhorns too much, but they look fantastic here. I also love the combo of roundhorns + rags, those empty eye sockets are just... unsettling. I like how you've used this outfit on a spiral to get the full effect. And then you've slapped a wolf coat under all that! Not only does it give him little fangs, but the fur also matches his secondary perfectly. He'd make a great avatar if you ever decide you want a new one. Another thing I like here is the use of some uncommon genes such as Hex and Underbelly! Those genes don't get enough love from the community, but boy do they shine here. The layering on the tail is super nice looking, those apparel pieces have opposite aesthetics, but they work so well. I also like how you've used both the cyan and onyx sets, that really shows out-of-the-box thinking. Totally the right call.

54748800_350.png
Ooh, this is such a lovely brown imp. I love how the little dots on her face look, Jag is such a great gene. I love the Mysterious Cowl look for her, it works beautifully. Shadow is one of my favorite colors on the colorwheel, it is so unique compared to everyone else on the site. Again, you have so many good Okapi dragons, I love that because of the okapi the wraps look unique. Bramble mantle is such a great fest apparel item, and I love how the chest wrap adds to the depth of it.

60969198_350.png

The first thing I'd like to say about this Ridgeback is that despite having vastly different colors from the rest of the tab, but she still fits in with the rest of the shadowy dragons in this tab. As someone who is trying to figure out my lair tabs, that is super impressive! I love how the steampunk goggles look here, they both fit her colors and contrast to them. The Shadowstrike here is a nice subtle touch, sort of like a dark summer swelter. The pinstripe looks really unique here, and I think it is a major facet from her design.

28922261_350.png
I feel like all the people who hate Spring should see this dragon. He is absolutely lovely, and I would totally buy this dragon off the auction house. I'm going to talk about the dressed scry in the bio, even though I see they are slightly different. I hope that is okay. You've used two of my 3 favorite apparel sets here, the mantle and the Baldwin claws! The Launturns and the flowerfall match each other so well. I love the barbarian boots on him.

56422948_350.png
My goodness, this is a lovely spiral. You've used antlers, the third set in my top 3. He wears them so well. I really love to see circuit in your lair. Beige is such a really good color, and doesn't clash with everything else here. I personally find it difficult to enjoy kelpie manes when the outfit is too busy, but I think that you've done a great job here. The Magician's cobwebs are such a great addition to the outfit!

She/Her
Studier of Color Theory
Giver of Earth Nests
I'm back for more!
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended:
Min. 5 but no upper limit (I'll pay you approx. per dragon - "approx" because it'll probably be mostly item payments)
I'm back for more!
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended:
Min. 5 but no upper limit (I'll pay you approx. per dragon - "approx" because it'll probably be mostly item payments)
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@Elilhairrah

Type of Service: compliments
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: around 5 would be nice, but feel free to do more or fewer! whatever you feel is good
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: any tab with "not permas" in the description. my favorites are my first tab (of g1 skydancers) but any permas are cool for review!
@Elilhairrah

Type of Service: compliments
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: around 5 would be nice, but feel free to do more or fewer! whatever you feel is good
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: any tab with "not permas" in the description. my favorites are my first tab (of g1 skydancers) but any permas are cool for review!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@CHOOOOOOOOCoLATE I just choose the dragons I felt like writing about! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48102256][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/481023/48102256_350.png[/img][/url] Is this? A WATERSHIP DOWN FANDRAGON? IM NOT ALONE? Wanna see my Elilhairrah? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65376110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653762/65376110_350.png[/img][/url] Okay, so this is just a cool concept and made my day. I created a modified outfit for you, because I know a cool trick for his eyes, and because I find his lack of ears disturbing. I tried to go for book pelt and movie eyes, but it had the side affect of making him look like he has Rabies. I'm planning on putting a plumed tuft to represent the tail, but the skin was creative! [outfit=1401957] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40419260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/404193/40419260_350.png[/img][/url] Oooh, this is such a lovely pearlcatcher. I feel like this accent enhances the elegance of the breed. I designed an outfit for her, and I feel like I did a really good job accentuating that elegance. The undertones with the pearl match the skin perfectly! I tried to use a variety of different apparel sets, so I hope you like it. It says in her bio that she has Gossamer silks at one point but shed look amazing with silk layerings. [outfit=1401972] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6152429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/61525/6152429_350.png[/img][/url] This is such a pretty Bancescale! I'm a sucker for pretty crackle, so I was super exited to see your pair. I choose Whelpgiver because I enjoy the male pose better, but I do enjoy both of them. Orange toxin is suprisingly amazing, I'm going to add it on my list of things worth looking into. The eyes he has match super well, but he also looks amazing with swirl or innocent if you'd like to change it up. Mottle is such a pretty gene, I wish we had it on other breeds! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40437375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/404374/40437375_350.png[/img][/url] Okay, we need this in like all the colors. It is just amazing. I designed an outfit for you, and I am exited with how it came out! I really tried to go for the prehistoric vibes I got from the skin. I'm not saying it is an S-tier outfit, but I'm saying don't bother saving it because I will not delete it for a loooong tine. Back to the dragon, I appreciate the use of underbelly. The gene is so underrated compared to Glimmer, but it has a special place in my heart. And you've paired such a great gene with Terracotta poison, which is just a look. Even though my outfit covers the eyes, I think he would look amazing with Dark Scalra if you've got the gems. [outfit=1402594] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15326257][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/153263/15326257_350.png[/img][/url] You asked for a review and improvements? didn't get the memo and writing an essay on the snappy boi. This is quite a unique snapper. I love the apparel layering you've done on the head. You don't see the Viper Helmet too often, but it sparks joy here. It works well with the hood you've selected, and the glimmer makes her horns match perfectly. I'm taking notes. One thing you've done here that I really enjoy seeing is atypical use of fest apparel. You've used two fest pices from different flights, but this looks like neithr an earth rep nor a plague rep. I wonder how she'd look with the Fin Jewels recolor? Some Baldwin claws would also be an amazing touch! You've used a wide variety of apparel sets with different aestetics, but this outfit looks so cohesive! It is suprising I like this dragon as much as I do, she has many characteristics I am not usually a fan of! First off, I hate maize, and Obsidian is way too overused. Secondly, Snappers. And yet, this Snapper is so good I'm verging into compliment over suggustion territory! How? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54837249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548373/54837249_350.png[/img][/url] A bit confused on why you have 2 Smaugs, but he has so many pretty colors I have to scry him. I have ordered these ranging from Smaug to not Smaug. Hopefully you find this helpful. https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=63&auth=dfe9829c473b4f1a40773fb47319e02726e565bb&dummyext=prev.png Traditional Smaug territory, really pretty https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=74&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=45&winggene=55&wings=63&auth=6b116c843faf37203acf918bbdf575a5a775c805&dummyext=prev.png Hes wearing a helmet! Tapir on banes work for him fyi https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=64&winggene=63&wings=63&auth=f3811e87ab62d8f6c85f11adadc40b569d8d6dc3&dummyext=prev.png Barely a smaug, but pretty https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=38&winggene=20&wings=63&auth=939cd5f4619d353c9f5b166434713bcbd95271d8&dummyext=prev.png This isn't a Smaug in the slightest, but its pretty so I am showing you anyway!
@CHOOOOOOOOCoLATE

I just choose the dragons I felt like writing about!
48102256_350.png

Is this? A WATERSHIP DOWN FANDRAGON? IM NOT ALONE? Wanna see my Elilhairrah?
65376110_350.png
Okay, so this is just a cool concept and made my day. I created a modified outfit for you, because I know a cool trick for his eyes, and because I find his lack of ears disturbing. I tried to go for book pelt and movie eyes, but it had the side affect of making him look like he has Rabies. I'm planning on putting a plumed tuft to represent the tail, but the skin was creative!
rough outfit idea

40419260_350.png

Oooh, this is such a lovely pearlcatcher. I feel like this accent enhances the elegance of the breed. I designed an outfit for her, and I feel like I did a really good job accentuating that elegance. The undertones with the pearl match the skin perfectly! I tried to use a variety of different apparel sets, so I hope you like it. It says in her bio that she has Gossamer silks at one point but shed look amazing with silk layerings.
subtle outfit ideas

6152429_350.png
This is such a pretty Bancescale! I'm a sucker for pretty crackle, so I was super exited to see your pair. I choose Whelpgiver because I enjoy the male pose better, but I do enjoy both of them. Orange toxin is suprisingly amazing, I'm going to add it on my list of things worth looking into. The eyes he has match super well, but he also looks amazing with swirl or innocent if you'd like to change it up. Mottle is such a pretty gene, I wish we had it on other breeds!

40437375_350.png
Okay, we need this in like all the colors. It is just amazing. I designed an outfit for you, and I am exited with how it came out! I really tried to go for the prehistoric vibes I got from the skin. I'm not saying it is an S-tier outfit, but I'm saying don't bother saving it because I will not delete it for a loooong tine. Back to the dragon, I appreciate the use of underbelly. The gene is so underrated compared to Glimmer, but it has a special place in my heart. And you've paired such a great gene with Terracotta poison, which is just a look. Even though my outfit covers the eyes, I think he would look amazing with Dark Scalra if you've got the gems.
prehistoric

15326257_350.png
You asked for a review and improvements? didn't get the memo and writing an essay on the snappy boi.

This is quite a unique snapper. I love the apparel layering you've done on the head. You don't see the Viper Helmet too often, but it sparks joy here. It works well with the hood you've selected, and the glimmer makes her horns match perfectly. I'm taking notes. One thing you've done here that I really enjoy seeing is atypical use of fest apparel. You've used two fest pices from different flights, but this looks like neithr an earth rep nor a plague rep. I wonder how she'd look with the Fin Jewels recolor? Some Baldwin claws would also be an amazing touch! You've used a wide variety of apparel sets with different aestetics, but this outfit looks so cohesive! It is suprising I like this dragon as much as I do, she has many characteristics I am not usually a fan of! First off, I hate maize, and Obsidian is way too overused. Secondly, Snappers. And yet, this Snapper is so good I'm verging into compliment over suggustion territory! How?

54837249_350.png

A bit confused on why you have 2 Smaugs, but he has so many pretty colors I have to scry him. I have ordered these ranging from Smaug to not Smaug. Hopefully you find this helpful.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=63&auth=dfe9829c473b4f1a40773fb47319e02726e565bb&dummyext=prev.png
Traditional Smaug territory, really pretty
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=74&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=45&winggene=55&wings=63&auth=6b116c843faf37203acf918bbdf575a5a775c805&dummyext=prev.png
Hes wearing a helmet! Tapir on banes work for him fyi
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=64&winggene=63&wings=63&auth=f3811e87ab62d8f6c85f11adadc40b569d8d6dc3&dummyext=prev.png
Barely a smaug, but pretty
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=38&winggene=20&wings=63&auth=939cd5f4619d353c9f5b166434713bcbd95271d8&dummyext=prev.png
This isn't a Smaug in the slightest, but its pretty so I am showing you anyway!

She/Her
Studier of Color Theory
Giver of Earth Nests
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22