Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | El's Lair Reviews & Improvements OPEN
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@Elilhairrah

I would really love to buy a lair review and improvement from you. Just for the lair part, I'm still working on fixing up my den. I'm sending some payment your way. Thanks so much for this. I'd just really appreciate an opinion on my lair and how I can improve it.
@Elilhairrah

I would really love to buy a lair review and improvement from you. Just for the lair part, I'm still working on fixing up my den. I'm sending some payment your way. Thanks so much for this. I'd just really appreciate an opinion on my lair and how I can improve it.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
belated happy thanksgiving! hope you're doing well :>

type of service: lair complimenting please, i feel like i always need validation because my confidence is kinda lacking-

number of dragons reviewed/recommended: top 3-5 would be nice!

lair tabs/types of dragons to avoid: i'd prefer to have dragons from my lore tab chosen only, everything else is a massive WIP (well, so is my lore tab but that has all the actual decent stuff). i don't mind comments on different tabs in general, but for dragons themselves just the lore tab :>

other comments: some lore is old and outdated and full of grammar mistakes and i've been too lazy to fix 'em. but the first and second page of the lore tab i would say has the most "completed" stuff. the dragons who don't really need updating are shadarsia, touka, chara, umbra, calemvir, khezu, rei, sunshine, sage, shark, silverclaw, dara, and rafi. all the others either have old lore, none at all, or their lore is there but unfinished.
(for the ones that don't have lore though, i would definitely appreciate some ideas for them or suggestions on who to work on next! it'd help with the inspiration a lot haha)
belated happy thanksgiving! hope you're doing well :>

type of service: lair complimenting please, i feel like i always need validation because my confidence is kinda lacking-

number of dragons reviewed/recommended: top 3-5 would be nice!

lair tabs/types of dragons to avoid: i'd prefer to have dragons from my lore tab chosen only, everything else is a massive WIP (well, so is my lore tab but that has all the actual decent stuff). i don't mind comments on different tabs in general, but for dragons themselves just the lore tab :>

other comments: some lore is old and outdated and full of grammar mistakes and i've been too lazy to fix 'em. but the first and second page of the lore tab i would say has the most "completed" stuff. the dragons who don't really need updating are shadarsia, touka, chara, umbra, calemvir, khezu, rei, sunshine, sage, shark, silverclaw, dara, and rafi. all the others either have old lore, none at all, or their lore is there but unfinished.
(for the ones that don't have lore though, i would definitely appreciate some ideas for them or suggestions on who to work on next! it'd help with the inspiration a lot haha)
@DragonofMordor Love your username! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64215786][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642158/64215786_350.png[/img][/url] Pistachio and Spruce are some of my favorite colors on the heel. The colors contrast but still look cohesive due to their undertones. That's some solid color theory right there! The lightning eyes she has matched her dull blue look, this is the best possible eye type she could have. I noticed that she didn't have an outfit, so I made her one. Did you know that most of the Cooler black apparel has purple undertones rather than blue? "Fun" fact. I feel like I managed though! This outfit gives off all kinds of lore ideas in my eyes, I hope you find it helpful. [outfit=1395223] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64801979][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648020/64801979_350.png[/img][/url] This is amazing. I hate eyeburners, I hate multigaze, I'm not a huge fan of ridges. But somehow I like this. How did you manage to find the one (1) multigaze dragon I like? (not trying to be rude, but I am genuinely shocked) The bio is stunning by the way. For multigaze, you have to keep the outfit relatively simple in order to show it off. Also, cyan apparel might or might not be lacking. But I think I did quite well. To my absolute dismay, Baldwin claws aren't the right shade. ;-; [outfit=1395241] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63470828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634709/63470828_350.png[/img][/url] This is such a great name reference and I have a mighty need to steal it from you. LOTR fans rise up! Spruce poison is awesome, so glad to see all of the spruce in your lair. [outfit=1395261]
@DragonofMordor
Love your username!

64215786_350.png
Pistachio and Spruce are some of my favorite colors on the heel. The colors contrast but still look cohesive due to their undertones. That's some solid color theory right there! The lightning eyes she has matched her dull blue look, this is the best possible eye type she could have. I noticed that she didn't have an outfit, so I made her one. Did you know that most of the Cooler black apparel has purple undertones rather than blue? "Fun" fact. I feel like I managed though! This outfit gives off all kinds of lore ideas in my eyes, I hope you find it helpful.
herbal warrior

64801979_350.png

This is amazing. I hate eyeburners, I hate multigaze, I'm not a huge fan of ridges. But somehow I like this. How did you manage to find the one (1) multigaze dragon I like? (not trying to be rude, but I am genuinely shocked) The bio is stunning by the way.

For multigaze, you have to keep the outfit relatively simple in order to show it off. Also, cyan apparel might or might not be lacking. But I think I did quite well. To my absolute dismay, Baldwin claws aren't the right shade. ;-;
rough idea

63470828_350.png
This is such a great name reference and I have a mighty need to steal it from you. LOTR fans rise up! Spruce poison is awesome, so glad to see all of the spruce in your lair.
outfit

She/Her
Resident Trickster Rabbit God
Studier of Color Theory
Giver of Earth Nests
@Elilhairrah

Thanks so much for the reviews and the apparel suggestions! This is very helpful. I'm not always so good with figuring out apparel, but I really love these a lot. I've saved them in my dressing room for when I have the funds to buy them because they are totally perfect for these dragons. Thanks again, you are amazing.
@Elilhairrah

Thanks so much for the reviews and the apparel suggestions! This is very helpful. I'm not always so good with figuring out apparel, but I really love these a lot. I've saved them in my dressing room for when I have the funds to buy them because they are totally perfect for these dragons. Thanks again, you are amazing.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@DragonofMordor
No problemo! Feel free to come again if you'd like any more.
@DragonofMordor
No problemo! Feel free to come again if you'd like any more.
She/Her
Studier of Color Theory
Giver of Earth Nests
@Dynami I tend to review aesthetics and outfits more than lore, but I did a special focus on lore for you! I hope you are feeling better ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46837778][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/468378/46837778_350.png[/img][/url] I can't believe I am the first like on this gal. Most of the time I think Kelpie mane outfits are too busy, but she passes the test in my book! The Mane matches the dark accents on the python perfectly. This is also a nice touch of Wavespun tail feathers, you don't see those too often. I love the amount of effort that you've put into her lore here. I do not often see multiple outfits in a bio to represent past versions of a character. A nice touch, now please excuse me while I rip it off for my Fandragons. The Stats in abilities section is a particular favorite of mine, I hope to see it in the Bios of my other picks. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62441185][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624412/62441185_350.png[/img][/url] My feelings on Banescales are complicated, but she is meeting all my standards! The Trimmings and the skin work super well together, but it is cool to see! Lore wise, I love how you incorporate the Canon lore. It's always a surprise to see Ancient breeds actually being portrayed as Vincent. A cap-ital choice. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49147913][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/491480/49147913_350.png[/img][/url] You have such good blue ranges. Algae jag has such pretty accents and you've used it super well here. Why don't I have it in my lair? Abyss shimmer works beautifully here, I originally thought that this was a lighter Alloy. He could wear so many pretty apparel sets, I love it when dragons like that exist, even when I'm not dressing them. I'd totally buy this dragon off the AH.
@Dynami
I tend to review aesthetics and outfits more than lore, but I did a special focus on lore for you! I hope you are feeling better ^^
46837778_350.png
I can't believe I am the first like on this gal. Most of the time I think Kelpie mane outfits are too busy, but she passes the test in my book! The Mane matches the dark accents on the python perfectly. This is also a nice touch of Wavespun tail feathers, you don't see those too often.

I love the amount of effort that you've put into her lore here. I do not often see multiple outfits in a bio to represent past versions of a character. A nice touch, now please excuse me while I rip it off for my Fandragons. The Stats in abilities section is a particular favorite of mine, I hope to see it in the Bios of my other picks.

62441185_350.png

My feelings on Banescales are complicated, but she is meeting all my standards! The Trimmings and the skin work super well together, but it is cool to see! Lore wise, I love how you incorporate the Canon lore. It's always a surprise to see Ancient breeds actually being portrayed as Vincent. A cap-ital choice.

49147913_350.png

You have such good blue ranges. Algae jag has such pretty accents and you've used it super well here. Why don't I have it in my lair? Abyss shimmer works beautifully here, I originally thought that this was a lighter Alloy. He could wear so many pretty apparel sets, I love it when dragons like that exist, even when I'm not dressing them. I'd totally buy this dragon off the AH.
She/Her
Studier of Color Theory
Giver of Earth Nests
Type of Service: Lair Compliment
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Maybe 5? But i'm okay with less then that. If I were to say any specific ones then Tusk and my avatar dragon
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: My projects tab and Hibden at the moment
Other Comments: Tusk is themed to the song by Fleetwood Mac but don't feel obligated to listen to it

Thank you for this by the way!
Type of Service: Lair Compliment
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Maybe 5? But i'm okay with less then that. If I were to say any specific ones then Tusk and my avatar dragon
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: My projects tab and Hibden at the moment
Other Comments: Tusk is themed to the song by Fleetwood Mac but don't feel obligated to listen to it

Thank you for this by the way!
seGmw74.jpg
aaaa thank you so much, this made my day! i'm happy to have opinions on dragons that don't get as much attention as others, especially with zalina since she's a newer one^^ and rei sdgkjh my old gal i'm really glad you like her

sending a CR your way, and again, thank you and stay safe! :>
aaaa thank you so much, this made my day! i'm happy to have opinions on dragons that don't get as much attention as others, especially with zalina since she's a newer one^^ and rei sdgkjh my old gal i'm really glad you like her

sending a CR your way, and again, thank you and stay safe! :>
Type of Service: Lair Complimenting
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Hm, like, 3-5 depending on how you're feeling?
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: Ignore WIP tab, fodder tab, and hibernal den
Other Comments: Thank you for running this service! :0c
Type of Service: Lair Complimenting
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: Hm, like, 3-5 depending on how you're feeling?
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: Ignore WIP tab, fodder tab, and hibernal den
Other Comments: Thank you for running this service! :0c
JBEajtP.gif
Type of Service: lair complementing!
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: maybe three to five? totally up to you!
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: dragons in the hibernal den, as well as dragons in the "outbound" tab
Other Comments: thank you so much! this is such a generous and sweet service
Type of Service: lair complementing!
Number of Dragons reviewed/recommended: maybe three to five? totally up to you!
Lair Tabs/types of dragons to avoid: dragons in the hibernal den, as well as dragons in the "outbound" tab
Other Comments: thank you so much! this is such a generous and sweet service
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22