Updated!
BfZxIAq.png
The Outlet is now open!
Club of Shades is now open!
The Outlet is now open!
Club of Shades is now open!
BfZxIAq.png
Announcement!

Thank you @MirageTheShadow for offering a pair for the Outlet.
Announcement!

Thank you @MirageTheShadow for offering a pair for the Outlet.
BfZxIAq.png
Announcement!
Open to ideas on expanding!
Announcement!
Open to ideas on expanding!
BfZxIAq.png
Maybe we can design an official banner for each Shade, and post them in bios, so when they sell, people will know.
(Along with a message of what the children would be)

We can also add a sig banner or icon, so anyone can see.

Some new Shades can be voted on if we come up with them, and I have also wondered if the child of a hybrid is also a Shade, and if there is ever a limit, such as the FR heritage rule.

Also, what if the child has two different Shade parents, what would they be? Would it be dependant on genes, colors, or would they be a whole new Shade?

Also if we had a mini-fest of some sort, we could get posts up and celebrate our dark nature...

If we create volenteer roles, I can be Head of Marketing and Intel.(HMI for short)
Maybe we can design an official banner for each Shade, and post them in bios, so when they sell, people will know.
(Along with a message of what the children would be)

We can also add a sig banner or icon, so anyone can see.

Some new Shades can be voted on if we come up with them, and I have also wondered if the child of a hybrid is also a Shade, and if there is ever a limit, such as the FR heritage rule.

Also, what if the child has two different Shade parents, what would they be? Would it be dependant on genes, colors, or would they be a whole new Shade?

Also if we had a mini-fest of some sort, we could get posts up and celebrate our dark nature...

If we create volenteer roles, I can be Head of Marketing and Intel.(HMI for short)
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
@MirageTheShadow
Those are some interesting ideas. I'm all for the banner. (May need an specific example though!)

Children who have Shade parents, both or one, will always be hybrids. If they have two Shade parents, and follow the genetic requirements for a Shade, the owner can decide.

For example, a dragon with two Shade parents may look more like a Ancient Shade instead of a Angelic Shade. The owner that dragon goes out to can decide for it to be a hybrid or a Ancient Shade.

If a dragon is crossed between both Shade types, they're automatically considered hybrids.
@MirageTheShadow
Those are some interesting ideas. I'm all for the banner. (May need an specific example though!)

Children who have Shade parents, both or one, will always be hybrids. If they have two Shade parents, and follow the genetic requirements for a Shade, the owner can decide.

For example, a dragon with two Shade parents may look more like a Ancient Shade instead of a Angelic Shade. The owner that dragon goes out to can decide for it to be a hybrid or a Ancient Shade.

If a dragon is crossed between both Shade types, they're automatically considered hybrids.
BfZxIAq.png
@lilimiwe25 Hi! I'm currently working on my own subspecies project, the Broken Sculpture Gaolers, and I'd love to be affiliates with your subspecies if you're interested!
@lilimiwe25 Hi! I'm currently working on my own subspecies project, the Broken Sculpture Gaolers, and I'd love to be affiliates with your subspecies if you're interested!
I'm cleaning up my lair, no hatchery projects atm!
@Esmara
of Course!! Send me the code!
(My code is in my affiliates sections.)
@Esmara
of Course!! Send me the code!
(My code is in my affiliates sections.)
BfZxIAq.png
[code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2905438][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2c1e78a71af32e6b29e8d02189321e18/5451d778e84ff7f4-07/s500x750/c27a18ab2f77f338b0812cf9296bec902b177260.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] @lilimiwe25 Here you go!
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2905438][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2c1e78a71af32e6b29e8d02189321e18/5451d778e84ff7f4-07/s500x750/c27a18ab2f77f338b0812cf9296bec902b177260.png[/img][/url][/center]

@lilimiwe25 Here you go!
I'm cleaning up my lair, no hatchery projects atm!
I like your new subspecies, I look forward to seeing what kind of participation you get. Good luck!
I like your new subspecies, I look forward to seeing what kind of participation you get. Good luck!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9