Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help me name these twins?
finally finished this snazzy pair of multi-gaze twins!! however i can't come up with names that are c00l enough for these wannabe crimefighters, soo suggestions?? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50225380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/502254/50225380_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50225381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/502254/50225381_350.png[/img][/url]
finally finished this snazzy pair of multi-gaze twins!!
however i can't come up with names that are c00l enough for these wannabe crimefighters, soo suggestions??

50225380_350.png50225381_350.png
MFt2hm4.png xmwCoTq.png
galactic:
coffee:::
hatchery:
oQlTGMl.png
Ooh twins are a bit harder to name, especially opposite sex ones. Let me try.

Morgan and Merlin
Cassandra and Helenus
Sieglinde and Siegmund
Gretel and Hansel
Ooh twins are a bit harder to name, especially opposite sex ones. Let me try.

Morgan and Merlin
Cassandra and Helenus
Sieglinde and Siegmund
Gretel and Hansel
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
cyb3rhunt3r and ma1war3
cyb3rhunt3r and ma1war3
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
The female could be named Prestu and the male Pleniye. The names together, Prestupleniye, is Russian for "crime" so that could fit! If not that's alright :o]
The female could be named Prestu and the male Pleniye. The names together, Prestupleniye, is Russian for "crime" so that could fit! If not that's alright :o]
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
@moiseaux

My first idea was Nyx and Nox... (both meaning 'night' in old greek and latin)

Other than that maybe these?

Sombra and Cameo... (shadow and shadow figure)

Kamilah and Jethro... (flawless and abundance)

Raven and Crow...

Quaeris and Inveniet (derived from the latins word for search and find)

@moiseaux

My first idea was Nyx and Nox... (both meaning 'night' in old greek and latin)

Other than that maybe these?

Sombra and Cameo... (shadow and shadow figure)

Kamilah and Jethro... (flawless and abundance)

Raven and Crow...

Quaeris and Inveniet (derived from the latins word for search and find)

If they're especially shadow-y and astronomy-esque dragons or you just like the theme, you could go with Umbra and Penumbra.

A little astronomy lesson: during a solar eclipse (Sun blocked by moon), two shadows are cast on the earth by the sun, creating the umbral and penumbral shadows. The Umbral shadow (latin for moon I believe) is smaller and darker and during a solar eclipse, you would have to be in the very small area on earth (a range of around 200-300 miles I believe) that the umbral shadow is predicted to land on when totality occurs (moon almost entirely covering the sun in its passage over it) to experience the total coverage. The penumbral shadow is larger but not as dark as the umbral shadow. It covers a wider area of the earth's surface but just because you're within the penumbral shadow, doesn't mean you'll experience totality when the eclipse happens.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of that I'm still learning it ha but anyway cool stuff
If they're especially shadow-y and astronomy-esque dragons or you just like the theme, you could go with Umbra and Penumbra.

A little astronomy lesson: during a solar eclipse (Sun blocked by moon), two shadows are cast on the earth by the sun, creating the umbral and penumbral shadows. The Umbral shadow (latin for moon I believe) is smaller and darker and during a solar eclipse, you would have to be in the very small area on earth (a range of around 200-300 miles I believe) that the umbral shadow is predicted to land on when totality occurs (moon almost entirely covering the sun in its passage over it) to experience the total coverage. The penumbral shadow is larger but not as dark as the umbral shadow. It covers a wider area of the earth's surface but just because you're within the penumbral shadow, doesn't mean you'll experience totality when the eclipse happens.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of that I'm still learning it ha but anyway cool stuff
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Diego and Lila?
Diego and Lila?
dT9HQge.pngHJLIYn4.pngtqGkHih.png
q9EEy5M.png69aIpEo.pngeIK5iG7.png
auS5qBH.png6Cw2S3h.pngvfvF2Nu.png
3qzCkO1.png
The crescents from their peacock had me thinking Starlight and Moonlight but that’s not terribly original so how about Stella and Lune?
The crescents from their peacock had me thinking Starlight and Moonlight but that’s not terribly original so how about Stella and Lune?
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!