Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LEO SEASON [120 Egg Mass Hatch]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yO2orx5.png[/img] [size=5][b]Mass Hatch Happens Every July 22 to August 22![/b][/size] [size=3]I'm on this ridiculous quest to hatch a double cream light boy, so that I may have a glorious Gen1 version of a very important oc for me TT w TT ;;; The goal is to hoard up eggs between every leo season to then mass hatch in hopes of getting the prize!!!!! This thread will be recycled, and serves as a sort of hub and archive for the quest!!![/size] [u][b][size=5]Rules[/size][/b][/u] [size=3] User Gross gets any and all first dibs on hatchlings that come from this! Scrys are fun!!!! [emoji=coatl love size=2] I'll be hatching in batches throughout the season! [u][b]Ping list:[/b][/u] (certain criteria can be requested; ie only ping if I hatch a primal!) [b]General:[/b] !jennycatmystique !Phay !NeverAmore !riverpaw67 !InTheDarke !beenthusiast !Kesten !yiinji !RedfurTheWarrior !CookieDoughCrow !Andor !CheshireGata !Dragonation !Recko !Rikee !Dragonraven21 !Crimsonpizza !MoondropCat !Somaville !remnio !Phoebici !Naivety !Saiban !Hazeledpoppy !Digimon11 !Skydust (especially blue bbies) !tinyelephant !LynterriaHatake !Eiderclub !torch !Vwoop !BeckAlistiere !Enaka !Solcie !DuskyDawn7 !Greywaren !VeniVidiVici !KingTulip !COparade !FableSky !meebop !catnbee !Moirne !CourierSix !borb !empanada [b]Faceted:[/b] !Not0a0mundane [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33648155][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/336482/33648155_350.png[/img][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2509308]Art Shop[/url] | [/center]
yO2orx5.png

Mass Hatch Happens Every July 22 to August 22!

I'm on this ridiculous quest to hatch a double cream light boy, so that I may have a glorious Gen1 version of a very important oc for me TT w TT ;;; The goal is to hoard up eggs between every leo season to then mass hatch in hopes of getting the prize!!!!!

This thread will be recycled, and serves as a sort of hub and archive for the quest!!!

Rules

User Gross gets any and all first dibs on hatchlings that come from this!
Scrys are fun!!!!
I'll be hatching in batches throughout the season!

Ping list:
(certain criteria can be requested; ie only ping if I hatch a primal!)
General:
!jennycatmystique !Phay !NeverAmore !riverpaw67 !InTheDarke !beenthusiast !Kesten !yiinji !RedfurTheWarrior !CookieDoughCrow !Andor !CheshireGata !Dragonation !Recko !Rikee !Dragonraven21 !Crimsonpizza !MoondropCat !Somaville !remnio !Phoebici !Naivety !Saiban !Hazeledpoppy !Digimon11 !Skydust (especially blue bbies) !tinyelephant !LynterriaHatake !Eiderclub !torch !Vwoop !BeckAlistiere !Enaka !Solcie !DuskyDawn7 !Greywaren !VeniVidiVici !KingTulip !COparade !FableSky !meebop !catnbee !Moirne !CourierSix !borb !empanada
Faceted:
!Not0a0mundane

33648155_350.png

| Art Shop |

Like A Hatchling?

As a heads up, Gross will be helping me store some of these babs.
Gross will be holding babies that they and I are interested in.
I will be holding other babies here! (those that y'all are interested in, and generally easy to say good hatches)
I will be putting people who are interested in certain dragons in the bios of those ones, even if they're ones that Gross or I are considering!
So that if we wind up not wanting them, we can rest easy knowing someone else will love them!

So if you see a baby you like, please speak up or they may just wind up exalted!
Either link the bab, or say it's colors for me. There's a lot of dragons going through our hands right now ahah ;;
Like A Hatchling?

As a heads up, Gross will be helping me store some of these babs.
Gross will be holding babies that they and I are interested in.
I will be holding other babies here! (those that y'all are interested in, and generally easy to say good hatches)
I will be putting people who are interested in certain dragons in the bios of those ones, even if they're ones that Gross or I are considering!
So that if we wind up not wanting them, we can rest easy knowing someone else will love them!

So if you see a baby you like, please speak up or they may just wind up exalted!
Either link the bab, or say it's colors for me. There's a lot of dragons going through our hands right now ahah ;;
fun statistics save

2020 Leo Season Count; 203 Light Eggs
2020 Hatching starts on page 7
3 Double
2 Facets
2 Goat
1 Multi Gaze
Mass Auction

2021 Leo Season Count; 120 Light Eggs
2021 hatching starts on page 25
3 Double
1 Facet
1 Goat
2 Multi Gaze
1 Primal
Mass Auction
fun statistics save

2020 Leo Season Count; 203 Light Eggs
2020 Hatching starts on page 7
3 Double
2 Facets
2 Goat
1 Multi Gaze
Mass Auction

2021 Leo Season Count; 120 Light Eggs
2021 hatching starts on page 25
3 Double
1 Facet
1 Goat
2 Multi Gaze
1 Primal
Mass Auction
Can you ping me if you hatch one with faceted eyes?
Can you ping me if you hatch one with faceted eyes?
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane
Definitely!!

@KingTulip
Pinging u per ur request~!
@Not0a0mundane
Definitely!!

@KingTulip
Pinging u per ur request~!
Oh I'd love to be on the general pinglist! Exciting!!
Oh I'd love to be on the general pinglist! Exciting!!
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
I'd love a ping for when you start hatching! c: (I won't mind multiple pings if you don't hatch them all at once)
Good luck, I hope you achieve your goal! :D
I'd love a ping for when you start hatching! c: (I won't mind multiple pings if you don't hatch them all at once)
Good luck, I hope you achieve your goal! :D
@jennycatmystique @Phay
Added you both, and thank you Phay! I hope so too ahah ; w ;
@jennycatmystique @Phay
Added you both, and thank you Phay! I hope so too ahah ; w ;
Oh dang, 200 eggs! Good luck!! I'd love a general ping if you don't mind
Oh dang, 200 eggs! Good luck!! I'd love a general ping if you don't mind
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD