Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [open] let me write lore for your dragon
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Reiyn This is such an nice thing to do! I completely come up blank when thinking of lore for my dragons. Can you write something for Komodon? It doesn't have to be much. :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63741311][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637414/63741311_350.png[/img][/url]
@Reiyn

This is such an nice thing to do! I completely come up blank when thinking of lore for my dragons.
Can you write something for Komodon? It doesn't have to be much. :)

63741311_350.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
@Reiyn This is really nice of you to do! Can I get some lore for this girl? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65118606][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651187/65118606_350.png[/img][/url] I suck at writing and I have no idea how to word her lore. She's a queen who was cursed by a witch to be unable to have any live children.(still trying to find the perfect dragon for who the witch will be)
@Reiyn
This is really nice of you to do! Can I get some lore for this girl?
65118606_350.png
I suck at writing and I have no idea how to word her lore. She's a queen who was cursed by a witch to be unable to have any live children.(still trying to find the perfect dragon for who the witch will be)
art_sig_aa.png
@Reiyn

Thank you again! It's a really lovely lore and I linked it this thread xD
@Reiyn

Thank you again! It's a really lovely lore and I linked it this thread xD
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@Reiyn You've gotten a lot of requests, but I would love some lore if you're still open! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67775143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677752/67775143_350.png[/img][/url] Solanum is a new gal I impulsively bought and now she's got an outfit with a sorta sun/space monster vibe? Or maybe she's a scholar who meddled with the wrong magic and got transformed?
@Reiyn
You've gotten a lot of requests, but I would love some lore if you're still open!

67775143_350.png
Solanum is a new gal I impulsively bought and now she's got an outfit with a sorta sun/space monster vibe? Or maybe she's a scholar who meddled with the wrong magic and got transformed?
wNHGSth.pngyfR9mSB.png
@Skystep hello! your girl is super cool! i kinda wasn't interested until i read the little idea you had about her. and well. i like that. so here's what my brain came up with! hope you like it <3 if you choose to use it, you can post wherever, so long as you credit me :D [quote=Solanum]Solanum was nothing special. She was hatched in a clan with many hatchlings. Aside from all the hatchlings, there were always dragons coming in to train and learn. Solanum got swept aside and forgotten. She was the daughter of nobody's. Her parents really didn't even have jobs within the clan. She was a nobody, hatched to nobody's in a clan of nobody's. That never bogged down Solanum though. She didn't mind being ignored. It gave her plenty of time to enjoy the libraries in the clan. She loved learning. She strived to soak up all the knowledge she could and take everything she could from her childhood. She even took time to travel to the Observatory and the Oculus of the Eleven. She really was so blessed to live in such an amazing place. From a young age, Solanum was intrigued with magic. She had no particular affinity for it, but she found it interesting. She loved watching her clan's mages use magic to do daily things. She could only imagine how convenient it would be to do her mundane activities with magic. It would be such a wonderfully easy life. It was all a dream though. As much as Solanum researched magic and studied it, she would never be able to use it, not in any useful capacity anyways. She could do small things, but nothing impressive. When she was finally old enough to leave her clan, she decided to settle in the Arcane capital city, the Astrolodome. It was a place of magic and stars! It was perfect! She became a professor at a prestigious university. In all of her studies of magic, she was highly qualified to teach theoretical studies of magical practices. While she could never produce magic like her students, it pleased her to know that she was helping the next generation of magicians. It was her absolute pleasure. That didn't mean it didn't hurt though. She wanted to badly to be able to use magic. She wanted to part of the great generation of magicians caused by the Bounty of the Elements. She wanted it more than anything. She spent many night on top of the Astrolodome. She knew it was dangerous; magical debris was always raining down, but it helped her to clear her mind. One night, as Solanum was staring up at the stars, daydreaming about magic, the meteors began to grow restless. It was strange. She had never seen anything like it before. They were swirling strangely. Suddenly, they came plummeting down at Solanum. She tried to dodge out of the way, but they clipped her wings and slammed into her body. Small fragments even got into her eyes. Blinded and crippled, she slowly made her way back to her home and slumped into her bed. She was in so much pain. Hopefully it would be gone in the morning. The good news was the pain was gone. When Solanum awoke the following morning, it was as though nothing had happened. Except, it had. She looked at herself in the mirror only to see strange feathered wings accompanying her leathery ones and many pairs of eyes staring back at her. She stumbled backwards away from the mirror and waved her talons in front of her face, hoping to clear up whatever tricks her vision was playing on her. It was no trick though. That was for certain. When Solanum waved her talons, things went flying in the room. Her books flew off of the shelves and tables became upturned. Had Solanum been blessed by the Arcanist? Or was this a sick curse? Either way, she wasn't the same as she had been. She had four wings and gods know how many eyes. She could feel the intense magical power at her fingertips. It frightened and intrigued her. She couldn't stay though. She needed somewhere to safely practice her magic, somewhere where she wouldn't be bothered. Solanum ended up fleeing to the Tangled Woods. There were so many oddities there, she would blend right in. There, she began teaching herself to use magic. All those theoretical studies she taught finally became reality. She was magical now and she wasn't going to let anyone take that away from her.[/quote] Word Count: 706 words hope you enjoy! much love! <3
@Skystep

hello! your girl is super cool! i kinda wasn't interested until i read the little idea you had about her. and well. i like that. so here's what my brain came up with! hope you like it <3 if you choose to use it, you can post wherever, so long as you credit me :D
Solanum wrote:
Solanum was nothing special. She was hatched in a clan with many hatchlings. Aside from all the hatchlings, there were always dragons coming in to train and learn. Solanum got swept aside and forgotten. She was the daughter of nobody's. Her parents really didn't even have jobs within the clan. She was a nobody, hatched to nobody's in a clan of nobody's. That never bogged down Solanum though.

She didn't mind being ignored. It gave her plenty of time to enjoy the libraries in the clan. She loved learning. She strived to soak up all the knowledge she could and take everything she could from her childhood. She even took time to travel to the Observatory and the Oculus of the Eleven. She really was so blessed to live in such an amazing place.

From a young age, Solanum was intrigued with magic. She had no particular affinity for it, but she found it interesting. She loved watching her clan's mages use magic to do daily things. She could only imagine how convenient it would be to do her mundane activities with magic. It would be such a wonderfully easy life. It was all a dream though. As much as Solanum researched magic and studied it, she would never be able to use it, not in any useful capacity anyways. She could do small things, but nothing impressive.

When she was finally old enough to leave her clan, she decided to settle in the Arcane capital city, the Astrolodome. It was a place of magic and stars! It was perfect! She became a professor at a prestigious university. In all of her studies of magic, she was highly qualified to teach theoretical studies of magical practices. While she could never produce magic like her students, it pleased her to know that she was helping the next generation of magicians. It was her absolute pleasure.

That didn't mean it didn't hurt though. She wanted to badly to be able to use magic. She wanted to part of the great generation of magicians caused by the Bounty of the Elements. She wanted it more than anything. She spent many night on top of the Astrolodome. She knew it was dangerous; magical debris was always raining down, but it helped her to clear her mind.

One night, as Solanum was staring up at the stars, daydreaming about magic, the meteors began to grow restless. It was strange. She had never seen anything like it before. They were swirling strangely. Suddenly, they came plummeting down at Solanum. She tried to dodge out of the way, but they clipped her wings and slammed into her body. Small fragments even got into her eyes. Blinded and crippled, she slowly made her way back to her home and slumped into her bed. She was in so much pain. Hopefully it would be gone in the morning.

The good news was the pain was gone. When Solanum awoke the following morning, it was as though nothing had happened. Except, it had. She looked at herself in the mirror only to see strange feathered wings accompanying her leathery ones and many pairs of eyes staring back at her. She stumbled backwards away from the mirror and waved her talons in front of her face, hoping to clear up whatever tricks her vision was playing on her.

It was no trick though. That was for certain. When Solanum waved her talons, things went flying in the room. Her books flew off of the shelves and tables became upturned. Had Solanum been blessed by the Arcanist? Or was this a sick curse? Either way, she wasn't the same as she had been. She had four wings and gods know how many eyes. She could feel the intense magical power at her fingertips. It frightened and intrigued her. She couldn't stay though. She needed somewhere to safely practice her magic, somewhere where she wouldn't be bothered.

Solanum ended up fleeing to the Tangled Woods. There were so many oddities there, she would blend right in. There, she began teaching herself to use magic. All those theoretical studies she taught finally became reality. She was magical now and she wasn't going to let anyone take that away from her.

Word Count: 706 words

hope you enjoy! much love! <3
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn ohh I'm honored! Thank you, it's in her bio with credit now :D
@Reiyn ohh I'm honored! Thank you, it's in her bio with credit now :D
wNHGSth.pngyfR9mSB.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14