Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {CLOSED} PWYW Dragon Reviews
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Helixstorm Hello, welcome back! Glad you liked these :D ------------ [b]Cross[/b] ------ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44182632] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/441827/44182632.png[/img] [/url] Oh my, I can't even begin to say how much I love this snazzy looking gal! Her red/white/black color scheme is so pleasing for the eyes, and I, for some reason, in love with how well that hat looks on her. I can practically see her running some sort of mafia or gang! While I cant say that coatls are my favorite breed, they might as well be, for this is one of the most beautiful dragons I have ever seen in my FR life. Her genes match her colors perfectly well, creating a regal yet dangerous looking dragon. She's not too clustered, and not too "naked", she's just perfect. Again, I adore your outfit matching skills, even though this gal particular would still be beautiful, even without an outfit. ----------- [b]Plato[/b] ----- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49785203] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/497853/49785203.png[/img] [/url] If Plato inst the absolute perfect arcane rep, I do not know who is! Not only do I think his colors and choice of apparel are amazing, I adore how well you matched his familiar. Everything about him just screams that's he's of arcane descent, and I think that's wonderful! He looks weird, eccentric, and strange, just like all arcane dragons should be. I can see, just from his outfit, of how weird (in a good way) and eccentric this clever wildclaw is, and that amazes me, for it is rare for me to see outfits with such planned personality in them. And oh, how well does his familar match this eye cathing dragon! His little friend looks exactly like him, from his shining body, to the mysterious aura that surrounds them both. All in all, Plato is just a stunning a breathtaking dragon, defenitly one of my favorite WCs on this cite. ------------ [b]Mazus[/b] -------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60689639] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/606897/60689639.png[/img] [/url] Even without an outfit, I would totally die for this magnificent dude. His genes and colors work perfectly together, creating a dragon that looks very mysterious and dark, somewhat like a deep sea-dwelling monster. And his striking green green eyes only add to that, only further making him stand out as a beautiful guardian. Really, kudos to this king of a dragon for making me like guardians and their pose, as they definitely weren't a breed I thought of much, at least before this guy. Overall, he's just a stunning dude, one that caught my eye in that purely stunning lair of yours, even though he has no outfit or familiar. ---------- hey, glad you liked my perveious review! It's a pleasure reviewing your lair, as it's definitely one of my favorite ones. Have a nice day, and stay safe!
@Helixstorm Hello, welcome back! Glad you liked these :D
Cross

44182632.png

Oh my, I can't even begin to say how much I love this snazzy looking gal! Her red/white/black color scheme is so pleasing for the eyes, and I, for some reason, in love with how well that hat looks on her. I can practically see her running some sort of mafia or gang! While I cant say that coatls are my favorite breed, they might as well be, for this is one of the most beautiful dragons I have ever seen in my FR life. Her genes match her colors perfectly well, creating a regal yet dangerous looking dragon. She's not too clustered, and not too "naked", she's just perfect. Again, I adore your outfit matching skills, even though this gal particular would still be beautiful, even without an outfit.
Plato

49785203.png

If Plato inst the absolute perfect arcane rep, I do not know who is! Not only do I think his colors and choice of apparel are amazing, I adore how well you matched his familiar. Everything about him just screams that's he's of arcane descent, and I think that's wonderful! He looks weird, eccentric, and strange, just like all arcane dragons should be. I can see, just from his outfit, of how weird (in a good way) and eccentric this clever wildclaw is, and that amazes me, for it is rare for me to see outfits with such planned personality in them.
And oh, how well does his familar match this eye cathing dragon! His little friend looks exactly like him, from his shining body, to the mysterious aura that surrounds them both. All in all, Plato is just a stunning a breathtaking dragon, defenitly one of my favorite WCs on this cite.
Mazus

60689639.png

Even without an outfit, I would totally die for this magnificent dude. His genes and colors work perfectly together, creating a dragon that looks very mysterious and dark, somewhat like a deep sea-dwelling monster. And his striking green green eyes only add to that, only further making him stand out as a beautiful guardian. Really, kudos to this king of a dragon for making me like guardians and their pose, as they definitely weren't a breed I thought of much, at least before this guy. Overall, he's just a stunning dude, one that caught my eye in that purely stunning lair of yours, even though he has no outfit or familiar.
hey, glad you liked my perveious review! It's a pleasure reviewing your lair, as it's definitely one of my favorite ones. Have a nice day, and stay safe!
Thank you so much!!!! I love your reviews a lot. They are so heart fill and you put a lot of detail in them!! You also reminded me that Mazus needed his skin on by saying sea dwelling so thanks. I almost forgot I bought that for him!!
Thank you so much!!!! I love your reviews a lot. They are so heart fill and you put a lot of detail in them!! You also reminded me that Mazus needed his skin on by saying sea dwelling so thanks. I almost forgot I bought that for him!!
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
@anteater Hello! :D --------- [b]Sol[/b] --------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33759403] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/337595/33759403.png[/img] [/url] Look, I know that she's the first dragon in your lair, but heck, she earned it. With her stunning colors and wonderfully placed apparel, she, simply put, is amazing. And oh, what wonderful lore does this goddess have! Her apparel really suits whats written in her lovely lore. Really, she's one of the most lovely dragons I have ever been blessed to see, not only because of her colors and apparel, but of her lore and mood-board, both which really tell a lot about this wonderful dragon and are very entertaining to read through. Oh, and have I mentioned how much I love the skin you picked for her? WOW, does it suit her well! It's subtle, but it's definitely there, and I love that. All in all, a very, very wonderful gal that's making me jealous. ----------- [b]CROCOSWINE[/b] ------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50429271] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/504293/50429271.png[/img] [/url] AHH GOSH THIS LITTLE BABY IS SO CUTE AHH Seriously, I love this swampy little dude! His colors match so well, and he single-handedly made me like both bogsneaks and the lionfish gene. The combination of his genes and colors just make him a very, very, interesting and cute little bog, one that managed to worm his way into my cold, dead, wildclaw-loving heart. An oh, how much did I enjoy reading his lore and bio! Just like with Sol (and your other dragons with lore) the bios are written with great mastery, and the lore and small bullet points are very entertaining. I also really adore his mood-board, which really shows some of his personality, I think. And lastly, I adore how well his familiar is matched to him, as it compliments his already gorgeous very well. Plus, the Basilisk seems like it would not only be his pet, but also be his loving friend. ---------- [b]Char[/b] -------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24760339] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/247604/24760339.png[/img] [/url] This dude is just so amazing?? Really, he's exactly what I like in a dragon, having both a stylish and unique look, while also holding an interesting personality in his lithe body. His lore and job just match his outfit and overall look so well I'm just honestly astonished. While I adore every lore you have written for your breathtaking dragons, I especially enjoyed reading this guy's lore, as I found that, weirdly enough, he's a lot like me. I think Char is just, overall, a positively wonderful dragon, from his outfit that reflects his personality and job perfectly, to his lore and mood board, both of which I had great interest reading and looking at, as I mentioned before. He's definitely going to be on mind, making me jealous of what a perfect imperial you found, even after I leave your lair to continue my journey on this fabulous website. ------------- Whoa, your lair is just...wow. I had a very hard time picking only three dragons, and I do want to let you know that your whole lair, not just these three, were looked upon with amazement by me. Great job! Have a nice day, please stay safe!
@anteater Hello! :D
Sol

33759403.png

Look, I know that she's the first dragon in your lair, but heck, she earned it. With her stunning colors and wonderfully placed apparel, she, simply put, is amazing. And oh, what wonderful lore does this goddess have! Her apparel really suits whats written in her lovely lore. Really, she's one of the most lovely dragons I have ever been blessed to see, not only because of her colors and apparel, but of her lore and mood-board, both which really tell a lot about this wonderful dragon and are very entertaining to read through. Oh, and have I mentioned how much I love the skin you picked for her? WOW, does it suit her well! It's subtle, but it's definitely there, and I love that. All in all, a very, very wonderful gal that's making me jealous.
CROCOSWINE

50429271.png

AHH GOSH THIS LITTLE BABY IS SO CUTE AHH
Seriously, I love this swampy little dude! His colors match so well, and he single-handedly made me like both bogsneaks and the lionfish gene. The combination of his genes and colors just make him a very, very, interesting and cute little bog, one that managed to worm his way into my cold, dead, wildclaw-loving heart. An oh, how much did I enjoy reading his lore and bio! Just like with Sol (and your other dragons with lore) the bios are written with great mastery, and the lore and small bullet points are very entertaining. I also really adore his mood-board, which really shows some of his personality, I think. And lastly, I adore how well his familiar is matched to him, as it compliments his already gorgeous very well. Plus, the Basilisk seems like it would not only be his pet, but also be his loving friend.
Char

24760339.png

This dude is just so amazing?? Really, he's exactly what I like in a dragon, having both a stylish and unique look, while also holding an interesting personality in his lithe body. His lore and job just match his outfit and overall look so well I'm just honestly astonished. While I adore every lore you have written for your breathtaking dragons, I especially enjoyed reading this guy's lore, as I found that, weirdly enough, he's a lot like me. I think Char is just, overall, a positively wonderful dragon, from his outfit that reflects his personality and job perfectly, to his lore and mood board, both of which I had great interest reading and looking at, as I mentioned before. He's definitely going to be on mind, making me jealous of what a perfect imperial you found, even after I leave your lair to continue my journey on this fabulous website.
Whoa, your lair is just...wow. I had a very hard time picking only three dragons, and I do want to let you know that your whole lair, not just these three, were looked upon with amazement by me. Great job!
Have a nice day, please stay safe!
@Saiban Hello there! :D ---------------- [b]Udatara [/b] --------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53378102] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/533782/53378102.png[/img] [/url] Dude, how does one get such a pretty G1 AND give them an amazing outfit like you did for this gal? Seriously, she's absolutely, positively, wholeheartedly, stunning! Not only are her colors naturally beautiful even without the addition of apparel, you managed to make me love her even more by creating such an awesome outfit. And on a ridgeback, no less! Those were always very hard for me to dress, so kudos to you. I also really like the lore this spiky gal has, and had a ton of fun reading it. It's very well written, and please do tell me of how one writes such good dialogue as in her lore. And also, she really [i]does[/i] look like a spirit channeler, even without her lore, and I really respect that. ---------- [b]Xylo[/b] ---------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50000256] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500003/50000256.png[/img] [/url] If this isn't a good boy, then I don't know who is. Everything about him just seems so calm, so peaceful, so soft, and I'm in love with that. Plus, he manages to make lionfish pretty, which is like...wow. He immediately caught my eye as I peered into your wonderful den, with his stunning brown/green color scheme and apparel. I love how you implemented that certain skin onto him, as it looks like it was made specifically for this boy. And even without the breathtaking outfit, he would have still caught me eye, as I'm a sucker for G1s with such colors schemes. Really, how do you have so many pretty dragons?? Seriously making me jealous right now aha ---------- Emmett ------ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35883570] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/358836/35883570.png[/img] [/url] And last, but certainly not least, there is Emmet, who managed to make me like him, even though I'm really not a fan of coatls. I see that he's on a quest for primal eyes, so I do wish you the best of luck with that! And yet, even without the primal eyes you are currently working on getting for him, I love everything about him. From his pleasantly green colors, to his well placed genes, and to the outfit which is wearing, an outfit that fits this charming coatl perfectly. I love how you didn't just put one apparel set on him and call it a day, but rather mix and matched apparel to create what he is now: a perfect dragon in perfect apparel. 10/10 dude, a pleasantly splendid dragon! ---------- Look, your den is just... *chef's kiss*. I do not have a strong enough vocabulary to describe how amazed I am at how beautiful den, but do know that your lair is now one of my all time favorites. Great job!! Have a nice day, and please stay safe! This was very fun to do :0
@Saiban Hello there! :D
Udatara

53378102.png

Dude, how does one get such a pretty G1 AND give them an amazing outfit like you did for this gal? Seriously, she's absolutely, positively, wholeheartedly, stunning! Not only are her colors naturally beautiful even without the addition of apparel, you managed to make me love her even more by creating such an awesome outfit. And on a ridgeback, no less! Those were always very hard for me to dress, so kudos to you.
I also really like the lore this spiky gal has, and had a ton of fun reading it. It's very well written, and please do tell me of how one writes such good dialogue as in her lore. And also, she really does look like a spirit channeler, even without her lore, and I really respect that.
Xylo

50000256.png

If this isn't a good boy, then I don't know who is. Everything about him just seems so calm, so peaceful, so soft, and I'm in love with that. Plus, he manages to make lionfish pretty, which is like...wow. He immediately caught my eye as I peered into your wonderful den, with his stunning brown/green color scheme and apparel. I love how you implemented that certain skin onto him, as it looks like it was made specifically for this boy. And even without the breathtaking outfit, he would have still caught me eye, as I'm a sucker for G1s with such colors schemes. Really, how do you have so many pretty dragons?? Seriously making me jealous right now aha
Emmett

35883570.png
And last, but certainly not least, there is Emmet, who managed to make me like him, even though I'm really not a fan of coatls. I see that he's on a quest for primal eyes, so I do wish you the best of luck with that! And yet, even without the primal eyes you are currently working on getting for him, I love everything about him. From his pleasantly green colors, to his well placed genes, and to the outfit which is wearing, an outfit that fits this charming coatl perfectly. I love how you didn't just put one apparel set on him and call it a day, but rather mix and matched apparel to create what he is now: a perfect dragon in perfect apparel. 10/10 dude, a pleasantly splendid dragon!
Look, your den is just... *chef's kiss*. I do not have a strong enough vocabulary to describe how amazed I am at how beautiful den, but do know that your lair is now one of my all time favorites. Great job!!
Have a nice day, and please stay safe! This was very fun to do :0
@Lotron
Username: K1NG
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): Dragon!
Dragons (if Dragon Review): Go ham, choose who you want. Only the ones in the first four lair tabs are finished/going to stay, though. ^^
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes): Nah, no overarching stuff. I cannot get the motivation for the massive lore arcs I used to write out fully, oops. The extent of my lore is the creepy poem things in their bios.
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: If they have a song linked, it's a good indicator of their vibe. Other than that, not much!

(also, I saw there were slots but if those aren't up to date or you aren't feeling up to it, don't worry about it!)
@Lotron
Username: K1NG
Dragons (if Dragon Review): Go ham, choose who you want. Only the ones in the first four lair tabs are finished/going to stay, though. ^^
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes): Nah, no overarching stuff. I cannot get the motivation for the massive lore arcs I used to write out fully, oops. The extent of my lore is the creepy poem things in their bios.
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: If they have a song linked, it's a good indicator of their vibe. Other than that, not much!

(also, I saw there were slots but if those aren't up to date or you aren't feeling up to it, don't worry about it!)
@Lotron
Username: cantripping
Dragons (if Dragon Review): Any you feel up to! :D
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes): Nope
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: Please stick to the first five tabs of my lair o/ avoid the hibden and the "pass" and "nesting grounds" tabs
@Lotron
Username: cantripping
Dragons (if Dragon Review): Any you feel up to! :D
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes): Nope
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: Please stick to the first five tabs of my lair o/ avoid the hibden and the "pass" and "nesting grounds" tabs
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@Lotron
Username: Dynami 267105
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): dragon, please!
Dragons (if Dragon Review): the only dragon i can think of specifically for opinions on is shark, but otherwise? i don't mind who you pick :> just have fun with it!
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes): here is my lore thread!
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: i'm in the process of polishing and possibly reworking older works and lore. as far as i know, what i have planned is mostly the same. there's just some details that i plan on fleshing out or rethinking, but they shouldn't impact the individual dragon lore too much if at all.

also, most of the action is in my lore tab. and by action i mean.. actual complete bios... that not all dragons in the tab have since i'm a procrastinator.... but it's where most of them are..... haha.......
@Lotron
Username: Dynami 267105
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): dragon, please!
Dragons (if Dragon Review): the only dragon i can think of specifically for opinions on is shark, but otherwise? i don't mind who you pick :> just have fun with it!
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes): here is my lore thread!
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: i'm in the process of polishing and possibly reworking older works and lore. as far as i know, what i have planned is mostly the same. there's just some details that i plan on fleshing out or rethinking, but they shouldn't impact the individual dragon lore too much if at all.

also, most of the action is in my lore tab. and by action i mean.. actual complete bios... that not all dragons in the tab have since i'm a procrastinator.... but it's where most of them are..... haha.......
@Lotron

I see slots are full, but I'd love a ping once you get more in. Please, and thank you.
@Lotron

I see slots are full, but I'd love a ping once you get more in. Please, and thank you.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Lotron
Username: WillaTheWitch
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): Lair review please! I will send you a link to my lore thread. It isn't terribly long so don't worry.
Dragons (if Dragon Review): Heck, any.
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes):https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2868362#post_2868362
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: Dragons in the HibDen aren't an official part of lore. Dragons also have individual lore in their bios. It is in need of an update but is still relatively recent and reflects their personalities and backgrounds well enough.

Edit: looks like I posted a bit late! Sorry. Can I be on a waitlist?
@Lotron
Username: WillaTheWitch
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): Lair review please! I will send you a link to my lore thread. It isn't terribly long so don't worry.
Dragons (if Dragon Review): Heck, any.
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes):https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2868362#post_2868362
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: Dragons in the HibDen aren't an official part of lore. Dragons also have individual lore in their bios. It is in need of an update but is still relatively recent and reflects their personalities and backgrounds well enough.

Edit: looks like I posted a bit late! Sorry. Can I be on a waitlist?
@Lotron
Username: WetDragon
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): Dragon please!
Dragons (if Dragon Review): You can pick!
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yas): No lore yet ahh-
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: If I posted too late, could I be on the waiting list? It said there was an empty slot but-
@Lotron
Username: WetDragon
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): Dragon please!
Dragons (if Dragon Review): You can pick!
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yas): No lore yet ahh-
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: If I posted too late, could I be on the waiting list? It said there was an empty slot but-
i mess around a bit and make nice dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6