Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {CLOSED} PWYW Dragon Reviews
1 2 3 4 5 6
[font=dm mono] Hello, traveler! My name is Lotron and I'm a creature with an ungodly amount of time on my hands. And since I absolutely adore looking at other player's lairs, I have decided to open a PWYW dragon and lair review shop :D ---------- [center][size=4][font=jost][b]Wait, Reviews? [/b] [/center] ----- ~ [font=dm mono]Basically, it wont be as much of a review, but more of me being a fanboy about your lair and/or dragons. I'm not actually a great critic, you see, but just a creature who gets exited over dragons very easily. So think of this as PWYW compliments about your dragons, lair, and lore. And don't worry, they will be genuine, as there is absolutely no thing as a horrid dragon in my opinion. -------- [center][size=4][font=jost] [b]So What Are My Options?[/b] [/center] ------ ~[font=dm mono] If you do decide to fund my bad impulse buying decisions, I have a couple of options for you to choose from :D~ ~~[b]Dragon Review: [/b] Just what it sounds like, this option includes me reviewing three of your dragons! They can be of your choice, or mine, just please state what exactly you want me to do. Each review on each separate dragon will be at least 5 sentences, but I'll probably do more. Unlike the second option, each dragon and their lore is reviewed more carefully, as opposed to me reviewing your whole lair. ~~[b]Lair Review[/b]: A review of your lair as a whole. This option allows me to delve more into your aesthetic, lore, etc. I would suggest this option to people who own a respective amount of lore, so I can review it, as this option is more lore/aesthetic centered. This option will be at least 7 sentences long, but I will do more if I feel like it :D ------ [center][size=4][font=jost][b]Details[/b][/center] ------------- [LIST] [*] [font=dm mono]This is a PWYW shop, and I accept anything, but please do keep in mind that I take my time on these. Of coarse, you may pay me whatever, anything is appreciated. If you want to be especially generous, I have a wishlist [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2866471/1#post_43462391][b]here[/b][/url]. [/LIST][LIST] [*][font=dm mono]Each review will take no more than 1-2 days, but I would prefer if you would pay afterwards, as to ensure you only pay what you think the review was worth. [/LIST] [LIST] [*] [font=dm mono] [b]Please[/b] use the form [listed below] so I can make sure I am doing exactly what you want. Also, this review may be serious, or it may be me just being a fanboy. Depends on my mood. [/LIST] --------------- [center][size=4][font=jost] [b]Order Form[/b][/center] ---------- [quote name="Order Form "] @Lotron Username: Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): Dragons (if Dragon Review): Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes): Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind:[/quote] ---------- [s][b]Slots[/b] 1) OPEN 2) OPEN 3) OPEN[/s] [b]On hiatus[/b] Waitlist/ Pinglist - [i]I won't ping people until I have finished all three slots from the previous "batch". [/i]
Hello, traveler! My name is Lotron and I'm a creature with an ungodly amount of time on my hands. And since I absolutely adore looking at other player's lairs, I have decided to open a PWYW dragon and lair review shop :D

Wait, Reviews?

~ Basically, it wont be as much of a review, but more of me being a fanboy about your lair and/or dragons. I'm not actually a great critic, you see, but just a creature who gets exited over dragons very easily. So think of this as PWYW compliments about your dragons, lair, and lore. And don't worry, they will be genuine, as there is absolutely no thing as a horrid dragon in my opinion.

So What Are My Options?

~ If you do decide to fund my bad impulse buying decisions, I have a couple of options for you to choose from :D~

~~Dragon Review: Just what it sounds like, this option includes me reviewing three of your dragons! They can be of your choice, or mine, just please state what exactly you want me to do. Each review on each separate dragon will be at least 5 sentences, but I'll probably do more. Unlike the second option, each dragon and their lore is reviewed more carefully, as opposed to me reviewing your whole lair.

~~Lair Review: A review of your lair as a whole. This option allows me to delve more into your aesthetic, lore, etc. I would suggest this option to people who own a respective amount of lore, so I can review it, as this option is more lore/aesthetic centered. This option will be at least 7 sentences long, but I will do more if I feel like it :D

Details

• This is a PWYW shop, and I accept anything, but please do keep in mind that I take my time on these. Of coarse, you may pay me whatever, anything is appreciated. If you want to be especially generous, I have a wishlist here.
  • Each review will take no more than 1-2 days, but I would prefer if you would pay afterwards, as to ensure you only pay what you think the review was worth.
  • Please use the form [listed below] so I can make sure I am doing exactly what you want. Also, this review may be serious, or it may be me just being a fanboy. Depends on my mood.

Order Form

Order Form wrote:
@Lotron
Username:
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon):
Dragons (if Dragon Review):
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes):
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind:

Slots
1) OPEN
2) OPEN
3) OPEN

On hiatus

Waitlist/ Pinglist
-

I won't ping people until I have finished all three slots from the previous "batch".

Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
oooh i would love to get on this c:

@Lotron
Username: pheelthemoment
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): dragon!
Dragons (if Dragon Review): your choice if that's ok!
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes): nothing too deep haha. a blurb about it is in my Florabrisa's Tab's description c: (Tarragon's lore also kind of works as a summation, though it needs to be rewritten at some point haha)
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: none that i can think of!

thank you so much!!
oooh i would love to get on this c:

@Lotron
Username: pheelthemoment
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): dragon!
Dragons (if Dragon Review): your choice if that's ok!
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes): nothing too deep haha. a blurb about it is in my Florabrisa's Tab's description c: (Tarragon's lore also kind of works as a summation, though it needs to be rewritten at some point haha)
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: none that i can think of!

thank you so much!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment I'll get started in a bit! :DD
@pheelthemoment I'll get started in a bit! :DD
@Lotron
Username: Helixstorm
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): Dragon please!!
Dragons (if Dragon Review): You can pick who ever you want except Helix
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes):no official written lore yet but most of my lair will be assassins
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: If you choose someone from the second page of my main please use the scry in their bio for the review

I'll send payment after like you said in your instructions
@Lotron
Username: Helixstorm
Type Of Review (Lair, Dragon): Dragon please!!
Dragons (if Dragon Review): You can pick who ever you want except Helix
Any Clan Lore? (Please Give Link If Yes):no official written lore yet but most of my lair will be assassins
Notes/Details For Me To keep In Mind: If you choose someone from the second page of my main please use the scry in their bio for the review

I'll send payment after like you said in your instructions
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
@Helixstorm Got it! Will start soon :D
@Helixstorm Got it! Will start soon :D
@pheelthemoment :D ----------- [b]Dulcimore [/b] ------ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58107985] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/581080/58107985.png[/img] [/url] AAA! What a wonderfully soft and tranquil looking baby! Their colors go so well together, and the fleecy silks you chose for them only enhance that. I find it very hard to like bogsneaks and their more chunky designs, but Dulcimore right here changed my mind! They are just so cute, and I would absolutely want to huggle the bean in question. Another thing I adore about them is their more androgynous look, and how their apparel, while not originally in a set, goes so well together. Really, I would have never thought that this particular apparel would go together so well, and yet it does, making them have a very unique, but stylish look that just screams "I AM BABY". Overall, they are just a soft, cuddly, baby that I would die for. 10/10 bean, would want to hug him for all of eternity! ----------- [b]Orahov[/b] ---------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48170563] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/481706/48170563.png[/img] [/url] Excuse me, how dare this dragon make me so jealous?? I would literally die for him and his stunning autumn colors. Seriously, I adore his color scheme and the way the accent he has on only makes them look even better. Skydancers are known to be one of the more elegant and regal dragon breeds, and this dude is no expectation, with his regal, yet dangerous, looking outfit. He looks like a dragon who is very level-headed and compassionate, while still not afraid of fighting for creatures he cares about, whether it be dragons or trees. I admire that, as I do think that dragons should have an outfit that represents their job/personality, just like this stunning boy here. All in all, he's absolutely amazing, not only because I'm a sucker for brown colors, but also because of how well his colors and apparel match. As with baby Dulcimore, and all of your other dressed dragons, you did and amazing job picking out the apparel to match not only the outer appearance of the dragon, but also their vibes and occupation. Great job! --------------- [b]Ahavah[/b] --------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56023362] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/560234/56023362.png[/img] [/url] And last, but certainly not least, your handsome tundra Ahavah, with his gorgeous forest colors! In all honesty, I was blinded by his beauty when I first was scrolling through your den. While I am very biased towards dragons with a more brown color scheme, I'm 100% sure that this absolute god of a dragon would have caught my eye even if I wasn't. Not only is he a very match-y xyy, but his apparel, which looks like it was picked with great thought, is very unique in a good, eye-catching way. Just like with your other dragons, just by Ahavah's outfit, I can sense what his work and personality is. Again, you blew me away with your skill in designing outfits with pieces from different sets, as I tend to see dragons wearing apparel from the same set, not mixing in any other spicy apparel. [indent] And you know what is another thing that I absolutely adore about him?[/indent] His familiar. I never saw that particular familiar before, and boy, does it match well with Ahavah. While at first glance I would say that this tundra is a soft and easy-going dragon, his familiar and more rogue apparel, as well as the amazing and unique art, make me say otherwise. The contrast between his small soft smile and angsty familiar is immense, and I'm all for it. ------------- Ay, I hope this is alright! It was very hard picking only three of your dragons, as all of them had something that really spoke out to me, making me want to literally study them like a full on course. Stay safe, and have a nice day!
@pheelthemoment :D
Dulcimore

58107985.png
AAA! What a wonderfully soft and tranquil looking baby! Their colors go so well together, and the fleecy silks you chose for them only enhance that. I find it very hard to like bogsneaks and their more chunky designs, but Dulcimore right here changed my mind! They are just so cute, and I would absolutely want to huggle the bean in question.
Another thing I adore about them is their more androgynous look, and how their apparel, while not originally in a set, goes so well together. Really, I would have never thought that this particular apparel would go together so well, and yet it does, making them have a very unique, but stylish look that just screams "I AM BABY".
Overall, they are just a soft, cuddly, baby that I would die for. 10/10 bean, would want to hug him for all of eternity!
Orahov

48170563.png

Excuse me, how dare this dragon make me so jealous?? I would literally die for him and his stunning autumn colors. Seriously, I adore his color scheme and the way the accent he has on only makes them look even better. Skydancers are known to be one of the more elegant and regal dragon breeds, and this dude is no expectation, with his regal, yet dangerous, looking outfit. He looks like a dragon who is very level-headed and compassionate, while still not afraid of fighting for creatures he cares about, whether it be dragons or trees. I admire that, as I do think that dragons should have an outfit that represents their job/personality, just like this stunning boy here. All in all, he's absolutely amazing, not only because I'm a sucker for brown colors, but also because of how well his colors and apparel match. As with baby Dulcimore, and all of your other dressed dragons, you did and amazing job picking out the apparel to match not only the outer appearance of the dragon, but also their vibes and occupation. Great job!
Ahavah

56023362.png

And last, but certainly not least, your handsome tundra Ahavah, with his gorgeous forest colors! In all honesty, I was blinded by his beauty when I first was scrolling through your den. While I am very biased towards dragons with a more brown color scheme, I'm 100% sure that this absolute god of a dragon would have caught my eye even if I wasn't. Not only is he a very match-y xyy, but his apparel, which looks like it was picked with great thought, is very unique in a good, eye-catching way. Just like with your other dragons, just by Ahavah's outfit, I can sense what his work and personality is. Again, you blew me away with your skill in designing outfits with pieces from different sets, as I tend to see dragons wearing apparel from the same set, not mixing in any other spicy apparel.
And you know what is another thing that I absolutely adore about him?
His familiar. I never saw that particular familiar before, and boy, does it match well with Ahavah. While at first glance I would say that this tundra is a soft and easy-going dragon, his familiar and more rogue apparel, as well as the amazing and unique art, make me say otherwise. The contrast between his small soft smile and angsty familiar is immense, and I'm all for it.
Ay, I hope this is alright! It was very hard picking only three of your dragons, as all of them had something that really spoke out to me, making me want to literally study them like a full on course. Stay safe, and have a nice day!
haha i did already say thank you in the cr, but i just wanted to say it again! bogsneaks are one of my fave breeds (after tundras and snappers :D) so i'm glad to have one that love so much! dulcimore is absolutely one huggable friend c:
and orahov and ahavah are such good friends too! i have a thing for uncommon doubles and i was stoked to find ahavah!

if you wanna pick out more dragons, i wouldnt mind ordering another some time haha
haha i did already say thank you in the cr, but i just wanted to say it again! bogsneaks are one of my fave breeds (after tundras and snappers :D) so i'm glad to have one that love so much! dulcimore is absolutely one huggable friend c:
and orahov and ahavah are such good friends too! i have a thing for uncommon doubles and i was stoked to find ahavah!

if you wanna pick out more dragons, i wouldnt mind ordering another some time haha
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@Helixstorm :D ------------ [b]Ramache [/b] ---------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40377425] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403775/40377425.png[/img] [/url] *inhales* How is it possible for a dragon to be so stunningly gorgeous?? His colors, his skin, even the familiar you matched for him all come together to make an unbelievably stunning dragon. Honestly, I've never seen a dragon who looks so ethereal and yet so dangerous at the same time. I'm absolutely in love with the way the accent looks on Ramache's blue, ice like, body. The contrast between the colors immediately makes me fall in love with the dragon, and he caught my eye as soon as I saw him in your XXX tab. As I mentioned before, I'm absolutely in love with the way his familiar and him match, even though I have never thought those colors would have went together so well, just like with his accent. While I'm not a fan of such accents, this dude completely rocks it, and I could barely look away when I first saw Ramache. All in all, a beautiful Wildclaw specimen, one that is bound to keep my mind on him for quite some time. ------- [b]Skully[/b] -------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39495831] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/394959/39495831.png[/img] [/url] This isn't the first time I saw this gal, but her beauty still amazes me just like the first time she has blessed my eyes with her beauty. She reminds me of rose, a thing of great beauty and danger, one that can be admired from afar, yet shouldn't be touched, for she posses a warrior spirits. Really, everything about her screams "danger", just like it should from an assassin (?) like her. I'm in awe at how well her apparel works on her, with it's subtle, yet seen, presence. She also really gives me "leader of the mafia vibes"? I don't know if that's true for her, but I'm still honestly captivated by her. Great job with incorporating personality into the apparel! I feel like I know her just by her outfit, even though she has no lore yet. Oh, and I can't help but mention how lovely her art is, and I feel like it incorporates her personality really well. Overall, I just really adore her vibe and the way your dressed her, and I am both scared and entranced by this deadly-looking skydancer. ---------- [b]Lin[/b] ------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58105089] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/581051/58105089.png[/img] [/url] Oh [b]MAN[/b], do I love this boy to death! Seriously, this color scheme of orange/red/blue really is unique, but in a very good way, a way that quickly captured my heart as soon as I entered your "Dancing Dead" tab. The apparel you chose for him makes him look very regal, like a king, even. I'm not even going to lie to you and say that he didn't make me jealous, for he really did, with his stunning combination of apparel and colors, which I [b]adore[/b] and even worship. Oh, and lets not forget that he is an XYY, with a combination of colors that makes him naturally majestic, even without his apparel. [indent]And like,,, please tell me how you match familiars so well??[/indent] Is it a superpower?? A gift?? If so, what did you do to get it?? I really need it, for, again, the familiar you chose for your boy fits him perfectly. Everything about him is just[i] perfectly balanced.[/i] He gets an A++ from me, and I would totally sell my whole being to me if he simply asked. -------- Hope this is alright! This was very fun to do, and very hard to choose, for all your dragons are stunning and very pleasing to study. Great job with your lair, I'm in awe!
@Helixstorm :D
Ramache

40377425.png

*inhales*
How is it possible for a dragon to be so stunningly gorgeous?? His colors, his skin, even the familiar you matched for him all come together to make an unbelievably stunning dragon. Honestly, I've never seen a dragon who looks so ethereal and yet so dangerous at the same time. I'm absolutely in love with the way the accent looks on Ramache's blue, ice like, body. The contrast between the colors immediately makes me fall in love with the dragon, and he caught my eye as soon as I saw him in your XXX tab.
As I mentioned before, I'm absolutely in love with the way his familiar and him match, even though I have never thought those colors would have went together so well, just like with his accent. While I'm not a fan of such accents, this dude completely rocks it, and I could barely look away when I first saw Ramache. All in all, a beautiful Wildclaw specimen, one that is bound to keep my mind on him for quite some time.
Skully

39495831.png

This isn't the first time I saw this gal, but her beauty still amazes me just like the first time she has blessed my eyes with her beauty. She reminds me of rose, a thing of great beauty and danger, one that can be admired from afar, yet shouldn't be touched, for she posses a warrior spirits. Really, everything about her screams "danger", just like it should from an assassin (?) like her.
I'm in awe at how well her apparel works on her, with it's subtle, yet seen, presence. She also really gives me "leader of the mafia vibes"? I don't know if that's true for her, but I'm still honestly captivated by her. Great job with incorporating personality into the apparel! I feel like I know her just by her outfit, even though she has no lore yet. Oh, and I can't help but mention how lovely her art is, and I feel like it incorporates her personality really well.
Overall, I just really adore her vibe and the way your dressed her, and I am both scared and entranced by this deadly-looking skydancer.
Lin

58105089.png

Oh MAN, do I love this boy to death! Seriously, this color scheme of orange/red/blue really is unique, but in a very good way, a way that quickly captured my heart as soon as I entered your "Dancing Dead" tab. The apparel you chose for him makes him look very regal, like a king, even. I'm not even going to lie to you and say that he didn't make me jealous, for he really did, with his stunning combination of apparel and colors, which I adore and even worship. Oh, and lets not forget that he is an XYY, with a combination of colors that makes him naturally majestic, even without his apparel.
And like,,, please tell me how you match familiars so well??
Is it a superpower?? A gift?? If so, what did you do to get it?? I really need it, for, again, the familiar you chose for your boy fits him perfectly. Everything about him is just perfectly balanced. He gets an A++ from me, and I would totally sell my whole being to me if he simply asked.
Hope this is alright! This was very fun to do, and very hard to choose, for all your dragons are stunning and very pleasing to study. Great job with your lair, I'm in awe!
1 2 3 4 5 6