Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Interest check: Fox Gaolers ?
1 2 3 4
[emoji=special eyes size=1] Art done for the pair !

Art done for the pair !
F9No6Gk.png
@Topazal, @Siraiceshine, @Aisheyru, @Zeppy, @A5HE505, @Probablynx, @RosalindeSol ( @cantrip , pinging you too because you seemed interested but if you do not wish to I am sorry for the ping TuT <3 ) Hey there guys [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I plan to have the thread set up in just a few days, but before I do so I need a 1 thing from you~ Many of you suggested many multiple eye colors, and I would love to breed them in the different flight nests. But I have to start somewhere^^' So my question for you is, which eyes do you preferer of those you said? If you want more hatchling, feel free to let me know and I will ping you for when I breed in that specific flight ~ [b]Bonus info:[/b] - Art will be included in the price, It won't be super expensive I promise! [s](But I couldn't help myself and made some art xD)[/s] Will post it in the sales thread when it's up ~
@Topazal, @Siraiceshine, @Aisheyru, @Zeppy, @A5HE505, @Probablynx, @RosalindeSol ( @cantrip , pinging you too because you seemed interested but if you do not wish to I am sorry for the ping TuT <3 )

Hey there guys
I plan to have the thread set up in just a few days, but before I do so I need a 1 thing from you~

Many of you suggested many multiple eye colors, and I would love to breed them in the different flight nests. But I have to start somewhere^^' So my question for you is, which eyes do you preferer of those you said?
If you want more hatchling, feel free to let me know and I will ping you for when I breed in that specific flight ~

Bonus info:
- Art will be included in the price, It won't be super expensive I promise! (But I couldn't help myself and made some art xD) Will post it in the sales thread when it's up ~
F9No6Gk.png
I'd prefer Light eyes! But if the consensus is a different flight for the first litter then idm waiting a bit [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
I'd prefer Light eyes! But if the consensus is a different flight for the first litter then idm waiting a bit
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'd say wind for sure. ^^
I'd say wind for sure. ^^
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
Hmmm. After thinking more on it, Wind would be really pretty!
Hmmm. After thinking more on it, Wind would be really pretty!
@HollowBay

I'd love to be put on a pinglist
@HollowBay

I'd love to be put on a pinglist
VGxuHXT.png
@endlessangels Yes, you'll be added :D And would you please let me know which eyes you would want them to be in ? I do plan do breed them in the different flights but I have to start somewhere xD You are welcome to come back for more C: @Topazal @Aisheyru @Siraiceshine And thank you guys, it has been noted ! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@endlessangels

Yes, you'll be added :D And would you please let me know which eyes you would want them to be in ?
I do plan do breed them in the different flights but I have to start somewhere xD
You are welcome to come back for more C:

@Topazal
@Aisheyru
@Siraiceshine

And thank you guys, it has been noted !
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay either fire or earth eyes I think. Light might also look nice, especially with the primal eyes.
@HollowBay either fire or earth eyes I think. Light might also look nice, especially with the primal eyes.
VGxuHXT.png
Wind preferred!
Wind preferred!
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
1 2 3 4