Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Interest check: Fox Gaolers ?
1 2 3 4
@Aisheyru , @Zeppy , @A5HE505

I will save your names n suggestions as well! :'D
@Aisheyru , @Zeppy , @A5HE505

I will save your names n suggestions as well! :'D
F9No6Gk.png
Morning time, which means more time to pop this thread again for interest cheeeck [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Morning time, which means more time to pop this thread again for interest cheeeck
F9No6Gk.png
What does the fox say?!
What does the fox say?!
F9No6Gk.png
@Maivi AAAAAAAA yuuuuuus ! TuT !!!!! Adding yoooooou ![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Maivi

AAAAAAAA yuuuuuus ! TuT !!!!!

Adding yoooooou !
F9No6Gk.png
@Topazal @Siraiceshine @Aisheyru @Zeppy @A5HE505 @Maivi @Ranjani -(I'ma ping you as well because you said you might be interested too ;) )

I do like to hear what you guys would pay for these? - there will be a badge included (you are free to use it if you want or not) ~

Currently, I am working on getting the genes for the female ~
@Topazal @Siraiceshine @Aisheyru @Zeppy @A5HE505 @Maivi @Ranjani -(I'ma ping you as well because you said you might be interested too ;) )

I do like to hear what you guys would pay for these? - there will be a badge included (you are free to use it if you want or not) ~

Currently, I am working on getting the genes for the female ~
F9No6Gk.png
Anywhere from 30kt/g to 40kt/g, I'd be reluctant to go higher since I've got a lot of gene projects going on BUT you probably can sell them for higher if you find the right buyers.
Anywhere from 30kt/g to 40kt/g, I'd be reluctant to go higher since I've got a lot of gene projects going on BUT you probably can sell them for higher if you find the right buyers.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm not very good at pricing, but I agree with Topazal. I might even go with 50,000 cause they are really beautiful.
I'm not very good at pricing, but I agree with Topazal. I might even go with 50,000 cause they are really beautiful.
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
Ahh alrighty :o *nods* Thank you for your opinions guys <3 @Topazal @Aisheyru I will be keeping you guys posted ~ *very soon things will happen* [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Ahh alrighty :o *nods* Thank you for your opinions guys <3
@Topazal
@Aisheyru

I will be keeping you guys posted ~ *very soon things will happen*
F9No6Gk.png
Yeeet this morning message again!

I'm working on the badge and I'm pretty sure I will have it done at least tomorrow
Darn you shcool work
Yeeet this morning message again!

I'm working on the badge and I'm pretty sure I will have it done at least tomorrow
Darn you shcool work
F9No6Gk.png
A tiny break to bump the fox thread~
A tiny break to bump the fox thread~
F9No6Gk.png
1 2 3 4