1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
tumblr_inline_o23f45WMiU1r3lvtf_500.png

Bump

Bump

RXD8sr3.gif
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][b]Hatchlings have arrived! [/b][/center] Note they appear first on the sales thread [s]1 Ichor 3 Carnage-Ichor. All 20g/kt[/s] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60962495] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609625/60962495_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Male Primary Sanguine Piebald (Gaoler) Secondary Blood Peregrine (Gaoler) Tertiary Maroon Gnarlhorns (Gaoler) Eye Type Plague Uncommon[/s] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60962489] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609625/60962489_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Male Primary Sanguine Falcon (Gaoler) Secondary Sanguine Peregrine (Gaoler) Tertiary Sanguine Gnarlhorns (Gaoler) Eye Type Plague Rare[/s] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60962488] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609625/60962488_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Male Primary Maroon Falcon (Gaoler) Secondary Crimson Peregrine (Gaoler) Tertiary Garnet Gnarlhorns (Gaoler) Eye Type Plague Common[/s]

Hatchlings have arrived!

Note they appear first on the sales thread

1 Ichor 3 Carnage-Ichor. All 20g/kt

60962495_350.png

Male
Primary Sanguine Piebald (Gaoler)
Secondary Blood Peregrine (Gaoler)
Tertiary Maroon Gnarlhorns (Gaoler)
Eye Type Plague Uncommon

60962489_350.png

Male
Primary Sanguine Falcon (Gaoler)
Secondary Sanguine Peregrine (Gaoler)
Tertiary Sanguine Gnarlhorns (Gaoler)
Eye Type Plague Rare

60962488_350.png

Male
Primary Maroon Falcon (Gaoler)
Secondary Crimson Peregrine (Gaoler)
Tertiary Garnet Gnarlhorns (Gaoler)
Eye Type Plague Common
RXD8sr3.gif
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
Lichtdrache.gif
Bump
Bump
RXD8sr3.gif
@LullabyOfWoe @huskies709 @Haftlinger @TheMaskedDragon @CyberpunkMafioso @WolfTrickster @victorycalls @A5HE505 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Size=4]Hey guys just wanted to give you guys a minor lore update for the Ichor. You all have been really supportive and I felt that lately that my subspecies was a little bland I'm the behavior department sooo here you go! Also expected a new variant to be coming out real soon ;) [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56301357] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563014/56301357_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [LIST=1][Size=4] [*]Ichor are very ancient beings and have difficulty navigating through the modern era. Due to trust issues and not being able to speak very well, Ichor tends to stay out of Modern civilization altogether and prefer to interact with only their own kind. [*]They tend to stick to groups up to 20 or more. The Ichor with the darkest horns or have rare eyes is usually the leader of the group. They are nomadic and refuse to stay in one area for longer than a couple of days but no matter how much they would love to escape the Scarred Wasteland they are cursed to stay within and cannot do so without help. Many who join clans actually use this to their advantage when they want to transverse to another land. [*]Ichor have very blunt personalities and have no problem saying whatever is on their minds. They also have no filter and can accidentally say something that will unintentionally hurt someone's feelings. [*]While known to be vicious berserkers who tear apart any unsuspecting intruder who gets too close to their lair, many of them are actually quite pacifistic and prefer not to fight at all if possible. [*]In regards to rearing hatchlings, Ichor prepares dens that are isolated in a far off lair in hope's that C-Is will not find them as they have their first berserk moment. It is considered the most stressful and dangerous time for them. Hatchlings are not allowed to leave these dens until they are at least able to control their incredible strength and abilities. They will spend everyday training with their parents until they are ready to join the herd. Early separation is unfortunately very common since Carnage-Ichor are alway on the trail for Ichor nests resulting in strays. [*]Ichor deals with berserking members by guiding them to an isolated area or they will be contained If given a proper warning beforehand. Usually it is hatchlings who have a harder time giving warnings since they haven't gained a proper handling of themselves yet. [/LIST]
@LullabyOfWoe
@huskies709
@Haftlinger
@TheMaskedDragon
@CyberpunkMafioso
@WolfTrickster @victorycalls
@A5HE505

Hey guys just wanted to give you guys a minor lore update for the Ichor. You all have been really supportive and I felt that lately that my subspecies was a little bland I'm the behavior department sooo here you go!

Also expected a new variant to be coming out real soon ;)

[*]Ichor are very ancient beings and have difficulty navigating through the modern era. Due to trust issues and not being able to speak very well, Ichor tends to stay out of Modern civilization altogether and prefer to interact with only their own kind.

[*]They tend to stick to groups up to 20 or more. The Ichor with the darkest horns or have rare eyes is usually the leader of the group. They are nomadic and refuse to stay in one area for longer than a couple of days but no matter how much they would love to escape the Scarred Wasteland they are cursed to stay within and cannot do so without help. Many who join clans actually use this to their advantage when they want to transverse to another land.

[*]Ichor have very blunt personalities and have no problem saying whatever is on their minds. They also have no filter and can accidentally say something that will unintentionally hurt someone's feelings.

[*]While known to be vicious berserkers who tear apart any unsuspecting intruder who gets too close to their lair, many of them are actually quite pacifistic and prefer not to fight at all if possible.

[*]In regards to rearing hatchlings, Ichor prepares dens that are isolated in a far off lair in hope's that C-Is will not find them as they have their first berserk moment. It is considered the most stressful and dangerous time for them. Hatchlings are not allowed to leave these dens until they are at least able to control their incredible strength and abilities. They will spend everyday training with their parents until they are ready to join the herd. Early separation is unfortunately very common since Carnage-Ichor are alway on the trail for Ichor nests resulting in strays.

[*]Ichor deals with berserking members by guiding them to an isolated area or they will be contained If given a proper warning beforehand. Usually it is hatchlings who have a harder time giving warnings since they haven't gained a proper handling of themselves yet.
RXD8sr3.gif
Ooh, loving it! I'd like to know more about C-I when possible, especially regarding clan life for them! So I can make sure I get my lad's lore as accurate as possible.
Great work :D
Ooh, loving it! I'd like to know more about C-I when possible, especially regarding clan life for them! So I can make sure I get my lad's lore as accurate as possible.
Great work :D
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
@TheMaskedDragon

Thank you so much! I'm writing it as we speak and I can't wait to read the lore you have for your boy!
@TheMaskedDragon

Thank you so much! I'm writing it as we speak and I can't wait to read the lore you have for your boy!
RXD8sr3.gif
I've seen this thread appear a lot on the front page and i'm just in love with this subspecies at this point! I'm really loving the whole idea! I'll be keeping an eye out if a new batch of Ichor's will be hatched :D
I've seen this thread appear a lot on the front page and i'm just in love with this subspecies at this point! I'm really loving the whole idea! I'll be keeping an eye out if a new batch of Ichor's will be hatched :D
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@IntorianonFire

Thank you so much for the kind words! Hearing stuff like this really makes my day. If you want I can ping you for future hatches. ^^
@IntorianonFire

Thank you so much for the kind words! Hearing stuff like this really makes my day. If you want I can ping you for future hatches. ^^
RXD8sr3.gif
@MxFeral That would be amazing! Im looking forward to buying me an Ichor babi [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
@MxFeral

That would be amazing! Im looking forward to buying me an Ichor babi
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43