Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Kobolds! [Old Forum]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47
@Korozo

Hello!!

Thanks for the offer, I might take you up on it if I need it!

I'm still holding all your pairs, so if you ever want any of them back, let me know! They're pretty unobtrusive space-wise so if you don't want them, no worries. But they'll be permanently with me if you ever change your mind. :)
@Korozo

Hello!!

Thanks for the offer, I might take you up on it if I need it!

I'm still holding all your pairs, so if you ever want any of them back, let me know! They're pretty unobtrusive space-wise so if you don't want them, no worries. But they'll be permanently with me if you ever change your mind. :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@drakota77749

Hello!!

Not quite, but he's very pretty! Here are the genes that qualify for kobolds:

Primary: Speckle, Skink, Laced
Secondary: Freckle, Spinner, Edged
Tertiary: Scales
@drakota77749

Hello!!

Not quite, but he's very pretty! Here are the genes that qualify for kobolds:

Primary: Speckle, Skink, Laced
Secondary: Freckle, Spinner, Edged
Tertiary: Scales
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@lunartwist gotcha, thanks! <3<3
@lunartwist gotcha, thanks! <3<3
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Lunartwist

Hm yknow, I'd be happy to take the pairs all back! :0
Just, whenever you have time to make all the CR's, feel free to yeet them on over. I'll have them breed every now and then to keep the subspecies goin.
@Lunartwist

Hm yknow, I'd be happy to take the pairs all back! :0
Just, whenever you have time to make all the CR's, feel free to yeet them on over. I'll have them breed every now and then to keep the subspecies goin.
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo

Oh nice!

Yeah some are nesting atm but I'll send everyone else over, and then those pairs when they're done :)
@Korozo

Oh nice!

Yeah some are nesting atm but I'll send everyone else over, and then those pairs when they're done :)
@mageoflight, @Decaffeinated, @pheelthemoment, @NeroDrag, @RogueDemon, @Harbinger, @Xayxayx, @TabuTalisman, @BlackStain, @Guixi, @MUNA, @hyuukiru, @septarianflare, @BlameTheCaffeine, @Lotron, @Korozo, @NjordGal, @JemDragons, @moonstrucksmorns, @C0ffeebeans, @bluejayidiot, @Blushunt, @EclipseDragon, @Scorpiontail, @Krekiz, @SushiiDragons

Cave and cliff kobolds up for sale! Alas, no new eye types this time. But they're very cute!
@mageoflight, @Decaffeinated, @pheelthemoment, @NeroDrag, @RogueDemon, @Harbinger, @Xayxayx, @TabuTalisman, @BlackStain, @Guixi, @MUNA, @hyuukiru, @septarianflare, @BlameTheCaffeine, @Lotron, @Korozo, @NjordGal, @JemDragons, @moonstrucksmorns, @C0ffeebeans, @bluejayidiot, @Blushunt, @EclipseDragon, @Scorpiontail, @Krekiz, @SushiiDragons

Cave and cliff kobolds up for sale! Alas, no new eye types this time. But they're very cute!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69205663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692057/69205663_350.png[/img][/url] I bought this boy on impulse but sadly I'm just not vibing with him, if anyone wants to take this lil Kobold in, he's free to a good home
69205663_350.png
I bought this boy on impulse but sadly I'm just not vibing with him, if anyone wants to take this lil Kobold in, he's free to a good home
Just another feral fool
@Lunartwist

Heya! I was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist? I'd also be willing to rent out fire nests to you guys if that's at all possible!
@Lunartwist

Heya! I was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist? I'd also be willing to rent out fire nests to you guys if that's at all possible!
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@Lunartwist
Hey I'd love to be added to the cave and cliff kobold pinglists. Love the concept
@Lunartwist
Hey I'd love to be added to the cave and cliff kobold pinglists. Love the concept
general pinglist please omg I love them

@Lunartwist
general pinglist please omg I love them

@Lunartwist
lp5liu.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47