Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gotta Scry 'Em All!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
today's additions are the pidgey line, rattata line, and spearow line!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
today's additions are the pidgey line, rattata line, and spearow line!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
[img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=68&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=68&auth=6daefff673cebc54e8a45061daee1faa02543e2e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [font=arial]You’ve officially made me want a Rattata!
dragon?age=0&body=68&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=68&auth=6daefff673cebc54e8a45061daee1faa02543e2e&dummyext=prev.png

You’ve officially made me want a Rattata!
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
today marks the arrival of the ekans line, and everyone's favorite electric mouse: raichu!! ....oh, and pikachu's there too.

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
today marks the arrival of the ekans line, and everyone's favorite electric mouse: raichu!! ....oh, and pikachu's there too.

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
Liz | 17
they/them
vNIKmqh.png
happy valentine's day! today we've added the sandshrew line, as well as both nidoran lines, and the clefairy line (minus cleffa, since that's a johto pokemon), since they're all in the spirit of the holiday!

i hope today goes well for all of you!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
happy valentine's day! today we've added the sandshrew line, as well as both nidoran lines, and the clefairy line (minus cleffa, since that's a johto pokemon), since they're all in the spirit of the holiday!

i hope today goes well for all of you!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
Liz | 17
they/them
vNIKmqh.png
today's additions are the vulpix line, jigglypuff line, and zubat line! zubat was kind of hard since... no eyes, pff!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
today's additions are the vulpix line, jigglypuff line, and zubat line! zubat was kind of hard since... no eyes, pff!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
Liz | 17
they/them
vNIKmqh.png
today we've got some spore-related pokemon! oddish line, paras line, and venonat line!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
today we've got some spore-related pokemon! oddish line, paras line, and venonat line!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
Liz | 17
they/them
vNIKmqh.png
tons of forms in today's update! diglett line and meowth line, but wow meowth has a lot of forms!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
tons of forms in today's update! diglett line and meowth line, but wow meowth has a lot of forms!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
Liz | 17
they/them
vNIKmqh.png
added the psyduck, mankey, and growlithe lines! these three lines really are just animals, huh...

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
added the psyduck, mankey, and growlithe lines! these three lines really are just animals, huh...

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
Liz | 17
they/them
vNIKmqh.png
happy trickmurk everybody! today's additions are the poliwag line, and the tricky abra line!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
happy trickmurk everybody! today's additions are the poliwag line, and the tricky abra line!

PINGS:

@Siouxsie
Liz | 17
they/them
vNIKmqh.png
@demizorua

Hmm I made a few pokemon scries before. Maybe these will be helpful/interesting?

Polteageist

Phantump

Vaporeon

Grimsnarl

Sinistea

(This one I'm actually wanting to get.)

Photobombing Impedimp

(This one has an outfit because eyes.)
@demizorua

Hmm I made a few pokemon scries before. Maybe these will be helpful/interesting?

Polteageist

Phantump

Vaporeon

Grimsnarl

Sinistea

(This one I'm actually wanting to get.)

Photobombing Impedimp

(This one has an outfit because eyes.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9