Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let's dress some dragons!
1 2 3
I love them! Thank you!
I love them! Thank you!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@Cattington Here ya go, hope there's one that you like!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
@Cattington Here ya go, hope there's one that you like!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
NRIoOfa.png
@Ophionyx AAAA,,, I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!! THESE ARE SO COOL, THANK YOUUU
@Ophionyx AAAA,,, I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!! THESE ARE SO COOL, THANK YOUUU
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Ophionyx thank you!! These are all really good outfits, but i think the second one is my favorite! He looks handsome x3
@Ophionyx thank you!! These are all really good outfits, but i think the second one is my favorite! He looks handsome x3
ooBdJIk.png
@Frionivalis F imps are the hardest dragons to dress in my opinion xD I hope you can get something out of these:

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
@Frionivalis F imps are the hardest dragons to dress in my opinion xD I hope you can get something out of these:

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
NRIoOfa.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56844312] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568444/56844312_350.png[/img] [/url] i think this swamp noodle could use some help! i had too many different ideas and i dont think they work together dfgfdsg Dragon ID/Morphology #: 56844312 Max apparel slots: (though feel free to do 11 or 12! i plan to buy more eventually) Theme: she is swampy, but im fine with whatever you think is best! Apparel I should avoid: n/a Additional info: thank you!!

56844312_350.png

i think this swamp noodle could use some help! i had too many different ideas and i dont think they work together dfgfdsg

Dragon ID/Morphology #: 56844312
Max apparel slots: (though feel free to do 11 or 12! i plan to buy more eventually)
Theme: she is swampy, but im fine with whatever you think is best!
Apparel I should avoid: n/a
Additional info: thank you!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@Ophionyx

Haha I agree! I didn't want to change breed her since she got primal eyes XD
I like how you use yellow stuffs, but I guess I can't avoid using starsilk on her haha. Thank you very much ^-^
@Ophionyx

Haha I agree! I didn't want to change breed her since she got primal eyes XD
I like how you use yellow stuffs, but I guess I can't avoid using starsilk on her haha. Thank you very much ^-^
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@pheelthemoment here you go! They all turned out a bit witchy, I hope that suits her ^^

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
@pheelthemoment here you go! They all turned out a bit witchy, I hope that suits her ^^

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
NRIoOfa.png
Omg!! Thank you a ton! I love the first two especially, the nmnew braided mane looks great on her omgg and combining multiple cobwebs to make it more opaque is something I never thought of!

Good thing notn is close so I won't have to wait long for the clothes xD
Omg!! Thank you a ton! I love the first two especially, the nmnew braided mane looks great on her omgg and combining multiple cobwebs to make it more opaque is something I never thought of!

Good thing notn is close so I won't have to wait long for the clothes xD
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
hello there! take your time of course, but i'd love it if you could dress my girl here! feel free to remove the things she's wearing right now by the way, they're just placeholders of some sort! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39488080] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394881/39488080_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID/Morphology #: 39488080 Max apparel slots: 10 Theme: purples, whites, and light greens! but purples are what i'm mainly leaning towards, if that's alright! Apparel I should avoid: kickstarter apparel and overly rare/pricy apparel, such as coli-exclusives and gem marketplace apparel! Additional info: my dragon here is actually a martial artist, so feel free to use that however you'd like! no pressure of course, i'm open to whatever ideas you come up with!
hello there! take your time of course, but i'd love it if you could dress my girl here! feel free to remove the things she's wearing right now by the way, they're just placeholders of some sort!

39488080_350.png

Dragon ID/Morphology #: 39488080
Max apparel slots: 10
Theme: purples, whites, and light greens! but purples are what i'm mainly leaning towards, if that's alright!
Apparel I should avoid: kickstarter apparel and overly rare/pricy apparel, such as coli-exclusives and gem marketplace apparel!
Additional info: my dragon here is actually a martial artist, so feel free to use that however you'd like! no pressure of course, i'm open to whatever ideas you come up with!
ice.gif
1 2 3