Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show Me Your G1 Lairs
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you so much!! Those two are definitely two of my favorites!
Thank you so much!! Those two are definitely two of my favorites!
DUWwG2X.png
I keep most of my gen1s in the hibernal den!
I keep most of my gen1s in the hibernal den!
@hobihobi My lair is a little more than half G1s at this point! All of my non-G1s are older dragons that I'm too attached to (or dragons I'm looking to replace with a G1 equivalent), but in the past year or so, I've been only getting G1s. I enjoy the project aspect of them, it's really fun!

For convenience's sake, I have listed them in my bio dragon here, so they're a bit more organized there. You don't have to comment on them all, but I do hope you like them!
@hobihobi My lair is a little more than half G1s at this point! All of my non-G1s are older dragons that I'm too attached to (or dragons I'm looking to replace with a G1 equivalent), but in the past year or so, I've been only getting G1s. I enjoy the project aspect of them, it's really fun!

For convenience's sake, I have listed them in my bio dragon here, so they're a bit more organized there. You don't have to comment on them all, but I do hope you like them!
...................................... baronstar.png ...

E S T E E M
he/him • librarian • fr+3

... x6tELKc.png
I don't have a large lair of them per say and a lot of them still need to be gened up, but most are in completed projects or G1's and I'm working on leveling and purging so I have a lot of things to do right now
I don't have a large lair of them per say and a lot of them still need to be gened up, but most are in completed projects or G1's and I'm working on leveling and purging so I have a lot of things to do right now
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
Most of my dragons are gen1, but not all of them. Take a look around if you like XD
Most of my dragons are gen1, but not all of them. Take a look around if you like XD
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
I don't have a g1 lair purely because I just cant afford to gene so many, but I do have a list comprising of all my gen 1 babs if you would like to take a look! Not everyone is fully dressed because its a process finding good outfits

Gen 1 list

I have no wip's atm because earlier I completed my newest project Uriel
I don't have a g1 lair purely because I just cant afford to gene so many, but I do have a list comprising of all my gen 1 babs if you would like to take a look! Not everyone is fully dressed because its a process finding good outfits

Gen 1 list

I have no wip's atm because earlier I completed my newest project Uriel
9YNBdbA.pngM8bsogX.pngJyfsm8l.pngice_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciw596.gif
@Zeruzeru Don and Ljomi look so cool!!

@Deltheor i love Gridania and Hanami!!

@Ceilingfen you have some great colours!! gl on projects

@Mysh you have some of the coolest g1s i've ever seen!! i love zap, error, kousen and sakura!!!

@Bluewaterlilly aww!! uriel is cute!! i also love melon!!

(sorry for the shorter reviews i just woke up, it was fun to wake up to so many pretty things to see though ty for responding!!)
@Zeruzeru Don and Ljomi look so cool!!

@Deltheor i love Gridania and Hanami!!

@Ceilingfen you have some great colours!! gl on projects

@Mysh you have some of the coolest g1s i've ever seen!! i love zap, error, kousen and sakura!!!

@Bluewaterlilly aww!! uriel is cute!! i also love melon!!

(sorry for the shorter reviews i just woke up, it was fun to wake up to so many pretty things to see though ty for responding!!)
nothing but g1s here :>
nothing but g1s here :>
Rusted Crown
@atempause i love how coherent your aesthetic is!
@atempause i love how coherent your aesthetic is!
my whole lair is g1 (with a 2nd gen imp as an exception)! i've been collecting for years now. :>
my whole lair is g1 (with a 2nd gen imp as an exception)! i've been collecting for years now. :>
black ink, pink dawn.
1 2 3 4 5