Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show Me Your G1 Lairs
1 2 3 4 5
A majority of my lair is g1. ^v^
A majority of my lair is g1. ^v^
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
I don't have a huge lair but most of it is gen1s! My nongen1s are all old sentimental dragons and fodder breeders to fund my projects
I don't have a huge lair but most of it is gen1s! My nongen1s are all old sentimental dragons and fodder breeders to fund my projects
yEQPoMo.gif
@hobihobi

All my dragons in my main lair (my silver and gold tab - my botanists tab) are gen 1s.
@hobihobi

All my dragons in my main lair (my silver and gold tab - my botanists tab) are gen 1s.
New Inventory on the AH!
My lair is a g1 lair! I have around 80 of them, about 2/3 of which are completed.
My lair is a g1 lair! I have around 80 of them, about 2/3 of which are completed.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
I'm going to be a G1 wc mono-lair. c: I just need to finish geneing my boys. I can't wait until they're all done! <3

Still need outfit plans for a few, I'm sorta out of ideas. :')
I'm going to be a G1 wc mono-lair. c: I just need to finish geneing my boys. I can't wait until they're all done! <3

Still need outfit plans for a few, I'm sorta out of ideas. :')
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
I've only recently started getting into collecting G1s. I've got most of my finished ones listed here and a bunch of projects listed here. :')
I've only recently started getting into collecting G1s. I've got most of my finished ones listed here and a bunch of projects listed here. :')
I'm not a pure gen 1 lair, but I do have a decent sized collection of them in my hibernal den if you'd like to take a look!
I'm not a pure gen 1 lair, but I do have a decent sized collection of them in my hibernal den if you'd like to take a look!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Not full gen1 lair but i got a tab with some of them!!
Not full gen1 lair but i got a tab with some of them!!
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
all my dragons except those in my den are g1!!
all my dragons except those in my den are g1!!
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
1 2 3 4 5