Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED | Halloween Costume Contest
1 2 3 4 5
@PalladiumX

I'll take the Lannister pack, thank you! And congrats to all the winners!
@PalladiumX

I'll take the Lannister pack, thank you! And congrats to all the winners!
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@PalladiumX Omg thank you so much!! Murlough is so honored! :O I would choose the Demons prize pack please. Also, I'm sorry things have been rough for you irl and I hope it gets better soon <3
@PalladiumX Omg thank you so much!! Murlough is so honored! :O I would choose the Demons prize pack please. Also, I'm sorry things have been rough for you irl and I hope it gets better soon <3
'blue smedium banner
@PalladiumX i will choose the angelic armor please ! i was missing some parts of it so this is gonna be very useful, thank you !
@PalladiumX i will choose the angelic armor please ! i was missing some parts of it so this is gonna be very useful, thank you !
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
@PalladiumX I'd like the protobeasts! I'm missing both of those
@PalladiumX I'd like the protobeasts! I'm missing both of those
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@/PalladiumX
Oh, I won? Awesome! ^^ Thank you for hosting this; it was a lot of fun to do. :) And congrats to the other winners! :D

Oh, and as my prize... er... I'll take the Silver Steampunk set, please! ^^

@/PalladiumX
Oh, I won? Awesome! ^^ Thank you for hosting this; it was a lot of fun to do. :) And congrats to the other winners! :D

Oh, and as my prize... er... I'll take the Silver Steampunk set, please! ^^

U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@PalladiumX
Oh, wow!
I'll take Cybernetic Cleric and Forgeborn Fighter! Thank you so much for hosting this, it was a lot of fun!
@PalladiumX
Oh, wow!
I'll take Cybernetic Cleric and Forgeborn Fighter! Thank you so much for hosting this, it was a lot of fun!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@PalladiumX Psst. I know I didn't win anything, but I did enter, so a ping on the 'these are the winners' post would have been appreciated. There wasn't a section on the entry form to specify whether or not one wants to be added to the pinglist, so I assumed everybody was added by default. As it is, it's sheer coincidence that I discovered this thread again and got a chance to see the winners costumes, some of which are quite cool.
@PalladiumX Psst. I know I didn't win anything, but I did enter, so a ping on the 'these are the winners' post would have been appreciated. There wasn't a section on the entry form to specify whether or not one wants to be added to the pinglist, so I assumed everybody was added by default. As it is, it's sheer coincidence that I discovered this thread again and got a chance to see the winners costumes, some of which are quite cool.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@PalladiumX
Huzzah! Oh my, I can't believe I got first! Thank you so much for running this awesome contest and I hope smooth sailing comes soon to you.
For my eggs, may I have Earth, Ice, and Shadow please?
@PalladiumX
Huzzah! Oh my, I can't believe I got first! Thank you so much for running this awesome contest and I hope smooth sailing comes soon to you.
For my eggs, may I have Earth, Ice, and Shadow please?
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@Messengerdragon

I do apologize for that. I will make sure to add to you the pinglist for the last announcement. And I'll definitely make sure not to forget you next year.
@Messengerdragon

I do apologize for that. I will make sure to add to you the pinglist for the last announcement. And I'll definitely make sure not to forget you next year.
@PalladiumX Thank you, much appreciated. :)
@PalladiumX Thank you, much appreciated. :)
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
1 2 3 4 5