Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interactive/SubStud] Princess Ashnyra
1 2 3 4 5
@RogueDemon

(( Alright, that looks like a good place to wrap it for now. Regarding nesting, did you want to host the nest if your boy gets picked this round? ))
@RogueDemon

(( Alright, that looks like a good place to wrap it for now. Regarding nesting, did you want to host the nest if your boy gets picked this round? ))
@Cryoluxa

((Alrighty, and sure, I'll keep a nest free for them. :3))
@Cryoluxa

((Alrighty, and sure, I'll keep a nest free for them. :3))
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon

Only a few days away until her breeding cooldown is up, and so far, there aren't any other contenders. I won't make any promises yet, but it's looking more and more like your boy's got this in the bag! Honestly, I like the lore potential here. We'll see what happens! :D
@RogueDemon

Only a few days away until her breeding cooldown is up, and so far, there aren't any other contenders. I won't make any promises yet, but it's looking more and more like your boy's got this in the bag! Honestly, I like the lore potential here. We'll see what happens! :D
@Cryoluxa

Awesome, I've got him registered as a Revenant Wentiko, I'm excited to see if he's chosen. :3
@Cryoluxa

Awesome, I've got him registered as a Revenant Wentiko, I'm excited to see if he's chosen. :3
42rDdHA.png
Last call! Princess Ashnyra will be ready to breed tomorrow!
Last call! Princess Ashnyra will be ready to breed tomorrow!
@RogueDemon

Alright, time is up and your boy will be the father of Ashnyra's first nest! Grats! :D I'll send her over in a CR right away! Please nest them as soon as possible!
@RogueDemon

Alright, time is up and your boy will be the father of Ashnyra's first nest! Grats! :D I'll send her over in a CR right away! Please nest them as soon as possible!
@Cryoluxa

Awesome! And I'll have them on a nest today. :3
@Cryoluxa

Awesome! And I'll have them on a nest today. :3
42rDdHA.png
Under a week remains until Ashnyra's cooldown is up!
Under a week remains until Ashnyra's cooldown is up!
Only a few more days until Ashnyra's cooldown is finished! If you want to get your boy signed up, now is a good time! :D
Only a few more days until Ashnyra's cooldown is finished! If you want to get your boy signed up, now is a good time! :D
@Cryoluxa im interested in Gaolitchshade and i have a male that could breed with Ashnyra but im also really bad with roleplays so im sorry [s]im probably doning this wrong so i apologize for that too but here is my boy[/s] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52363528] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523636/52363528_350.png[/img] [/url] his name is Sombre
@Cryoluxa
im interested in Gaolitchshade and i have a male that could breed with Ashnyra but im also really bad with roleplays so im sorry

im probably doning this wrong so i apologize for that too but here is my boy

52363528_350.png

his name is Sombre
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
1 2 3 4 5