Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your subspecies (or planned ones)!
1 2 3 4 5
@Keepstar

Excuse me form my rather late reply!! I am intrested what your lore idea is because it looks like you are planning on making them robot dragons? And there is already a subspecies about robot dragons :).

This should in no way be a problem if you have a different idea about How the robot dragons work Then they I just want to warn you about it!

But those results are verryyyy prettyy lovely circuit dergs!!
@Keepstar

Excuse me form my rather late reply!! I am intrested what your lore idea is because it looks like you are planning on making them robot dragons? And there is already a subspecies about robot dragons :).

This should in no way be a problem if you have a different idea about How the robot dragons work Then they I just want to warn you about it!

But those results are verryyyy prettyy lovely circuit dergs!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx
I have a very large collection of subspecies, though I didnt create them :P I just breed for them and give them lore and make them look cool
@EclipseOnyx
I have a very large collection of subspecies, though I didnt create them :P I just breed for them and give them lore and make them look cool
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@EclipseOnyx

I run the Drink Dragons Subspecies! Home to all the wacky capsule dragons out there. The banner with a link is in my forum sig if you're interested :D
@EclipseOnyx

I run the Drink Dragons Subspecies! Home to all the wacky capsule dragons out there. The banner with a link is in my forum sig if you're interested :D
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@EclipseOnyx
I have a planned subspecies, but I haven't made them happen yet, haha. My draft notes are hosted in Artemis's bio. I'm planning to work out Gaoler integration as well, but I haven't typed it all up yet.
@EclipseOnyx
I have a planned subspecies, but I haven't made them happen yet, haha. My draft notes are hosted in Artemis's bio. I'm planning to work out Gaoler integration as well, but I haven't typed it all up yet.
1 2 3 4 5