Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Your dragon(s) meet Deer's Death
1 2 3 4
Rylen nodded. "I will. And if you find one meeting my description, please let me know."

He tilted his head, staring almost through them with pupil-less icy eyes. "Tell me," he said. "Do you fear Death?"
Rylen nodded. "I will. And if you find one meeting my description, please let me know."

He tilted his head, staring almost through them with pupil-less icy eyes. "Tell me," he said. "Do you fear Death?"
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

"Death?" Mirfak answered. "Interactions with him have been positive or neutral, generally speaking, though I'm disappointed that my parents did not suffer the fate they deserved."
@myriadofstars

"Death?" Mirfak answered. "Interactions with him have been positive or neutral, generally speaking, though I'm disappointed that my parents did not suffer the fate they deserved."
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
@grxndsxn

"Has death done anything special to you, small one?" She asks penumbra. "And do you like being dead?"
@grxndsxn

"Has death done anything special to you, small one?" She asks penumbra. "And do you like being dead?"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@grxndsxn

Maple cocked her head, the crystalline green segments of her body pulsing with an inner light. "That's interesting to hear. Are you all a clan? This is..." She paused, her luminous eyes darting around the clearing to take in everyone gathered. "This is a relatively small group for a clan, if so." She shrugged, her coils shifting over the grass. "Of course, that's not a problem. Where you live, actually, may be the most peculiar thing about you. Most dragons try to avoid this place, don't they?"
@grxndsxn

Maple cocked her head, the crystalline green segments of her body pulsing with an inner light. "That's interesting to hear. Are you all a clan? This is..." She paused, her luminous eyes darting around the clearing to take in everyone gathered. "This is a relatively small group for a clan, if so." She shrugged, her coils shifting over the grass. "Of course, that's not a problem. Where you live, actually, may be the most peculiar thing about you. Most dragons try to avoid this place, don't they?"
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@LogrithmGames

"It's been centuries since I really remember what it's like to be alive." Penumbra answered. "As for whether I like it or not, well.. I'm used to it. It can't really change, and even if I wanted it to change or I could change it, I don't know why I really would."

-

@perifinite

"We are, in fact. I suppose the relatively small size of our clan has to do with how particular my father is with the dragons that are allowed to join our clan." Ether answered. "There's also a much nicer clan not far from here. Most dragons seem to want to join that one instead."
@LogrithmGames

"It's been centuries since I really remember what it's like to be alive." Penumbra answered. "As for whether I like it or not, well.. I'm used to it. It can't really change, and even if I wanted it to change or I could change it, I don't know why I really would."

-

@perifinite

"We are, in fact. I suppose the relatively small size of our clan has to do with how particular my father is with the dragons that are allowed to join our clan." Ether answered. "There's also a much nicer clan not far from here. Most dragons seem to want to join that one instead."
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
@grxndsxn

"May I hold you Penumbra?" Rafflesia asks the hatchling.
@grxndsxn

"May I hold you Penumbra?" Rafflesia asks the hatchling.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

"Sure," Penumbra responds, "It might be difficult to, but you could at least try."
@LogrithmGames

"Sure," Penumbra responds, "It might be difficult to, but you could at least try."
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57191013] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571911/57191013.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57110395] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571104/57110395.png[/img] [/url] The figure stepped out of the shadows emerging as two, the coatl siblings seemed to move as one entity. Gliding across the ground in delicate steps, intertwined the entire way. It was almost hypnotising as they danced towards the clan. "We are Zarri and Zaro." together they splayed out their wings and bowed. Without asking they immediately took interest in Penumbra, dancing around him and staring into his eyes, seemingly unaffected by them.

57191013.png

57110395.png

The figure stepped out of the shadows emerging as two, the coatl siblings seemed to move as one entity. Gliding across the ground in delicate steps, intertwined the entire way. It was almost hypnotising as they danced towards the clan.

"We are Zarri and Zaro." together they splayed out their wings and bowed. Without asking they immediately took interest in Penumbra, dancing around him and staring into his eyes, seemingly unaffected by them.
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
@LostForeverLost

Penumbra was interested in the dragons he saw before him. He'd seen dragons of that breed before, but he could barely remember anything about them or what they were called.
@LostForeverLost

Penumbra was interested in the dragons he saw before him. He'd seen dragons of that breed before, but he could barely remember anything about them or what they were called.
They smiled at him, "Your eyes are enchanting little one!" they cooed in delight. Together they smiled in perfect sinc. "What stories to you have to tell?" the cream one piped in.

The two coatl's were enamoured by the little spiral, completely oblivious to the rest of the clan.
They smiled at him, "Your eyes are enchanting little one!" they cooed in delight. Together they smiled in perfect sinc. "What stories to you have to tell?" the cream one piped in.

The two coatl's were enamoured by the little spiral, completely oblivious to the rest of the clan.
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
1 2 3 4