Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94
@DravenSparrow
Yep, that helps. I like the bit you added about her not liking being surrounded by too many people ^^ consider her added!
@DravenSparrow
Yep, that helps. I like the bit you added about her not liking being surrounded by too many people ^^ consider her added!
@rei711 I have another initiate for FL/GHT! Slightly less developed than the other, but here she is: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60356749] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603568/60356749_350.png[/img] [/url] A fairly new model, she had been scrapped for protesting against Project, and trying to help others to escape. This is why she was found by FL/GHT. She was created as a patrol unit for the perimeter of Project's facilities, so she knew all the weak points, which is why she was chosen for the Rescue sub-faction. She loves FL/GHT, but mainly the goal they are trying to achieve. She is typically quiet, and cool-headed, but not afraid to speak up for what she believes in.
@rei711 I have another initiate for FL/GHT! Slightly less developed than the other, but here she is:

60356749_350.png

A fairly new model, she had been scrapped for protesting against Project, and trying to help others to escape. This is why she was found by FL/GHT. She was created as a patrol unit for the perimeter of Project's facilities, so she knew all the weak points, which is why she was chosen for the Rescue sub-faction. She loves FL/GHT, but mainly the goal they are trying to achieve.

She is typically quiet, and cool-headed, but not afraid to speak up for what she believes in.

Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
@rei711 hey there! Could I be added to the lore updates only pinglist, as well as snag an invite to the Discord? I finally got around to checking this out after all the talk in the amalg server, whoops
@rei711 hey there! Could I be added to the lore updates only pinglist, as well as snag an invite to the Discord? I finally got around to checking this out after all the talk in the amalg server, whoops
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@rei711 Remember the one mirror I impulse bought a week or so ago? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60125060] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/601251/60125060_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is Rho Zeta-6012, an android scrapped for gaining too much sentience. The slave AI he was under did it's best to preserve him, and now he works to build a body for said AI to live free as well. He'd join FL/GHT as a field unit both to help others escape and to cause as much damage to Project as he can.
@rei711 Remember the one mirror I impulse bought a week or so ago?

60125060_350.png

His name is Rho Zeta-6012, an android scrapped for gaining too much sentience. The slave AI he was under did it's best to preserve him, and now he works to build a body for said AI to live free as well. He'd join FL/GHT as a field unit both to help others escape and to cause as much damage to Project as he can.
@rei11 remember me and my last confusing entry? lol. Well, I was determined to make my next one better! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=496662&tab=dragon&did=56734561]This[/url] is Zandall! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56734561&skin=33521&apparel=7684,12898,12926,12905,12912,20556&xt=dressing.png[/img] I've known that I would enter him into FL/GHT for a while now, but I just never had the chance due to busy life! But now.... Anyways, I wrote detailed lore in his bio, but the general story is this: [color=navy][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Zandall was designed specially to have a powerful heating system, so that his body could withstand subzero temperatures for long-ish periods of time. He had five other 'sibling droids' that were created like this as well. PROJECT sent them to as a team down into the coldest parts of the Southern Icefield to mine for gold. This team was called Project Z/ALLIUS (All of the droids just called themselves Z/ALLIUS). So, they went down there and started mining underground, but their batteries were dying faster than expected. The stupid PROJECT designers hadn't calculated how the strenuous activity would kill their batteries faster. PROJECT noticed that the droids were dying, but they didn't have any other dragons that had a heating system evolved enough to go and retrieve their parts, so all that they could do was give them a new set of orders and try to get them back before they all died. Z/ALLIUS1 (That was Zandall) had a glitch in his programming, so he could stop and think. He realized that PROJECT wasn't coming to get them, and there was no way that any of them would make the days journey. Since he had stopped early, he had 7% left when the others started dying, still only about a quarter of the way back to the station. Once he was the only one left standing, he stacked up their metallic corpses and used them as a signal for someone to come rescue him. (In other words, he blew them up. His survival instincts outweighed his conscience.) FL/GHT saw the explosion 'signal' and sent a rescue team down there (they had an outpost only a mile away as opposed to the nearest PROJECT station), where they found Z/ALLIUS1 and rescued him. He was the only Z/ALLIUS that survived. My mechanic [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=496662&tab=dragon&did=52099908]Inachus[/url] fixed him up and rewired him. After an explanation and some rehabilitation, Z/ALLIUS1 joined Field, changed his name to Zandall, and has vowed to destroy PROJECT as vengeance for his lost siblings.[/FONT][/color] Alright, edited version. Round 2. :) Haven't edited his lore yet but will get on that asap.
@rei11 remember me and my last confusing entry? lol. Well, I was determined to make my next one better! This is Zandall!
dragon?did=56734561&skin=33521&apparel=7684,12898,12926,12905,12912,20556&xt=dressing.png
I've known that I would enter him into FL/GHT for a while now, but I just never had the chance due to busy life! But now....
Anyways, I wrote detailed lore in his bio, but the general story is this:

Zandall was designed specially to have a powerful heating system, so that his body could withstand subzero temperatures for long-ish periods of time. He had five other 'sibling droids' that were created like this as well. PROJECT sent them to as a team down into the coldest parts of the Southern Icefield to mine for gold. This team was called Project Z/ALLIUS (All of the droids just called themselves Z/ALLIUS). So, they went down there and started mining underground, but their batteries were dying faster than expected. The stupid PROJECT designers hadn't calculated how the strenuous activity would kill their batteries faster. PROJECT noticed that the droids were dying, but they didn't have any other dragons that had a heating system evolved enough to go and retrieve their parts, so all that they could do was give them a new set of orders and try to get them back before they all died. Z/ALLIUS1 (That was Zandall) had a glitch in his programming, so he could stop and think. He realized that PROJECT wasn't coming to get them, and there was no way that any of them would make the days journey.
Since he had stopped early, he had 7% left when the others started dying, still only about a quarter of the way back to the station. Once he was the only one left standing, he stacked up their metallic corpses and used them as a signal for someone to come rescue him. (In other words, he blew them up. His survival instincts outweighed his conscience.) FL/GHT saw the explosion 'signal' and sent a rescue team down there (they had an outpost only a mile away as opposed to the nearest PROJECT station), where they found Z/ALLIUS1 and rescued him. He was the only Z/ALLIUS that survived. My mechanic Inachus fixed him up and rewired him. After an explanation and some rehabilitation, Z/ALLIUS1 joined Field, changed his name to Zandall, and has vowed to destroy PROJECT as vengeance for his lost siblings.

Alright, edited version. Round 2. :) Haven't edited his lore yet but will get on that asap.
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
@Aviander
Welcome back!
I like the concept and origin you have, but just some things that really stood out to me that might need to be addressed:
1) The lack of conscience doesn't really have anything to do with rewiring anything internal. What gives them their moral compass is the heart programme, and that is generally not something FL/GHT tampers with.
2) Project wouldn't really just abandon them like that. Scrapped, yes, but someone needs to clear out those mines eventually, and at least with scrapping they get to reuse some of the original material. It would make more sense for Project to have ordered them back to base as soon as they noticed the battery failing.
@Aviander
Welcome back!
I like the concept and origin you have, but just some things that really stood out to me that might need to be addressed:
1) The lack of conscience doesn't really have anything to do with rewiring anything internal. What gives them their moral compass is the heart programme, and that is generally not something FL/GHT tampers with.
2) Project wouldn't really just abandon them like that. Scrapped, yes, but someone needs to clear out those mines eventually, and at least with scrapping they get to reuse some of the original material. It would make more sense for Project to have ordered them back to base as soon as they noticed the battery failing.
@Noivernhunter34
Gah. How did I miss your post, I'm so sorry. Her story checks out fine so far, ty for registering her!
@Noivernhunter34
Gah. How did I miss your post, I'm so sorry. Her story checks out fine so far, ty for registering her!
[quote name="rei711" date="2020-04-11 04:07:23" ] @Aviander Welcome back! I like the concept and origin you have, but just some things that really stood out to me that might need to be addressed: 1) The lack of conscience doesn't really have anything to do with rewiring anything internal. What gives them their moral compass is the heart programme, and that is generally not something FL/GHT tampers with. 2) Project wouldn't really just abandon them like that. Scrapped, yes, but someone needs to clear out those mines eventually, and at least with scrapping they get to reuse some of the original material. It would make more sense for Project to have ordered them back to base as soon as they noticed the battery failing. [/quote] @rei11 (not sure if I should ping you with a quote but whatever) I went back and edited both the bio lore and the lore up top. Is that good?
rei711 wrote on 2020-04-11 04:07:23:
@Aviander
Welcome back!
@rei11 (not sure if I should ping you with a quote but whatever) I went back and edited both the bio lore and the lore up top. Is that good?
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
@rei711 Lemme throw another in the pot I'm going to have a whole group someday with one in each category [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26305304] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263054/26305304_350.png[/img] [/url] His story is in his bio :)
@rei711 Lemme throw another in the pot I'm going to have a whole group someday with one in each category

26305304_350.png

His story is in his bio :)
nfy0IrS.pngvMooiXU.pngKwxLkEj.png6JxFimx.png
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
sh5xjiu.pngg64noeJ.pngowCiciO.pngmtHAEL4.pngB8HmiZX.pngkI850Ts.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
@DravenSparrow
Consider them registered! I did a quick skim through the Mulberry Mystics, Project might have a passing interest in them(although I can say they likely wouldn't capture many, considering their main focus is still on androids, not other subspecies ^^)
@DravenSparrow
Consider them registered! I did a quick skim through the Mulberry Mystics, Project might have a passing interest in them(although I can say they likely wouldn't capture many, considering their main focus is still on androids, not other subspecies ^^)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94